Natalie & Matt

DreamAngel

i gotta see type of pov comp

i think bb found their meal ticket here

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must have been a strength comp because Natalie had visions about it. Live feeds report something to do with heights because Sheila said Adam was complaining about Sheilas fear of heights. Yeah, I bet...I think Sheila just has a fear of winning something and making herself a target the next week.

i like natalie....don't hate me!!!!!!..i think she puts a smile on her face and does what she does, because of things we don't know about her.....but it's too bad that she ended up with matt as a partner....but i still like her...her personality is great i think...

lol

work to give her one vote lol

allison is done

here is a nice read about non-pregnant/non mothering lactating women Induced Laction

Thanks for the read. I won't lie, it creeped me out more than just a little to find out that there are people who will breast feed their adopted children and even go in to stimulate their breasts to prepare for this. I'm all for breast feeding, but it doesn't seem natural to do it unless you've gone through the whole process of being pregnant. I hope to adopt one day but would never even think to breast feed them. It just seems foreign..weird. I don't know. That being said, it certainly makes you think about the purpose of our bodies and how women are able to provide for children in countries hit by poverty. And here all this time I thought "my girls" were just in the way, I had no idea that I could be filling up ppls tea with them or giving them milk for their cereal!!!

She dumb as a brick. I hate to say that about anyone but she is. How can she be so naive???

She more than irritates me. Natalie's voice is like someone taking a large railroad spike and driving it into my temple.

When it gets high and raspy like she is some coke whore, I want to claw out my eyes and stick super glue in my ears, then leap off a tall building into a vat of sulfuric acid.

She has the voice of a demon.

and the ones with horrid voices always seem to be ones talking :lol:

Archived