Natalie & Matt

DreamAngel

Unfortunately, I think that it's sad that Natalie has little to no self confidence and tries to put on a brave front. She clearly is starved for attention and so wants to be loved by someone/everyone. I can tell that she just doesn't get it that Matt wants nothing to do with her. And it's pretty clear by the look in her eyes that she ADORES him! I don't like MEAN people but I almost don't blame Matt for being mean to her--he almost doesn't have a choice!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from what i know and understand... for a woman to lactate like natalie does, she would have to stimulate her breast on a daily regular basis. so after her abortion when her body "thought" it was with child.... she would have to have started THEN and continue to the present to stimulate her breasts ( massage, and milk daily) for her to continue to be able to do that.

i have never ever heard of a woman that could do that without doing the above mentioned. of course, there is always a first for everything... :blink:

I have a friend who can do that also.. and the doctor told her that even the shower stimulates them.. so she may not even know she is stimulating them.. or maybe she does and likes to show off.. who knows with her..lol

O.K...Does Natalie get up every morning in the BBHouse and say "gee, I want to make a total ass out of myself on national television, show the whole world I can feed an entire maternity ward from 10 feet away, will stick ANY OLD THING in my mouth and LOOK! I can touch my ankles to the back of my head!"?

The couples would like to go to the end with Sheila and Adam. They all think they will win against them.

But in the game of BB you never know for sure.

Oh, Please send Allison home!!! Don't think about it, JUST DO IT!! The only reason for keeping her is for a sure win at the end. But everyone has to tolerate her until then.....

Archived