March 11 - Live Feed Updates

1:11 pm BBT: Nat's talking on and on to josh about the Sharon/Matt kiss, that they always hang out together now, he'll go cuddle with her in the bed and i get

two minutes, thats all i get. Hes making me look like an idiot now. I cant trust Sharon but i thought you were gonna vote for Sharon. Nat says we have to pretend we hate each other, no ones gonna ever think the atheist and the holy girl are together! Keeps saying she cant believe matty lied to her

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:21 pm BBT: sheila trying to convince nat not to go against what matt and ryan want right now

sheila is saying james HAS GOT TO GO this week

nat said she knows but she is trying to look out for herself because now she can't trust matt

sheila is working her hard to keep sharon this week

nat says her gut is telling her.....

she asked her what her gut is telling her

nat says her gut is telling her to get rid of sharon this week

nat is really wanting to vote sharon out

sheila trying to talk her out of it

that is not want "they" want

nat said she knows but she doesn't think she can trust matty anymore

she said that she is not one of the boys and matt and ryan would try to take her down so she has alot to think about and makes sure she follows her gut

1:40 pm BBT: Nat and Sheila in sauna rm...Nat says she thinks Sharon should go, Sheila says

he has to go. nat says she really thinks she needs to think about it, it makes me not trust matty, sheila says dont say that, thats ridiculous wheres Natalie right now. Nat says if Matty had her back why is he lying to her all the time, she lost her trust, she has to do whats best for Herself. Shes gonna vote the way she wants and she wants Sharon out now. Sheila looks confused. Nat: my gut says I dont trust Sharon, Sheila says she was thinking the same thing in the DR but wow. Nat: Sharons sneaky silent but deadly, and the guys will take me down. Sheila says should you talk to Ryan Nat says no, Josh is voting for James to stay so is Chelsia and if you and i vote for James...Sheila says do you think they'll know who did it? Sheila says i got a bad feeling about this. Nat says she wants to do this and not talk to anyone about it. Sheila worried about the boys messing them up

James, Sheila and Nat all shook on it, they're voting Sharon out, with Josh vote too. They agree that they will

act the same to Sharon and James will still act depressed. James says Adam shook on it earlier today in the KT, Sheila says really?? well we wanna keep you too. All three family hug. Sheila says she wants to talk to Adam

2:00 BBT

Sheila/Nat aren't gonna say anything to the boys. Nat says done deal

Nat is going to admit that she voted for James to stay and she will tell them why she says she has a gut feeling and they will believe her

Natalie says she doesn't care if the boys get mad at her

other cam:

Josh/Chel/james gonna branch out and make friends outside their 3. Josh will take Nat, Chel with Sheila and James Ryan or Matt

josh has joined nat/sheila in the sauna room

matt and ryan telling sheila they know whats up and it aint going down

matt said i know whats up, it aint going down , i certainly hope not

sheila:what? how? who? lol

then right as convo starts all 4 feeds switch to chel and james in hammock

3:20BBT

Natalie and Matt having a conversation/confrontation about keeping James instead of Sharon. Natalie is adamant about Sharon staying. She is stumbling over her words. Natalie is trying to plead her case by saying Sharon will put you (Matt) and Ryan up this week if she gets HOH. She says Sharon is very mentally strong and HOH is all mental.

Natalie has now moved onto how dumb Matt makes her feel and how he always tries to make it look like she's chasing his nut sack and she's not.

Feeds switched to Sharon and Josh in the sauna/spa room whispering. (She is really good at whispering).

(About all I could catch of this was the wrap up of the convo because I had to help the boys with homework)

Josh is looking more than anxious to leave this conversation and basically agreeing with all she has been saying.

Sharon is saying, "why are they now believing the kid with pink hair that threw pickle juice?"

They both leave and go outside.

Natalie still worrying about looking like a dumbass and Matt continues to lie

saying he didnt kiss sharon in the HOH.

Nat doesnt know what to beleive and Matt wants to figure out how to make her believe him

this convo keeps goin on and on

*matt keeps lying to nat about not kissing sharon in the HOH when she was looking for him*

3:40BBT

Sharon and Josh now in hammock. Sharon is saying I can't believe that this might go down regarding James staying and her leaving. She says, "It should be 5 to 1 no question". She says she can't believe it.

Now she says she actually thinks that they will keep her they're all just trying to scare her to get a deal out of her.

