Allison & Ryan

DreamAngel

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ryan is an idiot

i was like ryan buzzed in first he must know answer

and dont buzz in first lol

I was watching an East Coast feed and they had a chat room with people not from here. The all hated Allison the most. The all wanted Matt and Nat to leave. They all thought Nat was a Ho. They all liked Alex the best and were liking Amanda too.

It seems that people are pretty in sync this year.

lol i dont get all allison hate

last i check it was 3-0 to evict amanda/alex

Awwwww, poor Allison! What comes around, goes around! The reason why she's crying boo hoo is because she was sitting in the cat birds seat and now she KNOWS that she made a major mistake and is going to be on the block. She is also smart enough to realize that there is literally nothing that she can do to save herself except win the POV, period. She is too condescending and now that someone is calling her out on it, she's playing the poor, poor, pitiful me game--I'm scared! WHATEVER!!!

I can't stand Allison.....she was so much worse that Amanda! I want her gone so bad! I hope Sharon and Josh puts them up!

:pixiedust:

On the other hand, Ryan is one big stupid Ox! He chose Jen. She led him around by the nose. So she goes and he's stuck with Allison, But since he's a chump, he allows Alli to lead him around by the nose too. Since he's such a big ox, Let's pierce his schnoz and put a brass ring through it.

Archived