March 13 - Live Feed Updates

9:45PM BBT: James trying to make a deal with Natalie. He wants her to put someone he wants (Ryan) on the block along with who she wants (Josh).

Matt doesn't want her to make that deal and Ryan says to James, "Oh you want to fuck me over?" James says, "It's what did you did to me." Ryan says, "You voted me out the week before."

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:44pm james just said that if you put ryan up ill jump off.... you put ryan up and someone of your choice

sheila yells take it

ryan says to james oh you want to fuck me over, james says what did you do to me

nat says thats a good deal, ill take it - matt tells ryan, let her take it, she wont put you up

james says, not yet, ive got to do this for myself

9:48pm ryan says, look, he' squirming over there

james is really struggling... e is moving around alot... nat looks like good. matt and ryan keep ecouaging natalie, chelsia keeps moving around and telling james how good he is doing..... james is really struggling, keps switching hands, and bending over.... james in now moving up and down trying to get some circlation in his legs....

mat and ryan cheering on nat..... josh and chelsia telling both of them good job, sharon says so amazing

9:55pm - james keeps moving from front to back, switching arms...... nat in a pole position..... james keeps whistling and spitting and burping....

BB tells james to please stop singing

james: im bore dude

matt keeps asking nat hows she doing and se keps telling him, fine, i just need water

nat looks like she is getting tired

(your welcome JEM :))

10:02 BBT James says the competition isn't about who he can put up on the block but about how far his body can go. He looks very tired and keeps switching positions.

James: "I was really stoked about going to [sequester] and getting drunk... now I'm hanging from a disco ball."

10:00pm - matt/ryan/adam in awe looking up - chelsia telling james "you got it"... josh and sharon laying in grass wathing

sheila just walked out and told them in 1 minute it will be 10pm.

josh follows chelsia inside and she tells him that nat wants him out. he says fine let me go... josh comes outside and tells james if she wants to put me up, let her

james says its not about whos getting put up, i want to see how far my body can go

10:04pm - james said i was stoked to go to sequester and get drunk... now im hanging from a disco ball.... not a peep from anyone

10:07 - nat says you sure you don't want to take a deal... james says it doesn't matter, you have the majority

james says he wants to make sure his person goes up... i feel like i got a second chance and i just dont want to drop

nat says i want to give you the opportunity before you drop, james says i know... nat says, i cant vote, i can only put them up.... same for you.... james says i know

Natalie is asking James to swear he won't put her up. He tells her he swears. She feels sick and thinks she is going to vomit. James tells her he wont put her up. She need to just drop.

10:15 James is the new HOH. Natalie is throwing up and shaking on the floor. The house guests all rush to her, concerned. James promised not to put her or Matt up on the block, saying he will stick to his word unlike everyone else in the house.

Natalie is crying and they're assuring her she did a good job. James is talking to Josh, Josh is trying to ensure his own safety and James told him not to promise things he wont do and just to be honest with him.

9:12 - nat says james you roiseyou wont put me or matt up.... james says yes.... nat say i feel sick... josh jumps up nd says he wont vote her out.... sharon says i could never vote for you, chelsia say your safe with me.... matt says stay strong

james says ill take your deal, she says im thinking

james says i have a second chance here, i'm not gonna fuck people over with a second chance

nat is crying and says she feels like shes gonna vomit

josh says don't worry, if your sick your sick, we will understand

james says im not swear, im not gonna stoop to the level of what people di t me last week, go ahead and vomit and stick with me

9:15: natsays deal, falls off and starts to vomit

james comes over and says i will stick to my word unlike othe people

nat is cryin an puking and saying she doesn't want anyone to be dissapointed in her.... everyone is telling her she did so goo, she did so amazing..... you were up there for 5 hours

james is telling adam/josh that he only made promises to nat/matt and that is it

everyone is getting herup and helping her

sheia telling matt to take care of her, matt says come on, lets go tae a shower and eat some pizza.... sheila hugging her and telling her her family is proud of her.... nat keeps saying she is sorry

james is hugging her now and telling her i love you and im not gonna break my word.... TRIVIA.... we hear producer telling them great job and for nat to drink some gatorade but not too fast..... now they ask ryan to give her the key one more time.... he then tells them great job he will see them next time, i hear nat say thanks mike

( im out peeps :))

10:32 - James is talking about the control rooms upstairs and how he was blindfolded to be put into the mystery box. James also assures Natalie he's going to keep his word. He heads to the bathroom.

Everyone's talking over each other. Natalie is talking to Josh about what was said about her mom and how she hopes it wasn't aired. Josh and Sharon assure her it won't be. Josh and Nat go off to the side and Josh is apologizing to her about what he said. They are also talking about why they voted James back in. Natalie says she had a feeling Josh would vote him in so the votes would be balanced. Josh keeps stressing that he and Nat are cool with one another.

Josh says when the live show ended he dropped from the completion, the HGs all laugh.

10:37 pm BBT: Chelsia just asked James (while they're were alone) if he was going to keep his word. He said, I don't know... that will be the true test of this game.

10:41BBT - Josh & Sharon in SR discussing who James will put up. Josh wonders if he will put him up against Ryan. Sharon asks why would he and Josh says because he's mad because he thought Josh would vote to keep him. Sharon questions why James would think that. Josh says because he was with James when he was making deals yesterday but says he never promised James his vote. Sharon doesn't think James will nominate Josh because he knows everyone else in the house is gunning for him and Josh has his back more than any of them.

Sheila is stilling wearing the red unitard. (Isn't she allowed to take it off now?)

10:54BBT

James, Chelsia, Sharon, Josh, Adam, Sheila & Ryan standing around kitchen counter talking about the night. James said he didn't think they would vote him back in, it's pretty stupid after just voting him out. James said he's going to ask BB if Natalie can have her pictures instead of him receiving his. He says she was really hanging on for pictures of her family. Chelsia says she was also hanging on for Matty, says she thinks Natalie probably would have even been willing to go on the block herself if she could assure Matt's safety. James says he will stick to his word.

2 feeds switch to Natalie in shower, crying. Ryan is talking to her and she is apologizing. Ryan telling her she did really good and not to beat herself up over it.

James just said he does not want Chelsia upstairs sleeping in HOH with him. Says he thinks that is part of what screwed him, the couple thing. They are not couples anymore.

Archived