Josh "everyone is getting paranoid now.............HOH does mean everything"

3:35 PM BBT: I turn on the feeds to see Natalie Shelia and Matt talking game. They are talking about how Natalie and MAtt made a pact as a couple and now they are singles. Natalie is mad about him making out with Sharon when they were couples. Chelsea was going to go into the room (either that or snoop...) and Matt goes and says, "I thought smoeone was snooping out there..." Chelsea calls him a paranoid f*ck and then leaves. Matt says that they are not couples and that it happened as a plan. Natalie says that Matt was hiding in the bathroom stall and it makes her look sooo annoying (well if the shoe fits...) Shelia leaves. Matt says that he remembers that incident and says that he was actually using the bathroom. She said she looked for him everywhere and he said that he was in the DR. Matt says that they were drunk after they won the PoV (when this all went down apparently). Nat says that they didnt hang out after they won PoV. She says he should have wanted to hang out and celebrate. Shelia comes in and begs him not to call out Sharon and Natalie says she hates being interupted. Matt says that he says very nice things about her in the "doctors office". He said to let things in the past go. He is not letting Natalie finish anything. Natalie is saying that everyone thinks she is the gullible weak one. Nat explains how she looked for Matt that day. Matt says he is not going to try and explain and says he is sorry. Now she brings up a hamburger incident. This conversation is going in circles. (Mainly this is all about Matt hurting Natalies feelings and he promised her that he would take her to the end and now he is still treating her like crap.) Natalie said that when SHE needs to talk that he needs to stop putting her off. Matt says he is going to leave the bed. Matt is asking if she is with or against him, and she says "I dont know." He says when she figures ot out to let him know and he says good luck then leave.... Natalie starts to read her bible.

3:52BBT

Matt and Sheila talking in the sauna/spa.

Sheila is very agitated and upset with Natalie---so is Matt for that matter. She says Natalie is fucking up her (Natalies) game. She is very jealous of every woman in this house Matt.

Sheila tells Matt that she (Sheila) almost switched to the other side because Natalie almost talked her into it. It was close Sheila says, but now she knows James has to go.

Now Matt is saying he might stay nice to her (Natalie) until after HOH then he is done with her and will not talk to her again after that.

3:50PM BBT: Matt saying are you with me, if not you are against me. Are you with me or against me. Nat says I don't know.

Matt walks out and immediately calls her stupid.

matt goes out to get sheila

she tells him she is goin to fuck your game up cuz she is so jealous

he asked her to please go talk to her

she says don't worry about it

he tells her he's moving out of the bed now

sheila tells him she is pissed with nat now because she was not supposed to tell him (matt) about him kissing sharon

sheila says she is over the top with you

she said she's in love with you

she said nat is a loose cannon

sheila told matt that nat is disgusting because she is so in love with him

she says that nat wants all the girls out because she wants matt all to herself

she is playing this game based on how she feels about you

sheila said she is so pissed with her right now she doesn't even want to look at nat

sheila said i know she is mad at me right now

matt tells she that nat hears what she wants to hear

*omg matt just told sheila that she is so much smarter than nat*

he said he's not sleeping with her anymore

he said he can't deal with her anymore

4:00PM BBT: Matt leaves sauna room and Sharon who is taking a shower says something to him. (It seemed kinda confrontational but I couldn't hear what was said---I keep having to take my headphones off and on)

He leaves BR and meets up with Adam in the kitchen and as he's trying to tell him what's going on, James walks in from outside and tries to confront Matt. He says, "Matt, why do you want me out so bad?" Matt says, I'll catch up with you in a sec I'm talking to him (Adam) right now.

A few seconds later he walks outside to talk with James.

Cam 1 and 2 are Sheila in BR talking to Sharon ...."wait until you can talk to Matt later etc"

Cam's 3 and 4 are James and Matt playing pool and discussing.

(Need to make dinner.......hope someone is catching this)

4:15 BBT

sheila and sharon in the BR

sheila is telling sharon not to trust anybody

she is trying to tell sharon in a round about way that josh is voting against her

*i can't wait until someone goes OFF on sheila for her causing all the drama in the house*

she has been non stop doing this ALL DAY TODAY

sheila just told sharon that she told nat about matt trying to kiss her

she said she is sorry it just slipped out

sharon said she is not mad that it came out

sheila trying to cover her tracks saying she didn't know that nat was going to go crazy over it

she said nat will take a bullet for matt and i should not i have said anything to her about it

sharon said just say you "thought" that it happened

sheila says no matt admitted it

she said that's why nat/matt are fighting right now

she said it's not an act, this fight between them is real

sheila says that nat is going to come after her with a vengeance and she has even given me looks and just told me to get out of the room.

sheila says i probably shouldnt tell you this - i should let him tell you.

sheila says a woman scorned....... Sharon says she wont admit to it - sheila says he admitted to it...sharon says he did?????

sheila says she shouldnt even be saying anything about this.

