Allison & Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am a big believer in PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. That being said I do think Natalie is not a bad person and has some redeeming qualities. Her actions are putting her life in one big train wreck. She needs to stop. She needs to take responsibility.

I couldn't agree more Marty, I do believe one should definitely be accountable for their actions... I hope that after this is all said and done she will open her eyes. I think she could have a bright future if she would start to recognise that she can contribute to the lives of others without having to make a mockery of herself...

OMG! I cannot handle Alli and her noise anymore!!! She blow dries her thin, weird hair for 'like' 30 minutes! She chews like a cow, she is always making some weird noise or just yapping to hear herself talk... that Grinch looking hag is for some reason is just annoying the living daylights out of me! I had to stop doing feed updates because of her noise... UUUUGH!

seem like ali getting maggie treatment

No kidding, and I don't understand where all of the Allison hate is coming from. She's playing the game, that's the point, right?

The thing that bothers me the most about Allison is that she is absolutely shocked by people talking to her about going far in the game without her and she's getting mad yet her "save me" speech was based on making it clear that she won't be winning so it's best to keep her

If someone was talking to me about going far in the game without me I'd be shocked too. The least someone could do while pissing on my leg is try to tell me it's raining (to paraphrase Marvin). Chelsia was saying she wanted the final two couples to be James and her and NOT the person she was talking to...I think Allison's shock wasn't "why not me" but "why are you telling me."

Allison seems like the one female HG who actually "gets" this game. She's made no ultimate enemies, yet she and her partner aren't a threat. Her "fixing" game is to keep herself in rooms where deals may be going down and she wants to be there. She's the fly on the wall that no one is really suspecting, although they all say they can't trust her.

IMO, Allison and James would make the smartest couple, as far as the BB game goes.

Archived