Sheila's Baby Daddy

I think the reason why family and kids are off limits over there isn't because they're nice on SS (they're vultures), it's because of legal issues.

Someone has posted his Myspace page and people were getting dangerously close to slamming him. Actually they did slam him, saying things like I wouldn't let my kids hang out with him and commenting on how he looks in a negative way.

Look, I post over to SS too and I'm telling you the things said in this thread would not have been allowed. When the child of a Survivor is even MENTIONED you get jumped on by 20 people over there, including admins.

He's an innocent kid and just because the mother doesn't have the common sense to not talk about him all the time doesn't mean we shouldn't have the common sense not to start talking about him without even knowing him.

I'm not going to back down from this one. Sorry. We're (I hope) better than SS and even they know not to start talking about Survivor kids.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one is being mean here just wanting to know who his daddy is because his mama keeps bringing it up..... We wouldnt be wondering if she never said something about him.... Anyway I think he's cute and my daughter is his age so I would never be a meanie myself or judge.... We do have some good researchers here LOL I love all your photos they are SO cute :cheshire:

She does talk about her son a lot! But i think its because she is a single mom and has raised him on her own.And she probably misses him and thats her way of dealing with him not being around.

Also about the dad she said he moved out of the states to avoid child support. So i am sure he doesn't want us to know what a piece of crap his father is.

Sheila is in HoH and she is talking about her Ex, she said he is from Finland, he lives in LA, he has a voice like Bon Scott (AC/DC) and she let it slip that if the singer in AC/DC was to die they would be stupid to not take "George" as their singer.

Ryan said "So your ex, does he sing country?" Sheila laughs and says "NO! Rock and Roll! Yeah, Ryan he runs around in a cowboy hat!"... Hopefully we can piece it all together so we don't have to buy her book to find out. But then again who knows when her book will be out because she keeps saying different stories... one that it is ready to be published, one that it just has a bid on it, just getting ready to write it.... It is so wishy washy....

I just wanna say something about the family and kids being off limits thing... For me personally, this is very true... The family and kids and even friends didn't sign up for us to be talking about them, butting into their lives, or trying to find out stuff about them, the ones on TV did, so I say stick with that... Last season I did talk to Dick's son Vincent some, but only because he had put himself out there... He invited you to talk to him by posting on different forums, including here... That's different to me... For all we know someone here might be a family member of one of the past houseguests and doesn't want anyone to know it... In fact I know this to be a fact... It's not that they are ashamed of their family member, but that they don't want the personal stuff getting out, because it's personal...

I guess you have to make that choice yourself about family, kids, and friends, but to me it's off limits...

I don't wanna know who his dad is, if he doesn't want it out there...

I guess because Sheila keeps dropping hints is why so many are curious about it. Its ok for us to know she's a single mom. Its ok for her to worry about what her son may see or hear on the show. I think she's dropping hints because she's hoping we'll be running out and buying her book. If she really wanted to keep the baby daddy a secret she'd just say "I'm not gonna talk about it". But she still drops hints.

I like her a little better than in the beginning, but not enough to read her book. I bet about 6 months after its published you'll be able to find it at The Dollar Tree or The 99 Cents Store. No....I wouldn't buy it then either. jmho

:pixiedust:

I understand what you are saying TCS... I'm not upset that some fans wanna know who it is... That's natural... I just am upset with the fact that Sheila is putting it out there so much... Unless that is, her son and his father are both fine with it... It's private between them otherwise and she has no buiness putting it out like that... This is just my opinion though...

I don't think it is Van Morrison, they say he is from Ireland, But George Baker is from The Neterlands... good grief I had never heard his name until today.... And they say he is the founder of the Dutch POP music band George Baker Selection (never heard of that either and I am old! LOL!) I did listen to one of his songs (found here http://www.last.fm/music/George+Baker ) and I had heard that song before but it is in no way rock... I am thinking that since he is from the Netherlands if his name is George it could be spelled JORGE. I'm still trying to find out...

I am think since he is from Netherlands if his name is George it could be spelled JORGE. I'm still trying to find out...

A strange spelling would make sense since her kids name is Mikhail. Yet he calls himself Mick on his myspace.

Points out that yana would give her front fangs to know who spawned ME!

Yep I admit it 100%, but we are talking about the human race when we speak of Sheila's son... You are of a much different race Wicked...

Archived