sharon says she never kisses him and that he even kissed her yesterday

4:55 BBT

Indoor lockdown. Matt called to DR. Nat, shelia, Adam and Ryan in HOH. Sounds like they are still down with getting out James. Of course, Shelia won't shut up. She's afraid Josh will come after her after the vote

Sharon is packing while Josh is laying on the bed watching her

Chelsia is cutting James's hair in BR

Matt out of DR and is talking to Sharon about Natalie being mad at her

5:07BBT

James goes up to HOH and says if he stays he'll go head to head with Matt, may the best man win

Matt just realized everyone else is up in the HOH without him....So of course he makes a B line up there

James just told Matt his plan to go head to head with him, Matt doesn't take this well

James and Matt are going back and forth with everyone else just sitting there looking very uncomfortable (gotta give it to James, he is going right after Matt)

Meanwhile Sharon is downstairs, laying in bed, saying what ever happens, happens

5:10 BBT

Ryan, James, Sheila, Nat and James in HOH. James campaigning hard. Matt enters and announces he hates everyone and it's all James' fault. James wants to be saved and put head to head with Matt with no deception and the best man win. James says Matt feels James is biggest threat and if Matt is so scared of him, let's do it.

James says he's not going to cut all kinds of deals, he just wants to be on block with Matt next week.

Matt refuses offer and James says fine he will just keep deals he's made.

They discuss Josh and how he will be voting against Sharon.

James asks if this vote is a community agreement. James asks for a straight answer on what's going to happen. matt tells him he won't get a straight answer and that James is not on block because of Matt.

Matt putting it off on Ryan.

James keeps going back to Matt. Says that he wants people to understand why he's mad about being backdoored. James tells Matt he's a dumber player than Sharon so he'd probably keep matt were roles reversed. James says he's not going out silent, he's playing the game.

Adam goes off and tells Matt and James to shut up and stop it. That he's sick of it all and that everyone needs to decide for themselves how to vote. Adam says he loves the drama too but he's stopping now. James says Matt is mad because of him and the vote but Matt tells him it was a personal issue between him and Natalie. James says he knows he came up in conversation but the issue was personal. Matt tells James the whole world isn't about him.

James asks that Matt just let votes be individual. Matt tells James he's done a good job campaigning.

Adam goes off again and tells everyone to leave everyone alone and that votes are personal.

James says he's fighting and he's not going to sit and take it.

Adam says promises are meaningless.

Sheila says "everyone thinks I'm in an alliance with Matty" and then rehashes earlier stuff. She tells James it sucked that he left her on "pins and needles" when James wouldn't tell what his vote would be when she and Adam were on block.

James and Ryan call a truce on screwing because they each have screwed eachother equally. They call a clean slate.

James and Adam leave and the rest make a pact that James will go. They say they will worry later about if Sharon wins HoH or not.

Sheila says she's sorry about telling Nat about the kissing with Sharon thing and they all agree the issue is over.

Ryan says he doesn't believe if Chelsia or Josh win they'll put up James. They talk about James conning and that he's good and how he has done well trying to make it all about Matt and James.

5:20 BBT

Finally!!!! Adam has opened his mouth!!!!!!! He starts yelling at , I think both of them, saying just leave it alone, Let everyone vote the way they want to vote and stop making false promises you can't keep. Everyone should be making their own desicions basted on what is good for them

OK, this is good, James now is telling Ryan that he was "F" ed by him and he was "F "ed by him " so truce on the "F" ing."

5:30 BBT

Sharon and James in Couch BR. Sharon says she hasn't backstabbed anyone and it's all good. James says "I'm getting Backdoored" and leaves room.

James goes to SR with Chelsia and rehashes the HOH conversations. James thinks Natalie has his back. He tells Chels he may go home just because of the HOH conversation. They hug and James kisses her head.

Chels tells James Natalie found out about Matt and Sharon kissing and flipped out. She says if it's true..and starts counting votes again.

Chels tells James he's so cute and they hug more and kiss.

They leave the SR and go back to CouchBR where James tries on a pair of jeans Matt gave him.

Chelsia giggling about it and says "they're not you"

James and Matt meet up in BR to talk about jeans and they call a truce and shake hands.

FotH at 5:40 for a few seconds.

(*gotta run*)

6:35BBT

Chelsia in HT Josh sitting next to HT.

Josh asks Chelsia if she thinks what he is doing to Sharon is wrong. She says no.

He says, "I just have more in common with you and James and I talk to you guys more than I talk to her."

6:43

Feeds switch to Sheila and Sharon in sauna/spa room talking about Sharon and Jacob's relationship and a girl he dated for nearly a year. (They have been in here discussing this for quite a while)

BB: (female voice) The lock down is about to start and you need to get all your stuff from outside because once it starts you won't be able to go back out.

Archived