March 13 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBT 7:00ish - Sharon and Nat in kitchen making a dinner of chicken, sauteed mushrooms, cheese tortellini, garlic bread and salad. It actually looks great! They talk a little game and say that Ryan will be out due toboth he and Jen winning money already totalling 15K. They agree the random prize winnings should be spread around. (*bet they would think differently if they had already won some!*)

Nat says she didn't even realize that during the HOH she had asked James to make a deal not to put up Matty and didn't include herself. She says they were both in pain and could have gone longer, but it was time to negotiate.

Sharon tells her she will win a game one of these days based on all the studying Nat has done. Nat says she invested 5 hours on a disco ball to lose!

BBT 7:30 They call dinner in 10 minutes when Adam asks how long. Adam messes with the Parmesan cheese and Sharon and Nat agree he's just a giant kid.

Natalie says she feels like she and Mat are on a whole new....(*and my feed locks up! My darned network is unreliable tonight. Sorry!*)

*MrsFroman, it was james that natalie was talking about in your above posted at the end

she told sharon that james deserved to win last night and him and her are on a whole new game name and really likes him

8:10PM BBT: Dinner is done, Chelsia is doing the dishes. All four feeds are on her and Adam in the kitchen.

8:17PM BBT: Sharon was outside with Natalie and she saw something outside on the roof and told Natalie who then went inside and got Chelsia. I backed up the video I had and turned the volume way up but still couldn't really make everything she said but she said to Chelsia when she came out to see, "See, he's working on something" was all I could make out. We got FotH and when feeds came back, all four were showing the kitchen.

Ryan and Adam are reading the bibles and talking about biblical stories and Ryan wants to know what one would be good to read.

8:30PM BBT: Feeds change to Sharon talking to the guinea pigs...

Archived