Anyone Here A Relative/friend Of One Of The House Guests?

mjcs

is ryan really racist :lol:?

Adam doesn't represent everyone in NJ!! I was born and raised there (very close to Cherry Hill- it has a great Mall!!) I was hoping I could root for the Jersey boy, but he is a bit crude. So I'm not a big Adam fan, but I LOVE NJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :animated_bouncy:

Come on.....would anyone REALLY admit to knowing or being related to any of these people????

larger002.gif

:pixiedust:

You all crack me up. I would rather not offend anyone with a state and such and just go along with the mars bit. I think he may have been hatched and really does not have any family. Adam might of been a victim of the body snatchers at birth too. Either way he is very weird. I thought Eric from last season had very weird eyes but Adam's takes the cake. They really creep me out.

Ok back to your banters please, I love it,,,,,,,, you all can brighten anyones day.

Oh and I thank ya for it too.

have you seen new jersey, ginger? it sucks by newark airport and camden, etcetera, but it's also extremely beautiful. here i sit on my lagoon looking across the ocean at the nj governors summer mansion. my old hometown( moved last summer) was so beautiful it was used in the tv series "Ed" the movie "far from heaven" and "garden state" as ideal suburbia. places are stinky in every state...new jersey's no exception. but this is a beautiful place. i've been all over, and i wouldn't live anywhere else.

I have to hop on the NJ lover's band wagon. I was stationed at McGuire AFB and used to run all over that state during my off duty time. NJ has some really beautiful areas. (Just stay away from Newark and Trenton. lol)

My guess is that Adam crawled out of the pine barrens one day and was taken in by a kindly housewife.

In spite of years of domestication, she never could teach him to refrain from digging at his nether regions and nasal cavities.

Perhaps he's the spawn of the Jersey Devil! :animated_shocking:

Archived