My problem with Allison and the 'reaction' ... was

after watching the video of her going to the DR and asking for an

eppy pen right away...

how come she knew to ask for one ASAP ?

Didn't she come back from the hospital and say she had NO idea

she was allergic to anything ?

.... just wondering (of course she may have been around others

in the past that needed them)

I know she acted a lot more calm about what happened than I would have.

Seems like a big risk for her to take tho. hmmm

That's so true Slowpoke, she asked for the epipen like she knew she needed it.

OMG, I hope these people are not coached to lie. If they lie on their own, that's fine because it's part of the game, but coaching to make the show more dramatic is unacceptable.

It's an outrage they waited this long to test her...if in fact she truly is allergic to something.

lol so bb script went wrong

that whole incident was weird

it must have been wind outside that cause reaction

Yeah, I sound like Alison because you're telling people who are allergic to things that could give them anaphylaxia to go ahead and do it because it's no big deal as long as you have an adrenalin pen.

No, actually I sound this way because I believe it's irresponsible to tell someone to do something that could kill them.

You should be ashamed of yourself but go ahead, come back and insult me again. At least I'm not advocating people play with their lives and saying something isn't serious when it would be hard for it to be MORE serious.

and uh.... Ali wasnt on slop... she just wanted to "taste" it to see if it was good or not. :animated_scratchchin:

but yeah, she did say that she has never had an allergic reaction to anything, and never experienced anything like that. she also said that her throat was completely closed by the time she got to the DR... so l wonder how she was able to speak so clearly for that epi pen.

:footballhelmet:

and why didnt they show us any of her in the DR?? we got nothing of her emergency but we did get amanda's. very weird indeed.

When someone is as much of a liar as Allison is, how can we believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

I'm not saying she didn't have an allergic reaction because I'm sure she did but I also feel she has had them in the past.jmho

i dont get why she lied about whether she had it before or not

Xal... I agree it's nothing to kid around about.... or suggest it be done to get attention.

Possibly she's allergic to something she's aware of... but, by accident ingested something

else that triggered the reaction.

Seemed like she knew exactly what to do.

Just sayin.

I didn't want to seem like I want Alison in the game btw. She's my second least favorite next to Josh.

I just don't think anyone who was sane (and you know what, perhaps she's insane, who knows) would purposely try to trigger an anaphylactic reaction.

Well, that's what I was saying...she asked for the epi and said her throat was closing but her voice was strong. She said once she got the epi her throat opened but the hives were present-which no one saw.

How come she knew to run into the DR room and ask for something...aren't cameras on the whole house.

How come the others didn't run to the DR when Amanda went down.

Maybe she didn't eat an allergic product at all, but faked eating it and it was staged.

It's unheard of someone living in a house who had an allergic reaction to something not being tested right away...BB could get their asses sued.

plus, here's the big one folks....ALLISON SHOULD NOW HAVE AN EPIPEN ON HER PERSON/OR AVAILABLE BECAUSE OF THE EVENT. No one has reported that she says she has one.

PLUS; THE OTHER HG WOULD HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED ON HOW TO USE THE EPI IN CASE IT HAPPENS AGAIN.

Just some food for thought.

Allison is in pharmecuetical sales...seems logical she'd know about epi pens...so whether it was really an unknown reaction or self induced...she'd be aware of them in general.

What I find questionable is that when she walked in the DR...she asked right away for one...she knew the nurse would have one. She had to have discussed it being there before she had the reaction...yet she claims she didn't know she had an allergies. idk...unless it is standard in a nurse's med kit.

Alex saw her in the DR and confirmed her face was swollen....so I believe she really did have a reaction...however I don't doubt it was self induced. We've seen the lies and manipulations this girl is capable of...she'll go to any length to win.

GS...After she got back...they did give her an epi pen..she showed the other hg's how to use it and where it is stored...I saw it on feeds.

yes, they did give her an epi pen... but instead of putting it in a local place out in the open where its easy to access... she put it in her top drawer in the bedroom... :blink:

i dont know.. i just find it odd that they didnt show us any of her at all on the show tuesday and she kept saying how her throat completely closed up by the time she got to the DR... IF that was true.. there would be no way she would be able to ask for an epi pen like she did.

so at the very least, she was exaggerating her story............. a lot.

Archived