• Allison
    • Jen
    • Parker
    • Alex
    • Amanda

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan is my FAVORITE houseguest so I want to bring back someone who would make a strong ali for him - Jen is too obviouse a choice & would make him a target, Him & Parker were becoming close when Jen/Parker had to go & Parker is a cool guy (when he's not drunk & waking everyone up) Also he would bring some color back into the house - I vote to bring back PARKER!

Alison all the way.

Just to see her get evicted AGAIN without getting a vote.

She would be a mental case after all that.

Gotta be a record getting shafted without garnering a single vote....twice evicted within minutes.

Classic.

lol she beat kaysar

I'm tossing it up...Alex or Parker....Alex, I'm afraid of the 5 man horsemen. (Ryan, Matt, Alex, James and Adam).

I'd take James out of that. I can't see he and Matt getting along too well from this point out. I think James would fair better if he stuck with Chelsia, Josh, and Sharon... but not making it obvious.

ALLISON

1) Because that was so mean that CBS got her so happy, and then was like, ok you gotta go.

2) Because she's a good player

3) Hate Josh (he does not speak for the gay community at all)

I'm spamming a lot of parker votes, but I wouldn't be upset to see Alex back in. Unfortunately I think if Alex went back in Alex/Matt would get targeted quickly. I think Parker's been gone long enough that hostilites towards him that might have been have died down

Parker!! Alex would only align with Matt and that would be miserable to watch those two egomaniacs running around the house. Parker didn't have a fair shot at all with Jen as a partner. I have to say i was sooooooo glad to see Allison leave the house!!

Archived