July 16th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

April is now talking to Eric about her conversation with Mike and telling him that Mike was all defensive.

If we were in the real world "would he be charged with sexual harrasment" from his actions in the house.

April is totally skewing that conversation she had with Mike.

Same thing happened to me about this post so the original was more thourough. Where did it go Ranster?

Eric "am i crazy here" refering to that everything Mike has done is a figmant of his imagination.

(I would say yes!)

She is talking about moving to Florida and staying with Ivette until she can find a place of her own. Ivette says she is welcome but that she does not have a lot because she is poor. Sarah just said that is ok because she does not have any furniture since she lost hers in her divorce.

Cappy is asking his cult to be his "ears and his eyes"

Maggie: Michael just came outside and said apparently i'm harassing people, hey jen, did i molest you, did i jen? did i ever hit a wall in front of you

Eric: were you frighten tell me mags did he scare you. Did you tell the right people about this.

Maggie: yeah

Eric: now i'm getting nervous, this is getting out of hand.

most of the cults in the HOH room. Eric is now saying"I don't want to fan the flames"

Eric tells the girls: this could be part of his game plan, he hasn't threatened anybody, he will implode, if he does he is done, do not fan the flames, as long as he doesn't hurt anybody

Jennifer has joined cappy and maggie and ivette: he was all over me at the sink when i was doing the dishes

switched to janelle and beau on hammack

James said that the HOH room is not on the internet..I see it just fine!

janelle; do you know ivette, ashlea told me you did

beau: no, never met her before we came here

janelle: oh you guys just

beau: did you know ashlea b

j: before here, no, i liked her, she was kinda dumb, she told me about you and ivette, and i'm like ok back up with some evidence

b: i haven't had a one on one with her (Ivette) we seem to vibe real well

j: she was going to tell eric, and i'm like what good would that do, she annoyed me she'd just sit and talk about breast implants all day

switch to eric and the gang

"he blamed the sexual harassment on me, i want to make it clear to just stay away from him"

james: "this room is not on the internet"

its not?

james "no, they said its not"

eric: he knows i work in a high profile job, he knows my name

james:oh he won't come after you

eric: there has to be a clear and present danger and right now there isn't

(they need to give these people a new game to play so they can finally stop talking about this)

April, Maggie and Yvette talking and April says she has her suspicions about Howie because when she asked what he did he sell as a sale person he had to think about it 10 mins before he could remember.

Than April asked Howie (april speaking to girls) what pharmaceutical company he worked for the one he said was one she never heard of.

Therefore she thinks Howie isn't telling the truth.

It was Eric

After bashing him just a little while ago April tells Howie "oh Howie your soo cute".

then she was saying how much she loves him

Guest Shockalot

Howie, Ivette and April sitting outside and reviewing the game and their strategies.

Ivette is pretty much ripping on Ashlea still and I think she is interchanging other people into her complaining and moaning.

fabulous.. more farting.. everyone grossed out.

Reflecting how disgusted Howie was almost throwing up trying to eat the sundae earlier on.

Howie explaining he has a very weak gag-reflex.

He explains he has a very intense reaction to things like this.. He tells a story:

-four years ago Howie was standing in line at the 'DMV' to get his drivers licence - a guy in front of him was showing Howie him a scar on his stomach and describing how he had been stabbed- Howie saw the guys scar and became very faint .. found a chair and tried to sit down and ended up passing out cold and falling to the floor.

He says its something called 'Syncopy'(sp)

Eric and April know what it is - its a condition where some peoples blood vessels will dialate so fast during stressful situation they pass out.

This usually happens to physically healthy people with slower heartrates.

Unbelievably Howie is explaining how he is easily disgusted by anything like boogers, farting or blood'n'guts.

He will run out of the room if a girl farts in bed and he can smell it.

He has a real serious condition with this kind of stuff. He cant handle anything gross unless its a Hollywood movie - because he knows it fake.

I repeat: This is HOWIE SAYING THIS.

Howie.

When Yvette says she can't wait to see who voted for Ashlea and will find out when she gets home.

Eric says "Nobody is going to talk to me at the wrap party"

Yvette "why?"

Eric didn't answer. No one even caught on.

12:30 am mst

Eric, ivette and april still outside talking about wanting friendships with each other outside the big brother house.

Jen and howie are trying to figure out the combination for the gym room.

12:40 am MST

Maggie is crying and eric came into the room and hugged her. She's upset because of the CD she is listening to.

camera focused on her for quite awhile. geez it's only been 2 weeks. Does anyone know if she has children?

Mike and Janelle on the hammock, Micheal is ripping Eric apart to Janelle.

Mike is pist Eric told everyone he was punching the bathroom walls. Janelle said she heard it but wouldn't say from whom.

They were whispering

"Micheal do not obstruct your microphone"~BB Announcer

I missed it..Anyone hear?

Mike and Janelle are trying to figure out the pOV. If Kaysar wins than it will leave Jan and Howie and....

Janelle~ "Were F#$ked"