July 16th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

april sarah james and howie and i think racheal not sure on racheal are outside complaining that they are on food rations and michael has left a plate of food outside and they are pissed. they want to go put it in his sleeping bag..

april james sarah and april outside talking about pov stratigies(sp?) how to win the next leg of pov. howie is coming to mikes rescue saying well he did win the food...

sarah: well it was the easiest one

Guest ranster627
:!:  :wink:  MOD PICKUP MARK

great work ... carry on ...

REMEMBER post what you see here and discuss in the BB Forums!

Howie complains that Michael is always in close proxemity of Janelle.

Michael comes back into the room with another bottle of wine for the group of them , in which is Janelle , Michael , Howie , Beau and Kaysar across the room from them.

Kaysar appears to be upset about something Janelle did , gets up and leaves the room.

Michael says I am the only one that can be a sexual harrasser in the home .

Howie says no you are the only one disciplined ,

They are all feeling on an implant in Michaels leg .

Beau pinches Michael and Howie and Howie says hey don't pinch it is so not gay .

Michael says yeah your not a good gay man.

yip all 4 feeds on gold room janelle beau michael and howie all sitting around getting sloshed....(should be in good shape for pov tomorrow) we get fish becasue michael is singing a dido song that he loves.

kaysar is back in the gold room looking absolutly miserable. janelle is saying she wants to get drunk. she is doing shout out to kenny (who ever the heck he is) opps just heard inbetween fish hes a stock broker. Janelle is saying it takes alot to get her drunk.

Micheal askes beau what the real reason he came in the gold room? to babysit them?

beau says no to hang with my friends.

Janelle: maybe you came in because you havea crush on howie.

(this convo is going nowhere fast. bunch of hgs getting drunk)

Eric tells Rachel she is a D cup size. About the same size as his wife Julie. Rachel keeps messing with her bikini top.

Eric asks Sarah if she would ever consider getting bigger ones.

Sarah just got up and kicked over a wine glass. James goes to help her pickup the glass pieces.

In the gold room howie looks trashed.

they are all in the hot tub talking about boobs everyone likes jens

james: your 27 and they are that perky thats awesome.

glass breaks they all say bb is going to cut them off.(looks like all hg are on their way to getting drunk)

Howie Janelle Mike Beau getting drunk in the gold room on the bed... Kaysar sitting in one of the chairs looking clearly grossed out...

Making deals about kissing each other and what they will do if Howie kisses Beau... they say something about one of them kissing Kaysar and Kaysar says "I'm not into dudes"...

Guest somniac_mommy

Drunk song Mike is singing in gold room ..."creepy crawler .... it was a whore...and her name was yvette..."

Janelle: "that was so funny michael"

Kasar getting really ticked off and told them to stop. They all say they will listen to Kasar (hmm...) :roll:

They're drinking beer in wine glasses ..(what class).. Jen comes into the gold room with the drunken ones...she leaves to get her mic I think... Mike decides they should make up movies... Howie touches Mikes butt... Janelle is changing under the covers... Mike is talking about Jen being offended about him calling her something.. (couldnt make it out)...Mike slaps Howie's butt... Someone just called Ivette a bitch... (Beau is in there by the way)... Beau is just laughing along, hopefully soaking up crap to get Mike back with... Mike suggests doing lines from movies... Mike is trashed, as is the rest of them... except Kaysar.. he is just there for the show... Mike is doing a line from a movie.... Kaysar says he is seriously getting pissed.. Says he isnt going to babysit him.... they do a toast to Kaysar. Talk of Kaysar's last name.

Guest somniac_mommy

Beau: please don't obstruct your microphone" mock repeating BB.

Janelle to Beau- "Do you butt wax?"

Beu: Do you?

J- Yes, when I get a bikini wax, I'm due to have one in two weeks.