March 7 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:27 pm BBT - Chels now in BY doing laundry, Matt on hammock, Matt to self "Bastard". Matt laying on hammock, deep in thought, biting bottom lip (what is with the lip biters on this season!), Matt looks like he wants to say something but isn't speaking,

3:31 pm BBT - Matt still in BY biting lip laying on hammock, Chels still doing laundry. Matt still biting lip, neither are talking.

3:53 pm BBT - All cams on Chels, she has been doing laundry, gathering dirty laundry, cleaning up the space that She and James reside in, straightening up the nail polish area in the spa, is now doing dishes. She seems to be the only one awake &/or active.

3:55 pm BBT - Adam is now getting up (had been laying down in the pink/frilly room where he sleeps, Nat is there too. Chels "Hiiiii" Ad "Hi!" Ad - When did the back open up? Ch - ummm about a half an hour. Chels continues to do dishes. Chels to Shar - you were in there the whole time??? Shar - yeah, I tend to be a rambler, if it is the day it is longer. Shar is talking to the pigs. She put treats in there and they "Went to town". Shar - Are all the boys still asleep? Chels nods Shar - For reals??? Ad to Matt - When did this open up? Matt - A little while ago Ad - So lock down is over Matt - It was just open Chels to Sheila - You do look like that person from the cartoon She - The incredibles? Chels - Can you go in the hottub? She - I don't think so Chels - Go in there and ask She - I am not going in there in this! It doesn't make sense. Adam smoking in BY, Matt in Hammock, Chels doing dishes.

3:55pm BBT- Chelsia is in the kitchen doing dishes and Adam walks in...

Cheslsia: Hiiiiii

Adam: Hey. When did they open the backyard?

Chelsia: About 30 minutes ago. Adam goes to BR

Sharon comes out diary room. Chelsia asks her in a shocked tone, were you in there the whole time?

Sharon: Yeah I'm kind of a rambler....during the day cuz at night it goes so quick. Adam goes outside while Sharon talks to the GP's.

3:57pm BBT - Shelia comes into the kitchen and Chelsia tells her she does look like one of the incredibles with the black belt and red body suit.

4:04pm BBT - Shelia comes outside and sits on couches.... Adam comes and sits next to her.... Shelia tells him that ryan/chelsia/james/josh/sharon are coming after us.... they are gonna go for nat and mat then me and you.... they think they run this house.... you have to have my back..adam says he will, sheila says you have to have my back....... she says that ryan is a flip flopper and he will do whatever the house wants.

she says allison knew they were an alliance and they booted her out.... im weak, you are strong, i have no one, i need you to have our back.... it should be you and i that wins this game.... we will do good things with this money, your the only one i trust in this house.... she tells him that allison told me they were trying to get us out and they will..... they are trying to turn me against you and i need us to act like we are not together but i need you to have my back.....

adam says he wont vote for her

she says ill be the last one they pick off, we have to stick together.... they are using me right now, the whole house is against us, they are going to put one of us up, you, me, nat.... they are not gonna vote sharon out.... it scares me...... chelsia is being such a bitch to me.... im like old enough to take her over my knee and wash her mouth out with soap... she has such a potty mouth

im telling you adam, we are not safe.... you have to win something and turn this house around.... you better wise up, these people are not your friends.... ( it looks like matt was laying in the hammock the whole time)

4:15pm - sharon is outside in the hot tub.... adam gets called to the DR

sheila telling sharon about how they ran upstairs and told ryan i was mad that he won the 10 grand, and how when she said she needed it cuz she's a single parent and how chelsia made a rude comment "oh your gonna play that card?".... sheila says i guess no one can make a comment around here..... sharon acts like she agrees...... they change the subject about sharons slop pass and if she is gonna use it or not....

chelsia comes out and gets in the hot tub

4:45PM BBT: when adam comes outside from the diary room, he says he won a real bike, they didnt tell him what kind but a real motorcycle.

shelia gets called to the DR

adam/chels/shar talking about random things, adams mom, chels thinks he was spoiled, adam says when someone truley loves you they do things for you, its not spoiling

adam and sharon talked about how she can't really do anything till sunday because she doesnt know who she is going up against so she doesnt know who to go to for votes.... its her first time on the block and it really sucks

chelsia keeps checking her laundry

sharon now saying how times flys.... they have been there a whole month and a week.... sharon thinks it will all be over in the middle of april

chelsia says its crazy to think that one of us here is gonna win this

sharon says 'uh huh"

adam says "crazy as fuck"

