HOH Blog!!

Guest xBeachxDayss

Guest ranster627
Week 1

Rachel  

Being HoH this week has been a lot of fun, although I've missed a lot of that initial bonding being the first HoH with my room upstairs, isolated from everyone. That's why I've been sharing the HoH room. It's the best way for everyone to get to know me and hopfully like me.  

I think I am well like by the other houseguests at this point. Even though they see me as a tough competitor, not willing to give up the fist HOH competition and the way I fought to win the POV.  

I don't think the other houseguests are on to Howie and I and I hope they never figure it out. However, we are on to some of them...we think. This is who we think are "teamed up". Sarah and James, I think they're brother and sister. Ashlea and Janelle, April and Sarah, Kayser and Michael, Ivette and Beau, Maggie and Eric. Are we far off? I guess we'll have to wait until it's all over to find out.  

We had a great time with the camera...it gave us some much needed fun. Some of the houseguests have made up games, but mostly it's been Howie entertaining us that's kept us laughing until it hurts. He's the best and I love him. I can't wait until this is over so the others will know he is my friend.  

My time as HoH is almost up and I am a little nervous and excited to go downstairs with the rest of the houseguests. I am easily annoyed and I'm sure some of them will test my patients. But Howie and I are determined to stay out of radar range and let the rest of the houseguests bicker their way right out the front door.  

So far so good, I'm having a GREAT time here!  

Wish us luck!

Rachel

That everyone in the house (with the exception of maybe james) used Crest Whitestrips b4 the show?

Is it just me or are those things advertised EVERYWHERE these days?

Boy rachel was dead on w/ those partners eh? Not such a great twist it seems..figured out pretty quickly!

That everyone in the house (with the exception of maybe james) used Crest Whitestrips b4 the show?

Is it just me or are those things advertised EVERYWHERE these days?

Boy rachel was dead on w/ those partners eh? Not such a great twist it seems..figured out pretty quickly!

Though she does think James and Sarah are siblings :rofl

Guest jimmydot

just went and check it is still not up.... anyone remember how long it took to put Rachel blog up?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name