Thank You Live Feed Updaters!

mjcs

Was a lurker since BB5. After many warnings was locked out during BB7, (best thing you did to me :animated_bouncy: ), so I became a member before BB8, and have enjoyed you all ever since.

So from the bottom of my heart, :smitten: , thanks to all mods :clap: and live feed updaters :clap: . Without you, there would be no Morty's the way we know and love it.

As for all you posters.... :rockon:

:dance2:

Sue House

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am here during and after bb until banned :lol:

:clap: Kudos to all the Mods, live feed updaters, photo and video contributors....

you made the season worth watching

BB 10 is not that far away... BUT... if anyone's in need of help with withdrawl...

check your closest Big Brothers Anonymous ....

Morty's registered posters can join without having to get on the waiting list ;)

there is always Off topic to go to,lolol

:dance2: I do not blame you,lol

Thank you so much!! I love everyone here at Morty's!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! It's been a crazy season this year...looking forward to summer season. Hopefully it'll be a better cast. See all of you soon!

~hugs~

mjcs

I love lurking here at Mortys everyone is so fantastic here. I have been a lurker even longer than my registration date and have recently begun to timidly post. Thanks to the mods for keeping the boards nice and tidy and the updaters for their hard work too.

Enjoy your time off Jem!

***Grabs Wicked

YES! Thanks Jem and Mods, Forum hosts, Feed updaters, and Members. It has been a bad season for a lot of us, but coming here to Mortys made it bearable for me. I love Mortys and everyone here.

Thank-you!!!!!

:pixiedust:

Although it has been such a short time, THANK YOU!! I have really appreciated the LF posts!! It is nice to contribute when I can, but I love being able to know what is going on real time!! Due to the time difference, I miss the shows when they air, but being able to come to Morty's, I feel like I am watching along with you!!!! Counting down til BB 10!!!

Thanks, again!!! :cheers::hug::party_smilie:

Don't forget about OFF TOPIC

A good place to hang out inbetween Big Brother seasons. Bring your sense of humor. :animated_rotfl:

Jem I know you will truely miss having to babysit the forum when Big Brother is over. I bet you don't even enjoy your vacation worring about us here.

Know that!

dont forget idol section :P

Like a couple of others, I've been lurking since BB6 but didn't join until this season. Thank you all for the hard work you put into the board! Towards the end of this season I got to where I updated myself on BB by the board alone. (I haven't watched a show in over a week! :lol: ) And even then I mostly just read b/c I couldn't find much to say about this bunch. :rolleyes:

Anyway, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

:balloon2::balloon3::balloon::party_smilie::balloon::balloon3::balloon2:

Archived