Thank You Live Feed Updaters!

mjcs

I would like to throw in my 2 cents worth as well. I joined during BB8, and checked all the BB sites. This year, I was loyal only to Morty's, and even posted a couple of times as well. What I enjoy about this site so much is -- I watch all the episodes, and draw my own conclusions. Then, I come here, and get e1's take on what they thought happened. Then, when I talk to friends and family about the show, I come off as being really intelligent. And for that - I thank you folks.

I've watched BB since Season 1, and while this wasn't my favorite season, it wasn't that bad. It certainly gave you folks plenty to talk about, love 'em or hate 'em.

I'd like to add my personal thanks to the moderators and live feed updaters. You folks are simply awesome, and do just a tremendous job. None of the other web sites can hold a candle to you guys. My hat is off to you all.

Thanks a lot for letting me join you, and here's a big champagne toast to BB 10!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched BB since the beginning and although I hate this season's cast I have truly enjojed coming here to Mortys. I too was a lurker and finally got the nerve to post this season. Thank you to all the Mods, updaters and members.

For the Mods: Thanks for keeping the boards a fun place to hang out :party_smilie:

For the updaters: I don't know how you guys do it but thank you for keeping up with all the :censored: in the house and letting us know what is happening :cheers:

For the members: The posts have been too much fun to read. You guys have kept me addicted to this season. I appreciate all the opinions and humor you have posted. :rockon:

Thank you for everything and I look forward to another season of BB.

:2thumbsup: Thanks to ALL that contribute to what makes Morty's a great place to experience

this phenomena called BB.

Like, love or hate the particular season .... I'm always amazed how you all take the time to jump

in and contribute time and effort to inform us addicts.

Keep those feed up-dates, video clip and photo skills honed please ...... BB 10 ain't far away :excl:

(I'll volunteer to help spruce up the Chat Room for next season.... sheesh, messy bunch this season)

To all the updaters:

Thank you for keeping me in the loop on what was going on in the BB house.

This was my first season as a complete adict to BB and your posts were very much appreciated by me. Looking forward to July already! Best to all of you!

Bill

Thank you to all the live feed updaters! I'm a daily lurker and occasional poster, I enjoyed being entertained daily on Mortys and love reading the updates and all the different opinions on this site! See you all in July!! Thanks again!! :animated_bouncy:

i like to thank myself :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived