July 16th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Micheal , Janelle , and Howie all slept in the Gold room last night . Mike and Jan together , make out like animals .. Howie in other Bed pretending to be asleep..... Should be some High emotion over that situation today

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:15 BBT

Rachel is eating her breakfast and taking all of her pills. now she is cleaning up. I dont see eric. I wonder if the combination to the safes is in the gumball machine. Eric is back now.

Looks like all HG's are up. Michael and Janelle are in Gold room. Rachel is cooking pancakes and they are just doing idle talk.

We had fish for about 3 minutes after HG's it is time to wake up was said.

9:00 am BBT

BB has woke up all the houseguests and everyone is stirring around getting breakfast except for micheal and janelle...they are still in the gold bedroom and BB just told janelle to put on her microphone.

E & S talking

E - U can't pay actors to do what we did yesterday

M talking about listening to her music last night and crying.

E - It was like Niagra Falls

R - Cooking again

E - Going to HOH room, straightening covers on bed again

B, J & I sitting at table talking about veterans. About the amazing stories they tell. I telling a story about a show she saw on the discovery channel .

B, Ma and Mi sitting in Kitchen. B is giving Ma a neck rub. She is ahhhhing and oooohing. Mi seems to be in a daze gets up to get coffee and comes back to sit down. K jouns them eating his breakfast. Ma - oooooh yeah! B tells R that his breakfast was delicious. R - Thank You. Ma - Thank you B. B - Mi what time did you go to bed. Mi - Late.

Too much chit chat for me to keep up on...

Janelle and Micheal talking and he said he was looking at Eric and Eric asked him "is there a reason your're looking at me" mike said he said no and Eric Tells him that "you don't intimidate me"

Mike jockingly to Janelle "if I wanted to look at a midget I would go to the circus"

Then Mike proceeds to imitate Eric by stuttering..

Mike to Janelle "if they get rid of us no one will watch the show"

Howie was surpised she was picking rachel Mike said he did not want to get Kaysar involved.

Pairs will be

Howie and Mike

Janelle and Rachel

Guest alisajw

howie just came in and asked if janelle and mike hooked up.. asked if they made out at all, they denied it... he said "man no one hooks up in this house" or something.

janelle also told howie that she was going to ask rachel to play for her and he seemed genuinely hurt. mike then told him he wanted howie to play for him...

Guest alisajw

janelle is sneaky!

she's whining to howie that if he wins POV and uses it on mike, she will for sure go. she's whining to howie now that she wants to pick him to play for her. howie got mad and said "you cheated on me with him!" and janelle swore on her whole family that she didn't even kiss mike. howie told her not to worry about who's going to win/who's going to use it until they know what happens...

now mike walked in and janelle told him she wants to pick howie. howie started explaining how janelle asked him, then told him she didn't want him, then mike asked, then janelle asked again. now janelle says she'll stick with rachel.

Micheal and Janelle talking in Gold Room. Micheal talks about how if he leaves he is going to create the most beautiful sculpture ever and sell it to a true art collector who will appreciate his work... they think that if Micheal stays that Eric will be scared.

Talk about what will happen if Micheal gets HOH... He would get rid of Ivette.. Janelle says something about getting rid of another strong girl.

They think that a true leader wouldn't constantly talk about being a leader

Janelle: It blows my mind that he thinks he is a leader (meaning Eric)..

Micheal agrees.

Micheal is talking about someone being offered 50 grand to leave or something... ( I dont know what he is talking about) Says no, and stayed... didnt win.

Micheal : 2 outcomes, you stay or I stay... they say it is between you Howie and Kaysar to change the opinions...

(I guess he means the opinions they have of Micheal

BB: Janelle please go to DR

Fish

Janelle and Howie talking in the Gold Room, Howine asking Jan "Are you sure you didn't kiss Michael?" Jan "I am positive" Howie - "Do you swear?" Jan "Yes I swear" Howie "No petting or hugging or anything" Jan - "No nothing happened" Howie - "Cuz I want to have the first hookup in the house"....

Jan & Howie

Jan - I know that more people are working togther

How - How do you know that, I don't think so

Jan - Because I can say something and then a couple of min later it is spread aroung the house.

Jan - OMG! I just thought of somthing... Beau, Jenn and April know each other ... they just pretend not to get along.

Eric and Beau walk into gold room and start talking about sports..

laughing and then they walk out...

Howie and Jan continue to plot, I only hear whispers...