Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should have kept allison

she can either float or be next allison its her choice

for some reason i think it be latter

Ryan has mentioned many times how annoying he finds Sheila... it will be interesting if he puts her on the block or uses her strategically.

she so weak in comps he probably keep her

I think she might float for a week or two, but eventually they're going to get rid of her if she doesn't start stepping up and playing the game. The other HGs seemed pretty annoyed with Sheila and Adam as a pair of floaters. Maybe, though, now that she does not have to work with Adam she can move on and build a more positive rep for herself in the house...who knows?

You guys notice how tonight she's telling all the guys how she won't " hook up " but she'll make out with someone and now all of a sudden she's on all the guys jocks? Too funny, she got on Allisons ass for doing whatever it took to stay in the game and now look who's doing the same. Doesn't seem to be working though, even the bug eyed monster isn't going for it and hell he'd do anyone!

seem she is ryan target

i get ryan hate floaters

I heard him talking and he said he might put 'her" up. He was talking to Adam and I was not sure if he was talking about Sheila but I figured he was.

He needs to go for the power players first if he was smart....

He needs to put Matt up and Chelsia.

I agree Marty, but I do think that she will be the next Allison. A changed woman now that she isn't partnered with someone she can't stand. I doubt it, can't teach an old dog new tricks.

seem like she gonna float by this week

Marty if you were watching the live feeds after the show lastnight you would have heard her telling Adam and Matt how she wouldnt have sex with anyone in the house but she would make out with them, then proceeded to tell Matt how she would do him right now because she's attracted to him. I'll find some way to post the video but she was trying to work it with the men that way.

I guess ole Sheila no longer minds if her son is watching. Who is she kidding anyway? I'm sure her son knows she was a penthouse [chia]pet so messing around with those BB losers is girl scout stuff compared to her pics.

She got her wish and she is no longer paired with Adam, but my guess is she'll never make it on her own.

useless floater

Archived