Sign in to follow this  
KingOfRealityTV

Speculations / General Discussion

I wish that I could say that ROMBER wins!! Don't know. But here is some more food for thought:

1) When Phil told Ron and Kelly that "this is the 2nd of 3 planned non-elimination legs" in Istanbul, that means that there is still one more Pit Stop where noone is eliminated.

2) There has always been 3 teams competing for the final prize. There are 3 teams now.

3) When a team is not eliminated, they loose everything. Who is going to come in last?

4) The Finish Line is always on US soil. Where do we go from here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the clues from the CBS site - - - - -

Three Teams are racing in taxis when one taxi gets a flat tire. Will this put the Team out of the Race?

Okay so we now know the spoilers for last night were WRONG!! YEAH!!

I keep coming back to a couple of things. I think it was Suds, but somebody posted a lengthy theory about the fact that Romber winning would be a ratings boost for their televised wedding. That the reason why CBS went ahead with that and scheduled it during sweeps was because they already knew Romber had won. The more I consider that, the more interesting that analysis becomes. Kudos to Suds or whoever came up with that.

Also, the more I think about last night though, I sort of wish that Romber had yielded Uchenna and Joyce. Dont get me wrong, I want U&J to come in second to Romber -- I like them. But from a strategy standpoint, if U&J had been yielded M&G would have been third and Romber wouldnt have to compete with two strong teams, they could focus on R&K. And we know that on every leg there is a bottleneck point where the teams are basically reset, so they hour they gained for the next leg is pretty inconsequential.

I also wanted to give a shout out to Romber not only for winning the leg last night, but for #1 learning from their one mistake about the flights and really going the extra mile not to make that same error again #2 taking the risk in Germany (YEAH AMBER!!! I'm glad this decision worked out because she was the one who made it) and #3 FOR BEING THE ONLY TEAM THAT DIDNT FIGHT DURING THE DOUBLE DECKER CHALLENGE.

ROMBER ROCKS!!

I am holding out hope for Rombet

Very interesting theory.  I think they are going to win.  I will actually be surprised now if they don't.

just be careful you don't get overconfident....i know how you get watching it when you think they're leaving! :wink: hate to see you have a nervous breakdown!

Guest Tigress61

Amazing Race Rant - Episode Ten

By Bellmoose

May 6th, 2005

Quotes

"This is the historic city of Istanbul, Turkey. It is the only city in the world built on two continents, Europe and Asia"

Guest Anonymous

Excellent! :rofl

I especially like "We have no idea what a dervish is?" "I think it's a topless woman"