Anyone Here A Relative/friend Of One Of The House Guests?

mjcs

Have we had anyone come on the boards and claim to be family or friends of any of the houseguest this season?

I saw at BBDish that Josh's sister did an interview. I don't know of anyone here at Morty's but then again the mods would keep it a secret. :lol:

I wonder if now that the evicted houseguest are out of sequester will get some visits?? That's always fun. LOL

Yeah, those people are a scream. I like the ones thatget all pissed off when you bad mouth their supposed relatives. lmao

havent seen anyone of those this season

Guest nerorowan

I am not a friend or relative but I do have a James story. My friends roommate met James at a bar here in Fargo proceeded to take him home and one night stand him. The part that makes it memorable is the roommate was so loud the police were called by the neighbors. :pimp::1eye:

Well, I live in Josh's hometown, not Dallas, where he grew up. I have watched BB from season 1 and never really knew anyone on the show.

I do not know Josh but some of the girl's in my office went to school with him and one of the older ladies goes to church with his family. From what they say he was nothing like he is now while growing up and they have not seen his family to know how they feel about the situation. But we all feel embarrassed for the family and do not know how people can act as they do knowing people are watching them 24/7.

My parents live in the same town as Adam. Thank GOD we do not know him personally even tho he did proclaim to know everyone in NJ. If I ever did see him when visiting my folks, I'd run the other way and/or disinfect anything he may have touched that I might need. (After all, we all know where Baller hands have been...) GROSS!

Archived