March 9 - Live Feed Updates

James laying in BY with red blanket over his shoulders. He tells Sharon there is nothing he can do about leaving. Tells Sharon she'll be fine.

Josh prowling kitchen.

Sheila suggest they try to make slop waffles. Matt thinks it might be a good idea.

Josh just watching kitchen happenings. (*looks like he's waiting to pounce*)

Ryan says he's glad he hasn't had to do the slop thing yet.

In BY Sharon and James talking. Sharon says there's always a purp

ose for backdooring someone. She says she doesn't think Josh or Chelsia care (*about what, I don't know*)

She says Sheila is a floater and they'll get rid of Adam. They talk about how things will go after this eviction.

Sharon tells James that when he threatened to make Natalie cry, it pissed Matt off and that he's a sweet talker who gets what he wants and they may as well just hand him the check and that's why he should have gone last week.

(*gotta run, it's been fun!*)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:13 BBT

Josh has noticed that some of his things are missing.

He says he Prada glasses are gone...says something about Nat not being able to spell Prada, much less afford them.

He yells to Nat that he doesn't care what she takes, he can afford to replace it.

Some ragging on Nat's cheap ear rings and bracelets

4:18 BBT Ok, seriously. Since Josh hid Nat's Bible, Nat has now hidden Josh's glasses. So Josh is still pacing in BY talking to Chels and decides he's going to hide her make up so she's "so fuckin' ugly on TV". Chels says maybe he shouldn't. Josh says It's ok because it's only two dollars worth of shit and as long as he doesn't destroy it... He walks in but Nat is aware of what is going on and stops him from being able to do that. They exchange words and insults (He says she'll be portrayed as a slut, she says he's just upset cuz he knows he's next). Josh storms back outside with both of them sniping "Jesus loves you". Of course, Josh adds a "Jesus loves you bitch". (***Ok, this is REALLY a sad sad thing....they are seriously acting like sixth graders here...all of these people--possibly Ryan excepted--are simply ODIOUS***)

James just about to tell Chel why he thinks his demise is due to Josh when Josh walks outside. They shut up.

Josh says he put all his stuff back out so they can take it if they want to. James says it'll suck watching these cocksuckers enter the sequester house with him.

They want to talk Sheila over to their side.

Josh says it's totally possible to pull it off.

James wants to go shower & put on borrowed cologne.

7:20 BBT Chels and James in BY on hammock. Chels says "i'm sorry." James said "you didn't do anything". Chels says "we were too close". James speculates "It's because of Josh". But then Josh comes out so that line of conversation stops.

Going back and forth between the three of them. "What commandment is thou shalt not kill". Followed by Josh..."What commandment is thou shalt not commit adultery and be a slut".

Return to bitter conversation about how they were fucked. James says "I can make their lives miserable in paradise too" (I think he's talking of sequester).

Speculation that they could possibly get a split house if they can get baller to vote to support James. Talk about the split vote possibility. But James might be able to talk to Ryan about going after Sharon instead.

<<arggh...and my feeds went down...***>

4:29 pm BBT - James and Josh in BY James - Just be strong, I support you even when I am out of the house Josh - It just threw a wrench in our plans, what gets me is he just straight lied to our face. James - Sharon is not going to stand up Josh - no she won't James - I wish that was a bowl of tomatoes Josh - She is about ready to break, she won't leave Mattys side, I have so much that will rip her up, right now I have done all that I can do, I have to wait until I can corner her and then rip into her and then she will run to Matty and he will come after me and maybe he will hit me James - you can't bait Josh - next week I am going to throw the food comp, I hope I get HoH and I don't care what team I'm on I'll throw it. Sharon is weak, she will suck up to anyone, she is so disgusting. James - it is a good game though, making for some good interesting stuff, it was a good twist Josh - I never saw it coming jam - it was a good one though josh - it was a good selling point, maybe there will be a good one next week.

4:33 pm BBT - Josh - it is going to be a very divided house now, he could have just picked Matty off, now the house is like (whoosh whoosh) divided. He just took it. James and Josh in BY talking. Matty and Natty up in HoH room Matt - yes! Now is the time to go down there... Nat go talk to sharon, cry if you have to... Nat to Shar Can you believe how they talk to us here, we are all women here, I mean c*** can you believe it... Sheila is in the room... Sheila of course butting in. Nat saying it is fire from the tongue. Sheila saying "You rise above that, his mother is probably so desperate" They talk about the bible missing. Shar saying that Nat is not at a complete loss because she can borrow her bible. Shar says that they cannot stop her from lending it to her. Nat says that she can count on her hand how many people she has slept with. She - Of course they will not put in the letter that they are disappointed and they can watch it on live feed, they will see what he said to Amanda, Then Allison then Nat we're next (To Sharon). Nat and Sheila are whispering... She saying that it wasn't Josh that took the bible, she is saying that Chels and James took it. Nat asks if she looked in all the cubbords, Nat - it has to be in a common area. Nat and Sheila looking in kitchen Nat - there ya go it could be in the cereal boxes... (shakes box)... Nat - is there more coffee Sheila - yeah josh just made some Nat - yeah I will drink Joshuas coffee, Sheila what do you think I should do, not talk to him? Sheila - nope don't say a word... I have to be able to wash this jumpsuit, there are stains all over it... Nat - well ask them Sheila - yeah I will find out. Josh walks by humming and goes into the BY. Shar - what are you doing? Josh - getting a towel. Chesl - Sheila goes yeah Joshuah is just a gay version of evel dick. Josh - no I am worse... chels - so who had your glasses? Josh - they are still missing. More talk about the missing bible and how Josh thinks Nat will come to do a truce.

