Natalie & Matt

DreamAngel

Nat sounds dippy

Sharon uses the word LIKE five times in each sentence.

Sheila is too friggin loud & chatty.

Amanda should be shot for that damn immature baby voice.

Chelsia's sounds raspy like sandpaper.

Alison's doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact she resembles a beaver in the face.

WTF is wrong with their genetics?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to Matt? He used to be fairly likeable. Now he treats Nat like dirt (look, I know she's annoying but he could be nicer) and then he plays double agent all over the place?!?! He goes after all the girls saying they talk too much, now look at him.

I am tellin ya that this whole season and house are just somethin else, shaking head, this is like BB hell,lol. I have never seen the likes of this crew. I have not really been watching but have come here to get the updates, sounds like last nite was really something, still shaking head. Yes and Natalie irritates me, and I have 2 children who live in oregon, good grief, she never shuts up about it, and is always after Matt, who I cannot stomach, he thinks he is sooo special.

LOL! Wicked indeed you are wicked but this statement is more than true...

"Alison's doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact she resembles a beaver in the face."

Her vice bugs the begeezus out of me... she drags on her words in that weird a$$ tone... her voice is the type of voice that would drive a person to harm themselves or others...

I see Natalie really thinks an angel helped her in BB and God really cares about a stupid game show .

Damn she is dumb. :animated_rotfl:

I just cannot get too excited about BB this time but had to say someting about the lactating religious wacko.

She probably got that way after her abortion those type of people that have that misunderstanding of Christianity are disturbed and very delusional .

Hmmm so if God rewards you when people talk bad about you ( as Natalie says) her ass is a shoe in to win after all the things the Houseguests say, and other people who are folowing ( i.e ME)! Consider her BLESSED!...P.S? Do Christians give BJ's and Handjobs pre- wedding :angel_not:

I would really like to pop "Matty" one right in his big bug's bunny like teeth.

I've never seen a real megalomaniac, I thought they didn't actually exist until BB9 introduced us to "Matty."

I hope someone in Massachusetts is planning a beat down for his conceited ass upon his return.

You know, I like Nat, I think she's a bubble headed simp. But I believe she has a sweet heart.

So I hope no one gets too offended when I go on to say it occurred to me that she seriously looks like a post op trannie.

For real! Watch her and you'll see it,

That girl's "Dirty little secret" is that she was once a He.

Remember kiddies, If it's got an apple, it's got a banana... And those coconuts aren't real.

That girl's "Dirty little secret" is that she was once a He.

"If only a minimal degree of lactation is being attempted then the high oestrogen regimen may be as short as two weeks. But if full lactation is desired, then the transsexual woman must try to induce all the necessary developmental changes in her breasts by simulating a full period pregnancy by taking high doses of oestrogen and progesterone hormones for a period of at least six months (probably not coincidently, a premature baby born after the 28th week or sixth month of pregnancy is "viable" and will often survive, and will thus require feeding). However, the "weak" estriol oestrogen is rarely taken by transsexual women as part of their hormone therapy, instead standard oestrogen prescriptions are either of the estradiol (e.g. the Estrace brand) or estrone (e.g. the popular Premarin brand) types. Unfortunately, prolonged taking of large doses of these "strong" oestrogen types, as is common with transsexual women, seems to de-sensitise the body to estriol, making stimulating the breast to prepare for lactation via hormones much more difficult."

Geez............and I was just thinking that maybe there was a real bible verse (not having read the bible myself)

But having been raised a Catholic, at least knowing that Matt was IN THE BIBLE!

I'm convinced, it's possible to believe that meeting Matt on BB and being told he IS your soulmate, could also make you believe that God, has taken over your life..........it could also make you realize that Matt, being a big name in the bible tells you trust the bible........from there, God knows, you can pick whatever you want out of the bible...........in the end, let's realize BB has turned a slut into a believer in front of our eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just feel sad for Natalie. I think she will be horrified when she gets out of the house and sees Matt's reaction to her, and also how he tried to get busy with other hg's.

Not terribly sure on that. I've owned and ridden in competitions for quite some time now...maybe equal?

