Sheila's Baby Daddy

the pic I posted is an 80s big hair band lead singer (I believe his name is James Gillette) who is married to the chick rocker Lita Ford and they are currently living in the Bahamas they also have a 4 year old son...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, GingerSnaps. its nice to know someone actually read and understood my post. It is all about educating yourself before throwing out racial slurs...Now, BOOM!! It's DONE!!!! Sheila was raving about Georg again last night. One of them is not telling the truth. He says he has been done with her for a while. He has had several relationships since her and has children from them. Also How can her son be staying with Georg since he is on tour?? Also Georg is so pissed that she keeps saying he was abusive and has drug issues. I see a lawsuit forthcoming, if she writes that book. And about that book.. sheila said it is about education, how important it is....well, again hypocritical bullshit!! She has not furthered her education at all since the penthouse days...Her son is not in school now!!! She might as well write a book about going to the moon!!

Sheila was raving about Georg again last night. One of them is not telling the truth. He says he has been done with her for a while. He has had several relationships since her and has children from them. Also How can her son be staying with Georg since he is on tour?? Also Georg is so pissed that she keeps saying he was abusive and has drug issues. I see a lawsuit forthcoming, if she writes that book. And about that book.. sheila said it is about education, how important it is....well, again hypocritical bullshit!! She has not furthered her education at all since the penthouse days...Her son is not in school now!!! She might as well write a book about going to the moon!!

She has raved about Georg and what a wonderful person he is and how smart he is and she trusts him 100% with her son. I never heard her say anything about Georg doing drugs. She is against being with men that are druggies. She said they had been living together but are working out the splitting up part. He has signed a release so she is allowed to talk about him. The Birthday coffee cup that they sent had George's picture on it and he wrote Sheila a nice note in the Birthday letter I believe.

I would love to see where George is pissed that she keeps saying he abussive and has drug issues. Is this from another forum? Can you post the link where George is saying these things?

Thanks

and if her son is not in school, maybe he is taking conrrespondence courses or home school, there are many alternitives to going to actual school. Also I do not think for one minute having posted on this board for several yrs with the same people that anyone was throwing out racial slurs, especially to target you in particular, maybe just giving another fact to what is was you said, maybe not all american Indians feel that that word is like the N word, surely you cannot discount the article, there are many side to different issues. I take offense to some saying that Sheila is lying about what she says about George, maybe there is truth to it, and maybe he does just not want it out there, they still seem to be good friends so I doubt there will be law suits, and as far as her book, I think she has the right just like anyone else to write about her life and the inside stories of the Penthouse world, she says that it is not all that she thought it would be as a younger girl who wanted to get into modeling and acting, and that she took the wrong path and that it got her no where, and if she could convey that in a book to help other young girls who have the same aspirations it could help them to not take that path and to find a different way to go. I see nothing wrong with that and I think it is wrong to insinuate she is a liar, that she is uneducated and that she is not doing anything constructive to either educate herself, and any way how do you know what she has or has not done to futher herself or her education??. None of us know any of the real details of these peoples lives so until I have walked in her shoes I will not say any of those things about her, I will say she can drive a person crazy with her constant ramblings and repeating things, I canot listen to her for very long.

Maybe we will never know who the father of her son is, not unless she tells us probably and that is ok too, I am curious, but so we have to know??

(The Birthday Note was from her son, mother and GeeGee(sp?) her sister)

Buuuuuuut will agree with you Marty, I've never once heard or read anything negative that was said by Sheila in relation to George!

and I agree with that, because if you do know for sure, you are going to take them to court for child support, come on, times are too tough to not be getting what support you can, so it very well could be she doesn't know and would not want to test more thatn 1 person.

well yeah if you had to test more than 1 it cost alot anyway, and it would really be embarassing for her, so they are all prolly home free, too bad tho cause I think her son would prolly like to know his dad.

lololol :o:o

Ok, so I'm wondering along with who the kids' dad is...what's the relationship between her and Matt (from BB9). She mentioned something about him a while back and how similar they are and that BB won't let her talk about it. Anyone know more about that?

The John Hughes Files - Trivia

Danny Elfman, the lead singer, would go on to compose original scores for ... The game show hostesses were Sheila Kennedy (Penthouse Magazine Pet of the ...

www.riverblue.com/hughes/trivia1.html - 26k - Similar pages

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?invoca...+sheila+kennedy

thats my search I think he is HIM ___ The daddy could be I dont see the connection in European Vacation but I still think its a valid guess and I can see it being him other opinions??

Archived