Sign in to follow this  
KingOfRealityTV

Speculations / General Discussion

Guest cappy

Teri and Ian, I think. I guess thats it.

Guest cappy

I cant wait for next weeks episode. Accidents all around!!! Did anybody happen to see Gretchens head? Eh... thats bad.

Guest conniejoe

I saw that, Cappy! She looked like a bloody mess.

They said next week will be a 2-hour episode and from the promo's, it looks like a good one!

Guest cappy

Hm... do you think Meredith/Gretchen get taken out because of injuries? That was a bloody mess.

Guest conniejoe

I think Gretchen and Meredith are due to go. That head wound looked nasty!

And Gretchen's voice is really starting to grate on my nerves. And wouldn't miss them, if they were gone.

And Gretchen's voice is really starting to grate on my nerves Yep, and she never shuts up. Too bad about her head though, it looked pretty nasty.

:oWhat about the brothers?! It looks like they get into a pretty bad accident! Poor Gretchen! I don't really like the old people team, but wow!, she looks like she took a pretty bad fall!

:roll: I don't want this team to win. They are b-o-r-i-n-g!! Rob and Amber deserve to win right now because they are PLAYING the GAME! Yeah, he's sneaky. Yeah, she's just following him around. But who can call her stupid, when she's won a million dollars already, and has come in first twice in this game? She's smart enough to latch onto someone who has gotten her quite far. And he's kinda cute to boot! lol!!

I hope they win...they sound like they could really use the money.  I hope they win and in-vitro works for them. 

If they win, then perhaps instead of in-vitro, they should adopt a couple of kids (from next week's previews, it looks like they were emotionally touched by the children)....

Kudos to Joyce for getting through the horse ridding challenge. Most people wouldn't have gotten back on the horse after it had thrown them more than once.

But, grief, is she still smiling, or what??? She looked kind of demented to me!!

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

I've found real spoilers!! I'm so excited to have found something I haven't seen posted here!!!

The final three teams :

Brian and Greg

Ron and Kelly

Meredith and Gretchen

Guest GaYToR

GAWD I hope that is true. That info is the best thing I have read all night. I might would like to change one team but since I've only watched one eppy, I won't complain. :D

Guest ranster627

Impressive Spoiler, giving Cappy a run I think!

Given those choices, I am rooting for the brothers!

Guest Anonymous

I'd like to see the older couple take it - but it doesn't look like that's the case, so I agree - I hope the brothers take it.

Guest Anonymous

Ok -- the full spoiler. I didn't want to post this yesterday but I think people will see its not "my" opinion.

by Spooky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this message might get confusing, bear with me. Anyway, I have the results of a very likely Final 3. After hours of painstaking research, I've come to the conclusion of what I believe (and I have evidence to back it up) to be the Final 3. Let me start at the beginning, I first ran across this message posted on December 19th, 2004 (I'm sure a lot of you have heard it):

"I know a lot of us are big fans of the Amazing Race, well on Friday I was in New York for a work lunch outing and had an Amazing Race siting! I was by the tree in Rockafeller Center looked to my left and saw 2 guys with the Amazing Race route marker cards and yelled to them. They were 2 younger guys and they had their camera man and everything. While they were running off I was cheering for them and then all of a sudden they came back to me and asked me to help them with their clue. So I read it with them they had to go to Washington Square Park. I helped them with cab money and they were off. It was the coolest thing ever!! I talked with them a second and they were one of the final 3 teams headed for the last stop.....I called everyone I knew who loves the show and I figured a lot of you love the show too and would appreciate it. Keep an eye out for next seasons last episode, I may be on it!! Happy Holidays!"

Next, I came across this possible spoiler:

"Before I divulge into telling you who the final three is I want to let you know that I rarely list spoilers since I first joined the board in 2001.

I received information about the outcome of Amazing Race 3 and it proved that Flo/Zach, Ken/Gerard and Teri/Ian were the final 3 so I feel confident in releasing this information. The final 3 teams are:

Brian and Greg

Ron and Kelly

Meredith and Gretchen

Still sound sketchy? This post was written before the whole CBS Team Promo Background Pics conspiracy. If you take a look, these are the three with the mountain background. I'm not finished yet, if the Jamaican golf spoiler is correct, Rob and Amber never reach Jamaica (and they have the same background as Uchenna and Joyce.) I've also heard rumors that, since in the past the winners have leaked out, this season CBS has purposely planted bets on Uchenna and Joyce to win, to throw off everything. (I'd predict U/J are in the Final 4.) Lastly, I have an aunt and uncle who live in the Villages, Florida. My aunt ran into Gretchen (they reside there during the cold months) and Gretchen said they (she and Meredith) believed they had broken the obligatory old couple stereotype. Fishy, eh?

So, my fellow couch dwelling Amazing Racers, this is my evidence to back up my hypothesis on the actual Final 3 teams on the Amazing Race 7. Thanks for reading, please discuss the possibilities (or impossiblities) of this Final 3. Thanks!

Rob is still there, that's some great eye candy..for me at least..and I'm sure no one would kick Amber out of...the car :twisted:

That is some wonderful news, Spooky!

:lol:

My faves are the bros, then G and M. GO GO GO!!!!!

Guest XandraSkye
Even though I like those three teams well enough I was really hoping that Uchenna and Joyce would go all the way. Actually, I wanted to see Rob and Amber go all the way but I have read enough spoilers to know that most likely will not happen.

I know I'll probably be in the Minority, but I liike Ron and Kelly. Rembering the day he and the other POWs retruned to the US still gets me fired up!

They aren't the best players, but I wouldn't mind if they won..

Pharm I agree w/ your sentiments, but Ron annoys the hell out of me..It doesn't change how much respect I have for him and what he's been through...BUT he just irks me.

OH, who doesn't irk you? :roll: No, I agree, he's not the best player, it just wouldn't annoy me too badly if he won!

Guest Anonymous

Further reading has told me that they go from Africa to Vancouver, BC (yeah Canada!) and then on to Jamaica. Rob and Amber are eliminated in Vancouver.

by Spooky