Oh well...let's get to this

I love Natalie. I really am not concerned what others say...because if ya know me ya know I have a soft place for girls without any real brain. Just kidding by the way

I think Janey played well and I still think Dani did well. So lemme at leeast back myself up. This has nothing to do with my major in college or life choices...just my opinion...so dig this

I look at all the HG's this year and I'll be damned if I can point out one who hasn't annoyed me yet except her.

BREAKDOWN!!! :-p

Shiela - Day 1 practically minute one she is so rude to poor Adam and with zero reason. Yeah Adam may have struck back but Shiela said all that just after looking at the guy. Ok so Adam looks a little different...well guess what Shiela, you are older now and things change from your pagent days or modeling days or whatever so get over yourself you sad woman.

Adam - I basically like the guy but he tries so damn hard to fit in and others around kind of ignore the guy. (something that Natalie is accused of)

James - meh...he just bugs me and I won't lie, I can't be sure why. People call Natalie a whore and yet James is sucking on her chest

Chelsia - Another one...but I am a bit more sure on this. She seems to have this belief that she is a bit better than all...although most HG's do from time to time. Again, people call Natalie a whore and here we see Chelsia making out with a topless Natalie

Sharon - Ugh....I don't really se her playing. All she does is make out with many different guys in a hot tub. (hmmm...something else Nat is accused of)

Joshua - Holy crap...I used to like this guy. He erupted into a complete loser when he won HoH. Josh! You are not as good as you think and I could care less how much you hate Allison

Allison - ...since we are on that point. Natalie is accused of stupidty. Now in some ways I can really argue this, but someone tell me what is dumber than walking into the BB house while knowing what lying will do to you, then watching one couple get booted because they have a previous relationship and turn and make up a lie about her and Shiela and THEN explaining it was all a joke. (Natalie may not be solving complex equations but gameplay is what keeps you alive and this is what Allison does?)

Ryan - Decides after a couple days to explain him and Jen are together and then he doesn't back Allison at all. I realize Allison is a complete moron but to not even back her a bit when you are gonna go down with her? Pathetic

So here is what I am getting at. (This may be my first honestly proffesional post here so good luck to me)

I have watched BB since 3 (save for missing 4) and I have noticed things. Granted I am completely aware that many of you are much better with BB knowledge than I and I bow to you. so here it is

There are a few things that are clear cut ways to get booted from BB

1. Lie (Allison, Shiela)

2. Back out on a promise (James, Chelsia)

3. Be annoying (Shiela, Adam, Jen)

4. Grow a serious ego (James, Josh)

To summarize (since this has turned into an essay) Nati is my girl this year. She is a little sad and I really wish Matt would treat her nicer when he lead her on quite a bit. I think she has some social issues and may not be the smartest but she is like an adorable golden retriever puppy who wants to please and be loved. Well Natalie...from Kyo to you

I LOVE YOU

-Kyo

Poor misunderstood Natalie?

I do feel sorry for her but she is accountable for her actions. I think those actions are stupid and rude to the Big Brother fans. (as are the actions of most all the houseguests)

No Natalie does not get a pass from me.

Natalie PLAYS stupid on purpose. She might be naturally naive' but if she has a drivers license she has half a brain. It's her life choice to be a human needy doormat. I don't have time to waste on those who can but won't help themselves.

Jem, like the link to the Matt/Jacki Fear Factor....noted that Jacki split with Matt because she thought he was a player, and he says he split cause of her jealousy...WOW

Sounds just like him and Nat in the house!!!

This Natalie quote from live feeds (snancypants) had me cracking up...

Natalie is counting everything and trying to relate it to the alphabet. She thought there were 27 letters in the alphabet but seems she was counting AND (as in x y AND z) as a letter. Ryan corrects her. (seriously)

:lol2:

OMG!! She cannot be that dumb...can she?

i do think she has a good heart and is one of the "good" people...lol amber! but i seriously hate when people infer that god plays big brother...and i also think she does talk too much. i'm not really rooting for anyone any more...it's sad.

Archived