Thank You Live Feed Updaters!

mjcs

princessfemme, i second marty's greeting and sentiment...

thank you for the classy, clear way you voiced shared feelings in such sincere, beautiful words.

updaters, please keep up the great work - you provide endless help AND smiles -

my heartfelt appreciation and applause!

:grouphug:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a list of the feeders for today. They all did a great job and we have some newbies. Just wanted to thank them...

BigMDGirl, BonBon13, cat13, CeCiMom, danij81, DixieLand, Ericsturrock, lorican, luvbbinTOKYO, mellow44, motormouthcj, MrsFroman, myss911, Phortune, Sheldon, SwatCopsWife

Jem

Thank you to ALL the live feed updaters. After watching BBAD last night I don't know how you watch that without putting a gun to your head. I have seen some awful BBAD episodes but this one made me appreciate y'all even more. Nat's numbers/god spiels, Sheila's incessant rants, Adam's picking and stroking, James in pink womens underwear, Josh where to start on him and Sharon/Ryan not doing much of anything it must be hard to keep from going insane. Let alone the language and smut. Thank you for keeping us addicts updated through a horrible season.

I want to 2nd Jems thank you. BIG THANK YOU!!! Ya'll just don't realize how much we appreciate the update writers. It helps us out sooo much!!!

Gold stars all around gang!!!!

:wub:

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I also read the feed updates every day...Thank you for all of your hard work.

I saw something on Jokers before about live feeds in the sequester house. Is this possible...???

I am going to check it out tonight after work and will let you know what comes up....Possibly just an April Fools...

Thanks again....Sandi

the first page review is the first place I go with my AM coffee, and then the update, thanks you sooo much. I do not have the feeds and even with the BAD I need the updates to really clue me in, and PLEASE do not refrain from putting in your remarks every now and again, it helps me to see if I am the only one who is feelin the way I do, and then it gives me a giggle to know you all often feel the same, so do not change a thing.

To Myss and BigMD- You girls ROCKED the updates at 5am! Thank you so much. I particularly wanted to know what happened last night and was pleased as punch that Myss and BigMD did such a thorough job. Excellent job and thank you again!

Thank you to all the live feed gang! The live feed board is my favorite place on the net these days and it's because of you. :)

I have to thank y'all as well because it has made watching BB much more enjoyable!!! And I find it really funny how CBS leaves stuff out of shows clips out of order to create the stories they want to.

I give you guys creds for having the fortitude to be able to write down the mess these people spew out of their mouths.

It is stressful just reading the feed updates because they all are aligning with each other or all trying to evict everyone. I don't really like the way these people play the game.

Stress......

Just wanted to say to Jem and staff (mods and updaters) what a fantastic job you did. Jem I know you are stressing and going to miss us and your heart is breaking. Don't worry we will all hang out and before you know it July will be here and a new season. :animated_bouncy:

For those that feel lost come on over to Off Topic and hang out with us year around Morty nuts.

miscgifsetc720.jpg

I dont write much in the forums. But I spend a lot of time reading updates and the boards.

Me too, this is the first year I actually posted anything. :animated_wave: But I've been coming here since BB4.

THANKS SO MUCH to all who help keep us updated, you guys are incredible! :notworthy:

I've been coming to Morty's for years. My join date states 2005 but that must have been when this website changed or something because I know I was here long before season 6. I think I started here during season 4. I've checked out many bb sites and Morty's is by far the best, imo. Some people on the other sites can get really nasty but the peeps here (for the most part) treat each other with respect. Discussions have gotten heated in past seasons, but in the end--it's just a game.

Thanks to all the mods and LF updaters!!! You rock.

I was here before 2005, and what happened was that this site got hacked and everyone had to re register, and I do love me some Morty's, thanks for all the chat, the updates and all that you do, course season 10 is just around the cornor,lolo :hug::hurray::party_smilie:

Archived