5:00 pm BBT - Ry/Matt/Nat up in hoh and they are talking about the reaction that Josh had when Ry said who he was putting James up. Nat says "Yeah Josh was just trying to 'tantalize' us" she meant to say tourmenting. Matt says "TV can make or break you" (uuum he should have thought about that earlier)

6:40 BBT

james and chel in the hammock, she says it sucks because she took herself off the block for him to go up

you can see a tear come down her face and she tries to hide it, james tells her to stop, to think about why she is here, everybody came here for the prize, not to make friends and whether or not anything goes on with them outside the house, it doesn't matter

she tells him that she tried to tell him and josh that it was too good to be true

he says he's homeless, came in here with no money, he had no big expectations James tells Chels the only possible chance he has of staying is if he

promises to put up Chels next week and Chels asked him if he was going to try it and he said it isnt worth it.

Matt just came outside and asked James if he was hungry and if he wanted them to save him a plate and James said no.

He is just cuddling with Chels and she says this f'n sucks

she is talking about when she was looking at the memory wall (before pov cerm) she was thinkin all the ways it could go wrong

matt comes out and asked chel if james is sleeping, he asked james if he's hungry, if he'd want matt to save him a plate of food, james tell him no thanks he's fine

josh is in the hottub

chel has stopped crying and is tryin to make light of it now, her and james just laying there, no talkin

8:22pm BBT - sheila and josh are talking and sheila is telling josh that she doesn't hate him she just doesn't like the personal attacks, using the "C" word. He tells her that he isn't the only one in this house that freaks out and she agrees... he brings up some stuff she said about adam and she tells him that she feels bad about that.

josh then tells her that he hopes she knows that he would never put her up and that she is safe with him (he's trying to get a vote for sharon) and he asks her if she would put him up and she says "of course not"

now matt adam josh sharon and sheila are talkin about announcing on showtime the 3 round boxing match next week and sheila will be the ring announcer.

8:28pm BBT - james and chelsia are in bed trying to figure out how to save james.... chelsia saying that she has to probably make some deals... now they are talking about sheila and how to work her, that james talked to her earlier and she said she wasn't sure she doesn't like how mean chelsia has been to a couple of people

james says if he stays he has to rethink his whole game if he even stays

chelsia asks what sheila said about her, james says it doesn't matter, you just pissed her off.... josh comes in the room and james asks him what is wrong... josh says that nothing i just got a lecture from sheila, james says about what and josh says basically that if you go that if me r chelsia don't win HOH we are going... he uses alot of hand gestures....james says tell her if she keeps me i will wn comps with her, food comps, whatever.... josh leaves and says im gonna go eat more bbq sauce and be pathetic

james and chelsia whispering cant hear, the joh comes back in and says that you wont believe this they are making slop burgers, they have mixed slop and A1 and are frying them

james calls josh over and asks him to tell sheila that he wont blow up at her... james says and i will talk to her later.... josh says he will, that she is really worried about how he will act if james walks out the door.... josh says she should be and leaves the room

james and chelsia now snuggling and whispering to each other, being very sweet to each other, holding each other...

josh comes in and hands chelsia some back rub for james, his back hurts and chelsia is giving him a massage.... josh says he could go for a HOH bath right now..... chelsia asks what josh is eating and he says bbq sauce, im pretending its steak, james says it smells like hot dogs and josh says its from the kithen, james says that it stinks and josh leaves

james tells chelsia that she cannot be destraught if he leaves, she says i know, he says you have to b level headed so you can win HOH....

(gonna change feeds :))

8:45pm BBT - sheila and sharon are eating their fried slop and fried pickels.... matt/adam/ryan talking about the "sunday night fight" for showtime and how they are going to start training tomorow morning at 6am.... matt goes up to hoh to use the BR

ryan/adam are talking about how they will have a weigh in, a press confrence.... the fight will be between matt and adam.....

ryan: its gonna be a backyard brawl, the thrilla from manilla coming live from 3 blocks behind the staples center

adam laughing....they are setting up the chess board

ryan is telling someone that hes gonna beat matt at chess in nine moves.... (bb camera men keep zoooming in on the stuffed fish and deer

8:50pm: sheila/sharon/josh in kitchen eating their slop

ryan tells adam "im gonna come tap you on your shoulder at 6am and your gonna tell me to fuck off"... they both laugh, ryan says he's gonna ask for head gear and they can wear the HOH robes.... he is gonna take pictues.... tues press confrence; saturday the weigh in; sunday night the fight.... matt just went to ask chelsia if she will be the undercard fight.... she says against who natalie?, ryan says he will train her..... everyone seems to think it will funny.... not sure if chelsia said yes..... adam asks sheila if she wants to be the ring bitch, she tells him she will be the ring girl, not the bitch

8:56 i just heard matt say they (bb) gave them boxing gloves.... sheila is now showing off her billy blanks kicks..... lol..... matt asked sheila while she is doing the kicks if she was hurting herself and sheila says no, matt says well your hurting me....sheila laughs.

Archived