4:51pm: adam says his brother is gonna be so pumped up when he sees this episode

sharon says they are the most animated group

they talk about how funny it was that mat was mad at adam during the POV and said 'baller, he's known for doin it big" .. they all laugh

4:56pm: sharon now telling adam to just not stress about things so he should just lay low and see what the house is gonna do and just vote with the majority, things are different now with people ether turning on their partners or not.... she tells him that he isn't going up on the block, she thinks that him and james are for sure safe

adam says he doesn't know, he thinks that he should still talk to ryan

sharon asks him what he would do, he said i don't know, but putting josh up would be the easy excuse.... he wispers to her ryan might put matt up...... sharon says thats true.... best time to backdoor him

matt wakes up.....

adam says good morning soldier to matt, matt climbs out and comes over to the couches

BB: 4:40PM Adam is on the couch with Chelsea and Sharon. He has been talking about how cool his mom is . Chelsea says she wants to meet his mom.

Chelsea is stoked about winning POV. She leaves. Adam won a bike and is wondering with Sharon about how he is going to get his bike.

Chelsea comes back out with a bunch of laundry.

Chelsea talks about how she picked a chip and put it back and got another one during the POV draw. She goes into talking about how she does not eat a lot except in the game.

Josh: Who is he going to put on the block?

Sharon: I know it

503pm.... a loud helicopter goes by and adam waves....... sharon goes inside..... adam asks matt whats wrong....matt says i don't know, i hear talk about me going up

adam says i think it will be josh

matt says you think

adam says yeah, he's the trouble maker

matt says thats what i told him

adam says maybe shelia

matt says yeah maybe sheila.... it was you and me but now i think its just me

chelsia comes out and says everyone is sleeeping..... matt says i don't know why i woke up, i just heard people talking

now they are rehashing he POV games

chelsia says that matt did real good, he was really funny

matt says thanks, i wish i could have played though

chelsia says "she really does get the shaft in this game" (sheila) then they all laugh, adam makes a comment how everyone was laughing at her because she didn't understand the game

matt says to chelsia "i wonder who he's gonna put up against her (sharon is standing by the dryer)

chelsia just shrugs her shoulders

matt says "not you huh".... chelsia gets up and goes inside.... then matt, then adam

5:14pm - adam and ryan are outside talking

adam: i've been hearing all kinds of weird shit, like putting matty up

ryan: really?

adam: i think you should put josh the fuck up

ryan: huh

adam: hes the problem maker i think,i hate to tell ya. but i could care less ya know what im saying. whatever you want to do,its your decision bro. hes just the fucking ring leader down there, you know what i mean?

ryan: thats what their saying i should do?

adam: he cornered me in the back earlier,he was like,i don't know who you with, we're like drawing a line in the sand it seems like...

ryan: what did he say?

adam: he said it seems like we're drawing a line in the sand somewhere here, you know what i mean.... like me, you and matty are together, like going down like that, its bullshit you know what im saying. james is my boy, i mean com on, i love the dude but hes with them... im with everybody to, so are you

ryan: fuck i know, i just don't want to worry about that man

adam: if we got him out and not joshua man, it would be a free for all, you know what im sayin

ryan: it's cut thoat

matt comes out "its cut throat" to adam as he's walking in

adam: what?

matt: cut throat?

adam: yeah.

matt: (to ryan, sarcastic) ok, heres what you do quick, you backdoor matty right, heres what you do, you get me out..

ryan: smiling --- oh you got it all figured out?

matt: yeah i got it all figured out, i had a nice nap and i realized what you do.... you back door me this week, you get on joshs side,then he wins HOH next week, puts you up against sheila and the house decides to keep sheila cuz she's a single mom, and you've already won like money..... it gives you one weeks safety

ryan: small laugh

matt: small laugh.... but i mean...

ryan: yeah i think winnin that money fucked me

matt: naaahhhh i dont think so, you didn't win it in a greedy way, you know what im saying

ryan: i know

matt: there was no way you couldnt have won it

ryan: but thats not the way everyone looks at it

matt: there was no you couldnt have won that

ryan: i know, i think it would have looked more greedy if i had taken that bike from natalie

matt: thats a different story but you didnt, you took it from the person who came in dead last

ryan: i know, and i didn't have to let chelsia have her POV

matt: thats it

adam comes back out and they start playing pool and chatting

**im out peeps... have a great night all :)**

5:10PM BBT: A lot of cameras with nobody in them.

