Thread For Writing Show Summary

Mykel30

Hello posters and all,

We are trying to find a few more of you to help out with our CBS show summaries.

We are looking for people to cover Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday nights show. You just have to pick what one you want. You can also check this thread to see what nights are covered and we can put you down for the next week.

All we need is someone to write a short summary of what airs on CBS on each particular night and then Jem will put

it on the main update page for everyone to enjoy.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll take it from there! You can also email me at dustin.vanzant@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks gang. You all are the best :)

Mykel

Thanks to those who have offered to do summaries.

For this week we have:

Wednesday: Shena

Sunday: Heather

If anyone is available for next week, we are still looking.

For those doing summaries remember to send them directly to Jem at jem@mortystv.com

Thanks a bunch again.

I need to know if the summories are from the tv or from the internet. If tv I can do them whenever. I don't have the internet feds, because we have dial up. I would love to help in any way that is needed. I love BB and have watched since season 1. I have loved reading the updates off and on throughout the day. Thanks and keep up the great work

tippytoes,

The summaries are from tv---the nights BB airs on CBS. You can read through Tuesday nights summary to get an idea of how they go. You just watch the show and give us a short(or long if you wish!) rundown of what happened.

If you are still interested, send me a PM and we can go from there. I have this week covered, but will be looking for next week Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday.

Thanks so much.

Mykel

Archived