Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She thought that not "saying a bad word about anyone" should keep her safe from others but the problem is that she lies to all of them...I wouldn't have known the difference of who brought up taking out Matt/Natalie last week if it wasn't for the broadcast and then I was reallllllllly surprised by how Allison tried to make people puppets to her...it was a stupid move when there were so many people in that room to point out how false her story was...and now it was ALL Sheila that came up with the lesbian story??? Wow...bye Allison...and gladly!

I can't stand Allison! She is such a two faced person who really spends way too much time claiming not to be. I hope she's evicted even though it would mean Ryan is too. He seems like a decent guy who will hopfully find a decent woman.

since everyone hates allison i can guranteed she wins :lol:

True ALi- to everyone else in the house.. She is pissed that Sheila said that to juile. but to Sheila, oh it's not a big deal, just wanted to clear the air. If it is not a big deal, then their is NO air to clear. Ali is gonna get what she deserves... Why does she think that she is best person ever... to be on this show.. she is smarter, prettier, knows the game more.. what she is ...is Bitch... She is worse than Amber... How does she comment on the HG behavior in the pool (makeout night) When she is kissing Chels, and feeling all over her, and trying to pants Chels? That is no better than the rest of them. The girl like to hear herself talk.... because she thinks is is intelligent, but she talks in circles.. I am glad that people are calling her out..

Good twist, we (america) get to vote one evicted female back into house, and one evicted male, and they become a couple and go back in. There must be a reason that Sharon and jacob was still in sequester after being evicted!! If ALi still there bring Jen back....

i hope thats not case because amanda and alex would win hands down

I surely hope not! But then again that cow is saying to everyone that she wants to go home, she won't be in the house with mental people... The ONLY reason she is doing this is because she knows she has a great chance to be going home. She is a pathetic woman... just pathetic... She 'claims' to be such an expert on the BB game yet she threatens that she is going to sue... are you serious??? Has she not watched the previous seasons? Does she not remember the Kaysar-Ivette fight? The Cappy-Michael fight? The Maggie-Janie fight? The Howie-April fight? (geeze there was a lot of fighting that season!) The Dick-Jen fight? The Dick-Jameka fight? The Dick-Dustin fight? C'mon! Get over yourself girl, you are absolutely NOTHING special!

Yes she claims that he isn't getting to her... who in the hell does she think she is kidding? And with her stunt last night telling Ry that she would go out there and clear stuff up with Shar and ask her if she indeed calle her a bit@h or say she was witchy or whatever and then she goes out there and just stirs the pot??? I think the HG's should have gotten a 5 ft. distance rule applying to her... that woman is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Here is my scoop... I feel sooo sorry for Ryan. He is a good guy. Allison was the one that started a lot of lies and mess on Jen... having her sent home. Allison is a self-center pathological liar that can dish it out but cannot take it. The "reaction" deal she did to herself. Shelia was right .. She did eat the peanut... knowing damn well she was allergic to it so she could scream it was the slop... I can't eat that ... started jogging to bring the reaction on.. then, if you go watch the tapes, she started screaming for a eppy pen BEFORE she ever got into DR. She knew what was going on because she did this intentionally. She now is screaming like a baby because she lost .... and trying to get josh thrown out of the house. What a pathetic person....

If allison forced the allergic reaction, then amanda is guilty of the same. Just saying.

I'm still not sure what was brewing under the surface between her and Josh.

Archived