Amanda & Alex

CeCiMom

i love alex and want him to stay in the house...even if that means that i have to listen to amanda's voice....but if they go i could get on board with ginger and root for adam as a single player....i am still hoping they bring jen, parker or jacob back when they split them up and shake it up in there...and i hope they do it soon!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seem like this pair is consesus favs on morty :(

thanks i thought i was alone on this one

As irritating as Amanda can come off, she really handled herself beautifully after something so scary happened...it could be part of her game strategy to make nice with Allison but she still came in the house in a completely different way than I expected from her when she returned because she didn't make a big deal or say anything to people, she just walked to her room...she has been conducting herself pretty well and sure people could say it's because she's on the block but I don't think she is truly bad or evil

Plus I've always liked Alex...he tends to have a sour face on but he's just unfiltered and reading about his father's passing and how much it has steered his life makes sense with how he comes off

I don't mind Amanda that much. The hg think she's this year's Jen and are they wrong. They're sure America hates her and I haven't seen it.

But...I wish she'd knock it off with the hair. Every 5 second she's touching, swinging and playing with it.

Back away from the hair! :lol:

:marie: I agree Marty. I haven't heard Amanda talk hateful to anyone and she even went to Josh first and tried to straighten everything out with him. Yes, Amanda is a big mouth, but not anymore than the rest of them. I really like Alex the most of any of the guys......no, he's the only guy I can even try and like. So I hope they stay around and give all those other losers a run for the money! jmho

:pixiedust:

It's one thing to not want to join in the make out party, I completely can understand that but when the women watched from the window just to talk badly on people after egging on the whole strip thing just comes off ridiculous to me...especially when they act so childish as to hide so the people in the pool couldn't see them or find them

If there was chance of them getting together, I doubt it's going to happen after last night. I'm sure BB was hoping these two would be their "showmance" this season. Amanda showed no interest at all in Alex.

girls hate pushovers and alex comes off as one

reminds me of nick

seem like i may get my wish of these two leaving

so who ever is hoh is one who gets evicted each week lmao hoh cursed

During live feeds you hear Amanda's voice go somewhat normal. It's still screwy but she indulges that baaaaaaaaby voice on purpose.

She was talking about a niece learning spanish? Bueno? I hope not from HER!

Bueno in a baby voice. Could shatter glass.

Archived