Amanda & Alex

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alex likes sloppy seconds -_-

what i heard is nick was upset that dani chose to go to europe with her dad first, since their fans had also bought them nick&dani a europe trip (wonder what happened to it?) also, dani really didn't like jen and nick was friends with her. i think they actually broke up right before thanksgiving. i never really liked jen, but they do look happy. also, nick was out in california before dani even got out of the house...and she didn't want to live with him. and then zach kept chiming in on all the boards, that he knows the real story and nick was going to move in with him! to which nick was like:no! last i heard, nick and jen are moving out of state for jen to finish her education. good for them. and good for dani and alex!!!

squeee! he's flying dani to nyc for a weekend of fun...including his brother's engagement party! I love it!

and you know what's so funny? if daniele and alex got married( i'm not saying they will...i'm not weird like natalie!) but she'd only have to add cola in front of the last name she has now to have his last name!

alex is a simp

nothing more

• 2 weeks later...

Had to ressurect this to ask a question ...

I just read on Jokers the Chat Amanda had (possibly last week) and someone had asked her whether CBS payed for her hospital visit or not and she had just replied that "I really hope they pay the bills.. 1000 for the ambulence 1500 for er and more bills to come "

I guess I was under the assumption that BB would automatically do so, but does anyone really know protocal when it comes to these things?

Archived