HoH Blog

Jem

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James this is one of your biggest fans people going in knew they were playing a game , but a some point they forgot and started getting personal.

keep up the good work that is what BB9 is all about what would you do for the money. :party_smilie:

'Jerk' just doesn't seem to be a strong enough word when it comes to James. The only thing I do agree with him on is how stupid the rest of the house was to vote someone back in who they just (and I mean just as in 'right then') evicted. They should have taken their chances with anyione else coming back and hopefully being a little bit grateful for a 2nd chance at playing the game.

Head of Household Diary

Week 6: Adam

Well this was my week as HOH and believe me it is not what it is cracked up to be.. This house is full of shady people and I was doing well with no worries about my safety in this game until now, let the fight to win begin... It is a big HOH for me this week to entail my safety, but I am confident in myself regardless...

Shout outs:

MOM I miss you most cause you probably miss me more than ever... Whats up to my whole family and friends, MY grandma, I miss you all... As well as everyone at work, my fellow bowlers and all my homegirls, and peeps in Florida, Philly and S. Jersey what's up from A Baller....

I am here in the Big Brother House on day forty whatever and am getting a little stir crazy... At least we are more than half way done. I am sure they played some segments of me being A BALLER you know my goofy self. Picking my nose as usual, dancing around, etc. No one embaresses me but myself... The air here is so DRY. I cant stand it, and I have been eating lots of junk food and am breaking out. It sucks big time... I have taken up reading the Bible as well because it passes time, puts me to sleep, and takes my mind out of this game... There is only so much game play you can talk about over and over and over it is beat....

Let me tell you my hands are cramping up from not typing in so long... Geez you don't realize how much you miss the little things....

Mom,

I hope all is well and that you know how much I wish I could talk to you. Its way harder in here than I expected. It was great to get your letter when I won HOH.... Give Buster and Brutis kisses from me and I LOVE YOU MOMMY xoxoxox

Tell everyone at LONG and FOSTER that I will come say hello when I am done...

Don't be mad I took the Bike over the $10,000 it was game play....

I really want to come see you before I go back to Florida...

Luv Ya more than you know and will see you before you know it...

ADAM

I wonder how many people are watching, If I have fans, and the such???

Be prepared people things are going to get nutz in this place let me tell you, cuz it feels like we are getting down to the wire...

B ...I miss HOME buddy like no other... Buddy too... The weather is nice here but I prefer the humidty.

Bro,

I hope you sold more of the houses. Dude is everyone watching and hitting you up or what? Its crazy here not being to talking to you mom or anybody just to even say what's up real quick would be great? I can use some good laughs... Hope you had fun in Vegas and good thing I didnt book the trip... I hope I am not looking to much like a moron here on the shop but you know how I do it BIG... LOL

I did win a "BRAND NEW MOTORCYCLE" and don't know what kind yet but I am sure Denise is Loving that. Hope its not a Rebel 600... Its Big Brother I have faith they'll hook me up with something nice...

These people have no Idea in this house... I have been sucking it up in hopes it would be the best thing to do to win. I am about to freak out and tell em all what's up... but that might cost me 500 g's.... SO i will continue coning these people here in the house until I cant any more and plain old have to show em who is BOSS.... But I rather do as I am doing. Let me tell you brother this place isn't easy... It may look it but these are some shady heads, I trust not one of them... They are whispering and being sneeky 24 / 7. For real they just don't stop talking game.... Its drives me nutz...

At least Im not partnered with Big Sheil any more winning with here was near impossible... Have you seen here picks yet? Let me know in the next HOH Letter if I should handle that? All the girls here probably look better on TV but I have some stories to tell ya... I don't want to hook up with any of them and Im not gonna tell you why now that would be wrong. Believe me and I will tell you again, that I am ready to go out and tear it town when I am finished here regardless if I win or not... But if I do win It will be a victory lap for the masses...

You think I will get any action from being on the show?

Again Brother, I miss you 2nd most to mom... What's up with the YOSH....tell him I said hello...Tell pop Its OK I didn't get the Kilbasa... And Tell Denise to chill out what the heck are you doing letting her send those things to me in the gift basket? Come on Bro help me out a little.... I am sure that this is a bother to you somehow... LOL...

Peace out Succka...

I hope I am making everyone proud and giving you all many enjoyable moments in front of the TV.. Cheer me on people, I am doing this for everyone who was ever an underdog in this world, including myself... Keep praying for me because this isn't a cake walk... Who knows with me and my luck anything is possible!!!!!!!

Hope I am making the TV audience laugh and that you supporting Adam Baller... Happy Spring to everyone... Enjoy it for me because I am "isolated from the outside world". I cant wait to see what everyone thinks of me when the show is over weather its good or bad, win or lose.

This is something I will never forget or regret and I am SO thankful for this chance of a lifetime...... If everyone could be so lucky....

Thank you Big Brother and everyone watching...

Adam

Click Picture for HoH photo's

gallery_thumbnail_120.jpg

Okay, anyone that still refers to his "mommy" at his age is... AWESOME!!! :) Hope my son and me remain that close. So, nose picking and all... Adam's moved waaaay up my list. ;) Besides, I liked the video clips BB showed and his blog shows he's more aware of what's going on in the house than I thought and he has a specific game plan.

