Sign in to follow this  
KingOfRealityTV

Speculations / General Discussion

That is just too funny Spooky they get eliminated in Canada I love it.  :rofl

Wouldn't it be great if they decided they love it there and stayed?? :D

Guest ranster627
Pharm I agree w/ your sentiments, but Ron annoys the hell out of me..It doesn't change how much respect I have for him and what he's been through...BUT he just irks me.

I really, really agree on all counts Moody ....

I have great respect for all he has been through too, but I just have a little distaste in my mouth for the way he was "flaunting" his POW experience and military service, to remind everyone (especially in the beginning).

I prefer the quiet heroic stoicism of the other POW's ... as far as the race goes, I just don't really see anything in this team that makes me want to root for them, although Kelly did have a wonderful interaction in the orphanage ...

Guest Anonymous

I'll stick to rooting for Meredith and Gretchin. It would be spectactular to have them win.

Pharmgirl, it would not be nice at all if Rob and Amber liked Vancouver so much and stayed here.....I live here, they can't! LOL

This city is not big enough for him and I!

I don't blame you, dk. This town ain't big enough for the both of us, either! There'd have to be a hanging, and it wouldn't be me!

Guest Anonymous

Rob and Amber definitely aren't my favourites, but I wouldn't mind them moving to Canada. I think it highly unlikely and I think that many Americans would be very upset as they love these two.

I just couldn't resist posting...pharmgirl, I completely agree with you about Ron and Kelly! Spooky, I fell in love with Vancouver many years ago on my honeymoon! Would move there if I could!! 

I hope this spoiler plays out!!!  :D

thanks teachermom! They would not be my first choice, but I wouldn't be terribly upset.

And to the rest of the Candanians, I know Canada is beautiful place, meant no disrespect. But I'm sure Romber would probably feel more at home in the Good Ole USA!

:D

Rob has the fortunate right to go anywhere he wants!

God Bless the USA!

14_3_1.gif

Possible Spoiler.. If You Do Not Want to Know, Do Not Read

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Do Amazing Race 7 cast photos reveal the order of elimination and the final three?

The Amazing Race 7 may have another spoiler on its hands. This one sounds more like the early Survivor-style spoilers, and less like the more recent style of insiders using info for financial gain. According to The AP's pop culture, um, "blog" (try not to laugh that a news syndicate calls a column a blog), message board posters at Reality TV World have noticed a pattern with the cast photos on CBS' official Amazing Race web site. For the potentially spoiling details:

They've noticed that the "Teams" page on CBS's official "Amazing Race" Web site features the 11 teams' mugs PhotoShopped onto three different backgrounds: a seaside, mountain range and an oceanic sunset. Thus far, all five of the teams with the seaside background have been eliminated, leaving three remaining teams in front of the mountain range and the other remaining three on top of the sunset. ... After combining this theory with a previous potential spoiler that revealed an unusual online betting pattern placed on married couple Uchenna and Joyce Agu, many of the Reality TV World gurus have declared that the three teams with the sunset background -- the Agus, former "Survivor: All-Stars" castaways Rob Maraino and Amber Brkich and boyfriends Lynn Warren and Alex Ali -- are the final three teams.

Guest cappy
God please let this spoiler be wrong and replace Lynex with Meredith/Gretchen.

Guest XandraSkye
Oh boy! I hope this spoiler is true. Now, that's what I call a race if it comes down to those three teams. It will be sooo exciting. I can't wait to watch tonight.

Guest XandraSkye

Whatever it is, it's the one I'm gonna hope is correct! And if it's not, then I'll be pleasantly shocked and surprised.

I personally like all the different spoilers that contradict each other, keeps us on our toes.

I think that if the final two came down to Romber and Joyuch, Romber would show compassion and let Joyuch win.

Rob would say "We already have enough Honey, let's let Joyuch have this one"...

:lol:

I like the idea of having them two in the finals and would not mind either team winning, But i doubt rob would give it to them :wink:

Guest bobflow

Don't think there going to make it to the final two, wasn't some spoilers out there that said :twisted: /Amber is going to be eliminate in Vancouver :?: can't wait to see if this true :lol:

Guest bobflow

Better word for earned is Connive everything he has :arrow: .Just a friendly rebuttal. :lol: This is still not a bad thing :!: :!:

Rob would never let them win because he is competetive and has earned everything he has.  That is not a bad thing. 

You are funny! You keep pointing out that you are making a 'friendly rebuttals'..Don't be scared..I won't hurt you..too much :twisted:

All kidding aside, Rob has truly earned everything he has. You call it conniving, I call it inventive and amazing. Is it Rob's fault that everyone around him is weak willed and easily led? They are like moths to his flame.

They only have themselves to blame for letting him manipulate them.

..and to answer you from yesterday..No, I don't like cookies and I'm not sure why :wink:

Guest dk32657

Twister, I have to agree with you.....they should look into adoption. I had 3 very close friends who had the in-vitro, and all three friends were diagnosed with cancer of the uterus. They knew the consequences when they had it done, but still thought they could beat it.....2 have since died :(, and one is going through chemo, and not sure she will live. And to think their babies are all so young, without a mother. I hope she will reconsider and adopt a couple from an orphanage if they do or don't win.

i still say the final 3 teams are uchenna n joyce ron n kelly and lynn and alex

rob and amber have already reported to have not been in the final 3, and ron and kelly and uchenna and joyce have been reported in the final 3 and there has also been a spoiler stating that there is an all male team in the final 3 leaving the final 3

ron kelly

uchenna joyce

lynn alex

4th romber

5th meredith gretchen

Guest cappy

But, there have been decoy teams set across such as an all male team leaving a train in Berlin last season when the only all male team was first eliminated.

Also, Romber has been reported to have been eliminated at Final 6 but theyre still here.

Moody you said it just right!! I just wish he had told them to jump. It would have cracked me up to see just how many teams would have done it. Hell half the teams dont take the time to read the directions correctly. Rob could have told them, hey man, I'm just trying to help you. It was in the clue. AND THE JUMPING WOULD BEGIN!!! BWAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:

Guest Anonymous

I'm glad that Rob and Amber won't be winning -- but I don't really care other than that. Rob actually hasn't won anything. He didn't win Survivor. In his first time on the show -- he failed miserably.

lets see...

He has won three trips on AR so far...

He won two cars for them on survivor

He came in second on all stars and won what 50 grand or something

He also hooked up with a hot millionare babe... I would say he won!!

If it wasn't for Rob on all stars there is no way in hell that Amber would have won!!

Guest Anonymous

True -- they've won a couple a couple prizes. He won the cars in Survivor.

I'd question about "winning" Amber. But we can leave that at that.

He certainly did not walk away with the million on either of his visits to Survivor. Also -- True.

I thought it took 2 players to make a team on TAR, Suds? So wouldn't that make Amber at least a human being, or at the very least a teammate?