March 8 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:47 pm BBT - James is cooking and he neglected to cook for Nat, he only cooked for the boys so they are going to share with Nat... Not cool. Some one is going to have to watch the feeds and take notes, I cannot hardly stand watching Adam chew.

2:00 PM BBT: Natalie and Matt gloating talking about how he is going home. I love when people challenge me. He is acting like no one has the right to challenge him because he will smoke everyone.

Matt and Ryan on the sofa talking about how it

2:15 PM BBT: I just have to note that I believe once the entire house finds out that Sheila is playing both sides that she will go soon. I also think that Ryan is going to take some major heat and be a target for the next HOH since he has been playing both sides as well. Sorry Jem and Morty. JakeVA

James is sleeping. Chelsia is outside as well. Looks like there are about five people out in the yard sunbathing. Josh is still doing cardio. Adam is standing next to Josh looking at the airplanes flying by.

Chelsia: What the fuck was that? What are you doing over there Baller, tearing shit up?

BB just asked Adam to exchange his microphone.

James starts kissing on Chelsia and Chelsia is hollering at him and telling him no hickies.

Flames! Back again after a second of flames.

Chelsia gets up and goes inside and tells Josh to

2:45 pm BBT - Matt/Ry/Adam in Kitchen talking about scoring drugs 1/4 oz., 8-ball... they are saying that they have had friends call at all hours of the night and they ask "How much money do you have?" Adam says that they (the druggies) know him better than that, they know he won't front any to them. Matt wants to box later, Ry says that he is up for training today.

3:30PM BBT: Josh and Ryan in HOH

Josh asks Ryan if they are still good and Ryan says yes! He need to crap or get off the block.

Josh: Sharon is working

Ryan: You have to get rid of her

Josh: She is my Natty

Ryan: You have to get rid of her

Ryan says after Josh leaves: SORRY JOSHY YOU ARE GOING TO HATE ME! I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO COME UP!

4:20PM BBT: James is in the kitchen with Josh and Sheila, James tells her, "I'm on a redneck diet; beans, beer and steak." While Natalie is upstairs paiting Ryan's portrait and talking about Josh being paranoid.

4:45PM BBT: My connection keeps dropping. But when it is working I turn them on to a nightmare. Ryan is in the HoH room with Sheila and Natalie yapping. Sheila is going over the food cometition and how they're all blaming Sheila for the teams loss and she says she got three words and there was 11 in total so someone only got two and it wasn't her.

She also explained that James and Josh were being nasty and asking Sheila how she is going to go being on slop for a third week next week.

5:00PM BBT: Sheila is going on about Josh taking the letter from home when he could have taken the Veto from Sharon and saved Sharon and himself at the same time. SHe is going to get in SHarons ear about that once this all goes down and James is evicted.

Josh and James are making a Slop house sith Sharon and Chelsia watching.

5:42 pm BBT - They are having a huge slop fight in the kitchen. Josh and James started it. They are attacking Chels. Chels took her robe off and is covered in slop. Josh is covered in slop. Sheila just came out "Oh My God! What happened!!"

I hope someone is recording this! I don't know how!

6:30 pm BBT - Chels/Josh/James in kitchen. Chels brings up "What if Ryan decides to put up one of you two instead of Matt?" James and Josh are both like "What?!?!?!" Chels "It would be a good twist, it would be smart" James is really upset, he tells Chels to think inside her head from now on. Chels says that she has not hear Ryan agree to their deal once. She says that she is nervous because all 4 of them have been hanging out all day together. She tells them to open up their eyes. James and Josh are clearly disturbed by this theory. James asked Chels "What do you want? Not to hang out with us anymore?" Chels "What" Chels - See they are out there right noiw, all 4 of the talking, it just freaks me out. (Chels is one smart cookie) James - Hmmmm BB - Ryan please go to the DR Chels - You didn't think about that? Ry comes in "Pheeeewwww that $hit stinks! Ry goes into DR.

6:40 pm BBT - James and Josh keep looking outside at the 'guys' outside talking and they are really thinking hard now. Nat comes in and says she wants to start cooking dinner. Chels - Can you wait like 15 minutes until this is all cleaned up? Nat - I can wait 15 minutes. James (to Nat) - You are painting nails outside??? Nat (stutters) - I was just spending time with my Matty. They all catch on to her stuttering...

6:55 pm BBT - James is jumping all down Chels throat, she was telling him not to put the slop down the drain because their is not a garbage disposal, then he storms off, Chels says "F*** this, it is not even my mess!" James puts his shorts on and comes back in the kitchen, she asks him what she said to make him act that way to her and be mean to her, but he is still mean to her and she says fine and walks away towards the bathroom. She looks really hurt. Ryan is in the BY working out with the other two stooges and acting like a bada$$ saying "Man they are using all ofour cutting boards to make a castle." Nat is working out with them now.

Archived