Chelsia and Matt are the only two they are showing. They are talking about what they are having for dinner tonight.

Matt is asking her where everyone is and him and Chelsia think everyone is sleeping.

Ryan comes down from HOH and Adam shoes back up.

Ryan and Adam go out on the porch.

Ryan: There is some shady shit going on in this house.

Baller: Matt is a ring leader around here and is starting shit.

Baller: Matt cornered me in the bedroom and says we are drawing a line in the sand.

Baller: If we cut Matt and Josh out it

6:14 BBT

In the last 45 minutes, Nat & Sheila have been out back talking about how Chel, James, Sharon and Josh can not be trusted and how they are trying to get Ryan to put up Matt. Sheila did most of the talking as Nat just kept saying, Uh, Uh, Uh... Sheila tells Nat to "just play dumb with them"

This was one of the best statements I've heard so far..... Natalie tells Sheila "I'm very good at "playing" dumb""" (You think???)

Next, Sheila takes Ryan aside in BY and tells him she is not mad at him for taking the money. Then she goes on to tell him that Chel, James, Sharon and Josh are just playing you and the only ones he can trust is Matt, nat, Adam & Sheila. He has the same response as Nat......Uh, Uh, Uh, ....

6:55 BBT

Josh is reading the letter from his mom that he won. (In the hot tub) He is crying. Mostly that his family loves and supports him and are watching him all the time. Today is his mom's birthday. After he is done, Chelsia goes over and hugs him.

Everyone is sitting around the hot tub talking about how long they have been there. Sheila tells him she is very happy for him that he won the letter even though she would have loved to hear from her son.

Josh is telling Sheila how the live feeds work. He thinks it;s just like the HOH Screen and the cameras do not follow them around. (little does he know)

Just a little side note, James is being very quite. It has been said, by a few HG, that he was mad because he didn't get to play in the Veto and didn't get to win anything.

Cheilsa is now in the BY with James, Josh and Sharon bashing Nat. Josh tells her Nat does not like her. She's saying that Nat does not belong in this game.

Josh says he is starting to like Sheila. Cheilsa tells him not to tell Nat that. Josh is going on about what Nat says about Cheilsa. (he sounds like a little girl!!!)

7:20PM BBT: Chelsia, Josh, James and Sharon still think Operation Crooked Eye is still on and make plans of how they will evict everyone. They say they cannot nominate Ryan for two weeks so they will evict Natalie first and then Sheila second. They decide Natalie's eviction should be called "Operation Cleaver the Beaver."

Sharon and Josh alone in the HT planning out the game from now till the end. Josh wants Natalie gone because she betrayed him. Sharon says Natalie is out of control. They say everyone wants Natalie out and that the HoH will be Natalie and Adam vs all of them. [Oooh I hope everyone can keep their mouths shut so we can witness the shock when they realize Operation Crooked Eye is dead - Dumblonde]

They talk about how Ryan won $10K and Adam won a motorcycle today so they could never vote for them to win the $500K. Josh is patting himself on the back for coming up with a smart plan last night and saying it worked.

7:40PM BBT: Sheila, Josh, Chelsia and Sharon in the hot tub discussing what they can and can't have on the slop. Chelsia says she asked for powdered sugar and doesn't know if they'll get it. Sheila says they used tons of it when Alex was there.

MOD NOTE!! [PS - This thread is for live feed updates ONLY - If you don't want to read the update threads because someone has covered the same as another person. Read the main BB page. http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml ]

8:00PMish BBT: Sheila and Josh are talking around the hot tub about how bad Matt treats Natalie and how Natalie is just as bad for allowing it to happen. Josh talks about Matt's accent being so thick, he can never get an acting job in LA, and says he couldn't either because his TX accent is so thick. He says last time he checked, actors don't have that many tattoos. Josh says he appreciates the encouragement from Matt but he doesn't need a trainer, he's lost 11 lbs. on his own and he doesn't need Matt telling him what he can and can't eat. He says last time he checked, Matt was the one who looked pregnant, so he should check himself into an Atkins weight loss center near you. (Sheila is laughing) Sheila tells him he so needs some carbs. Josh says,

Archived