Eric's and Dick's little tiff

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:07 AM

IMO----If Eric really was living this great life he claims to be living, he wouldn't find it necessary to write such trash talk.
He sounds like a very frustrated, bitter, little man..........who wants to lash out at everyone, including those who make BB returns a possiblity, by getting involved and sitting behind the computer writing things..........those are the people who keep the ratings going.
I'm impressed with Evel Dick's response.........it seemed much more sensible than anything I would have given him credit for in the past.

#22 Justin

Justin

• Pip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:50 PM

Frustrated?

He leaves the big brother house, and holds his mouth back for months through petty insults such as your own "little man" comment.

I'm happy for him, he's human, because he's living a great life he can't get pissed off at people for insulting him even though they don't know him in the least bit.

Good for eric, that entire blog is meant towards everyone that insults him like they actually know him aside from a god damn television show.

#23 alexandriap

alexandriap

• Pip
  • 650 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:10 PM

Way to go Dick.
You hit it right in the money.
Bahaha.

#24 Justin

Justin

• Pip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

Dick proves time and time again how much of an incompetent ass he is, who wants to bet that money is gone gone gone.

I'm sure he's glad he won, if Daniele would've won he never would've seen her again...

#25 lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:37 PM

I meant "little" as in "small".........since I think it is really "small" of him to trash the people who keep the show on the air.

#26 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:35 AM

Wow....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users