Loved his blog!! I knew I was liking him for a reason! YAY! I finally have someone to root for :)

( oh how'd I'd love to see him put Sheila and Nat on the block if he wins HOH. LOL )

I thought James blog sucked, you can tell how self centered ansd self-important he is. I loved Adams Blog, he really is a decent fellow and I may have to start rootin for him, he has played very well so far, I hope he is ruthless enough to out smart these scum bags that he is in the house with. It was nice that he would not talk trash on the girls, shows his "Mommy" taught him right,a nd I love that he still calls her mommy, my 31 yr old son does that sometimes and I love it,lol

So true fatcat. Big Big difference between the blog of Adam and James. Adam's blog did impress me. You are so right about James blog being all about his self importance.

yeah, and James was talkin about poundin beers and partyin, seems like that is the most important thing to him and his bicycle, whatever, that is just a big ol lie for the people out here readin the blog, I want to barf on James, and if Natalie does not put his ass up it will suck!!!!!!!

Enjoyed Adam's blog...first one of the season that I did enjoy. Funny that he even called himself out on the nose picking.

I agree that he showed some character in not trashing the girls and also in his affection towards his "mommy". There's more to him than I'd previously thought...still think he's a playah though, as well as crude....but he's got some game and strategy going on in him as well and I like that. Go Adam! (for now anyway ;))

I've always thought Adam was a lot smarter and more aware of what was going on around him then he was letting on. He did a great blog and it was understandable (unlike when he speaks so fast that you can't follow it even with tivo). I saw that he called himself out about nose picking which was funny. I wonder how many men realize how much they play/adjust/whatever it is they do with their privates? (and I'm not talking about the masturbating). He's one of 3 that I wouldn't be disappointed so see win.

I really do not think these guys realize how much they are grabbin it all the time, at work, I always catch the guys adjusting, drives me nuts, I would not be unhappy to see Adam at the end, I thnk he could beat out anybody with the Jury vote if he makes it there,lol

GREAT BLOG BALLER!!

SOooooo well written, mostly everyhting spelled correctly.....impressive!!!! Rooting for ya BIG GUY!!

Huh... I guess your blog is ok, and nice to see you have a close knit family. But i still hold regrets and hope ADAM does not win. Anyone who could work with children with autism is wonderful, but only if you have it in your heart. Adam does not because of his comment on week #1 when he called them retards. My son has autism and was watching this show with me when he had this comment. He has since lost his job with the United Autism Foundation, and I am happy to hear this. The Autism made a public apology on his behalf, but they had to do some kind of damage control. I am still a little upset with CBS for airing this comment, when they have the ability to edit whatever they want. They sure chose the wrong thing to air. Anyone wanting to see the apology or intrested in autism go to www.uniaf.org.

Head of Household Diary

Week 7: Natalie

Hello Everyone!! What an amazing experience I've had being on Big Brother!! This has been an experience of a life time!! I'm so blessed and thankful to be given this oppurtunity. What's up to all of my fellow oregonians, hope the beavers state is treating you well :) Hi family and friends, I'm doing great :) I miss you all so much :( Don't worry about me I will survive and do what's best for me in this game.

Thankyou Daddio and Colleen for your letters, I really needed them. It was driving me crazy not knowing how everyone is doing including my pets. That's so funny Daddy that the bar you go to watches me and routes for me like it's some superbowl or something, that cracks me up :) :)

I read my letter everyday, it keeps me going strong. This game is very hard, I really am locked out from the outside world, i have no idea what's going on in the outside world. I miss listening to music, working at the coffee shop, my pets, family, going for walks in the woods, jumping into lakes, talking to all my friends :( I still can't believe im a part of the Big Brother experinence!!!! This is insane, it still hasn't hit me yet.

Thank you to all of my fans, family and friends for all your support!

Hi Tricia and Don, I miss you and think of you daily. I love being in this game, It's so much fun!!! Big Brother is so thoughtful and creative and I'm honored to be a part of this.

To all my evicted house guests I'm sorry I tried to get out James! That guy just won't go down. I'll keep trying. Don't worry everyone im a smart girl and I'm going to do what's best for me in this game. You won't always understand but just know that I know what I'm doing and I'm a force to be reckened with. I want to win this game not only for myself but for my family and I am determined to do so.

It's hard to believe that I've already been here for 55 days time flies by. America I love you, think positive and know that you can have whatever you put your mind to, don't let anyone tell you you can't do something. People have teased me, put me down my whole life and told me to stop chasing my dreams....... DON"T!!!!

Never give up on your dreams, you can have whatever you want. Go for what makes you happy and never let your dreams go :) I love you all so much and thanks again for your support and cheers!! I'm doing Great and I will survive :) :) !!! XXXXXOOOOOOO, Natalie BB9

Click picture for HoH photo's

hero.jpg

lolol, also I really could have done without this pic of her with "her Matty". Wait till she gets outta there and see what we all think.

Archived