Housecalls

surfgranny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just caught todays show, (cringe for bunky being there again) and they were mentioning something about fridays show about Sweet Rick . . . . . so i watched Fridays show, and really . . . Bunky should give up on this comedy thing. He is not a funny man, and sitting through that was annoying. I would have been pissed off if i was a first time caller and had to deal with that.

Give it up Bunky, you are not funny.

Sorry but I have to totally disagree with you. I though (and think) Bunky was/is hilarous. And I think he really did a GREAT job with that acting bit. He even looked totally different. I though his getup was so funny.

I'm sorry you didn't think he was funny. I love the Bunkster! :closedeyes:

Now Joshua is a whole different story. I think Joshua is terrible and not funny at all. (I think it's funny that HE thinks he is funny)

GO BUNKY!!!!

Yeah, i guess his humor works for some people, but it just doesnt work for me. I watched this internet clip of a video he and some other people did, i forget what it was for. It wasnt BB related, but he just didnt, and doesnt do it for me.

This season was the first season I ever watched Housecalls and I do not like it...it does not make much sense to me.

The only way to watch it is via the internet but they don't talk about the feeds because it is a CBS sponsored site and they don't want to spoil the surprise. Needless to say each episode seems outdated because so much has happened in house.

And most of all I really don't like the former HG co-hosts. I loved Kaysar but he is really boring, the April Fools episode hit that point home - The man could not get into the spirit of the Day or figure out Gretchen had left him and called in as a prank. I have not been able to watch more than a few minutes of a webcast featuring Bunky because I am so embarrassed for him and the way he acts. I did not mind Danielle her season but find her very annoying and immature. I Loved DICK - and actually am glad to see him on the two days he is on plus his days (Wed and Thurs) follow the live showing but it is still not great because they can't talk about the feeds (like who won the glass box HOH)...

IMHO: If you are going to have something on the Internet like Housecalls - which seems targeted to fans that like Morty-type boards and lives feed then it really should have an interesting and timely reflection of what is going on in the house.

King 123...

The host is still Gretchen.

An assortment of co-hosts.

Here's where you can watch video clips of all the past shows

http://kepr.cbsnow.com/primetime/big_broth...1&play=true

I've only checked it once this year... the day after Chelsea left (didn't watch the whole thing tho)... Dick was

co-host that day

i'll always have a soft-spot for bunky. remember how excited he was about the anticipated "bunkymania". i think gretchen needs to be replaced. eric stein was good on reality remix yesterday. he really understands the game, and would be a good gretchen replacement.

You would think with all the drama on the message boards about the guinea pig question they would address it on Housecalls. Obviously Grodner didn't want to address it, and i'm sure Gretchen would have asked her about it. IMO Gretchen said she was sick because she couldn't ask Grodner about the guinea pigs. Come on Grodner, back up why you asked the question about the GPs, don't act like it never happened!! :animated_shocking::outfitted_pirate:

so why did grodner fat azz go on housecall

if she wasnt gonna answer the gp question

grodner has a strong passive aggressive personality

i been noticing it for years

Didn't I see today on live feeds around 5:00 pm that Adam said the DR was going to try to talk him out of voting the way he is going to? Yes, I did. So.....the fix is always in, isn't it?

YUP

Archived