Sexual Harrassment Controversy

karenGa

Thats what I think too. I hope they are telling them to knock it off.

IMO if he was really really that bad and such a threat to everyone BB would have done something about it by now. Its not like we haven't seen other HG leave because BB made them

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It bothers me so much. These people are so lame. they never said anything to him about something that he was doing that was bothering him ..

Now they are trying to convince Janelle he is the devil incarnate .. April is trying to tell her about something that he did right infront of her. If it was so offensive wouldn't Janelle have seen it too?

It bothers me so much. These people are so lame. they never said anything to him about something that he was doing that was bothering him .. 

Now they are trying to convince Janelle he is the devil incarnate .. April is trying to tell her about something that he did right infront of her. If it was so offensive wouldn't Janelle have seen it too?

The girls dont want to make an enemy, which could happen if they confronted Micheal....and plus, I have heard Jennifer, April, Ivette, and Rachel all say they are very uncomfortable around him.....that would be enough for me.

They are only uncomfortable around him because they have been talking their lies up so much they are beginning to believe them, themselves.

And if they had just said so Mike .. this is the deal .. please don't do xyz .. he might have been able to atone for his actions, apologized, and made whatever attonements needed for his mis-deeds.

But no -- instead of doing that, they are not talking to him. They are making HIM their enemy. I don't approve of their tactics. You can't just blindside someone that way .. at least let him know why your mad or hate him .. so he has the ability to defend himself .. it's so unsportsmanlike to decide to campaign against him .. and not even give him a chance to come up with a counter attack.

Guest metaldale

I agree Diet. These are serious allegations, they are messing with Micheal's life and reputation outside the house. Micheal was right when he said he had swallow a lot of his pride to remain civil after being accused repeatedly of unthinkable things.

I have been able to watch a lot of hours of feeds and have been watching most of the time when they say he is doing this stuff and it is so blown out of proportion that it is ridiculous.

One way or the other Eric needs to be pulled out of that house, he is mental virus and he spreads himself all over the place infecting everyone in sight.

this reminds me of the apprentice season two when they said the black girl was crazy and all the other girls ran it into the well. cbs producers needs to stop this.

My whole problem with all the crap everyone is saying about Michael is that they were laughing and enjoying it while he was doing it. April even did it back to him. Nobody said anything about being uncomfortable with him until they were looking for their next evicted HG.

Next, they will start on Kaysar, then Jennelle, then Howie, then it will be boring when everyone just sits around talking about how much nicer it is without them.

I hate how people like this get so far in the game by just being paranoid about everyone. Someone get Eric a cape because he thinks he is the mighty SuperCappy there to save all the girls from Michael.

I made one for him http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...percappy1uc.jpg

Guest sonnybeans

I don't have live feeds so I don't know everything that's going on. But from what I've been reading some HG's are saying things about Mike (basically he's a perv.)

Yet, I haven't read much about Howie being a perv. when he seems to go around talking about boobs ALL THE TIME....LOL and it seems like he's tried to kiss everyone in the house.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Howie. He's not my fav. HG but he's not my least fav. either.

Anyway, just don't understand how Mike's being labled when Howie isn't.

Thanks for any feedback!! :lol:

I think there is another topic like this out there.

And Mike is not a perv -- they are using this as an excuse to kick him out. Half of what they said he did is a lie -- the other half has been blown up to be a much bigger deal than it is.

Welcome to backstabbting, backbitting, mas hysteria, and paranoia 101 inside the Big Brother House :)

The girls are comfortable around Howie because he is actually a good person, and they know he is joking...but when C.A.M. gives them the stares and touches them it makes them uncomfortable (except Janelle...but she would prolly take any man)

Micheal is a threat to them because Eric told them that. Eric hasn't said anything about Howie so all his little brain washed cult think Howie's alright. Well at least for now.

It did not make Jenny uncomfortable till she thought about her BF watching.

And Jenny said it was Ivette and April who actually made her feel uncomfortable about the flirting and attention from Michael. They kept pointing out that it would look bad on TV, how would her bf feel, blah blah blah

Anyone who has watched the feeds knows that howie is a fun loving guy who goofs off alot . Yes , he does talk alot about boobies but he does it in a joking manner .

Michael on the other hand is dead serious . This guy is just a total slimeball

Anyone who has watched the feeds knows that howie is a fun loving guy who goofs off alot . Yes , he does talk alot about boobies but he does it in a joking manner . 

Michael on the other hand is dead serious . This guy is just a total slimeball

Oh come on you really believe that....LOl I'm more offended by Howie's lewd comments whether he's joking or not or how much of a fun loving guy he is. Michael was goofing around too, all those stupid little girls had to do was tell Michael that it made them feel uncomfortable and he would have stop, just like he did after Crappy told him about it.

Gee I guess Howie is not doing anything sexual? I think Howie should be held to the same standards as Micheal.But if you love Eric you will see it as Howie is doing no wrong and Micheal is just a pervert. I bet any guy in that house could get umm hard in front of everyone and it would be funny unless it was Micheal If it was him he would be sexually harassing all the HG

Gee I guess Howie is not doing anything sexual? I think Howie should be held to the same standards as Micheal.But if you love Eric you will see it as Howie is doing no wrong and Micheal is just a pervert. I bet any guy in that house could get umm hard in front of everyone and it would be funny unless it was Micheal If it was him he would be sexually harassing all the HG

This has nothing to do with Eric, bitter about the HoH comp.? And yeah, if Micheal got a hard on in front of everyone it would be more uncomfortable because the HGs already have a bad imperssion of Micheal. And yeah, Howie is a perv....but he knows how far he can go without making it akward....Micheal doesnt.

Ummmm, Howie touches all the time. Not sure what feeds you are watching. He also smells the girls dirty panties and asks if he can sleep with the panties after they have worn them.

Oh and Michael stares and gets werid loooks on his face and hugs the girls.

Yeah, Mike is definately more sexually harrassing.....Not.

Dep