Wednesday, February 13th

wolfrider

Okay maybe they are gone , since no one seems to know there names saying is that there names n if that the case then i think it sucks to evict a couple first night then leave HoH same to put up other people , what is CBS thinking. Okay looks like that just what CBS did n I think it sucks.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Jen mention that if her and Parker do not agree then there will be a penalty nomination when she was talking to Ryan in the bedroom. But that could mean for PoV/HoH. Ya just don't know.

I know there are a lot of "f" bombs going off!

I've not seen Jacob or Sharon at all. It's a shame, I liked them!

It's Amanda

That's the trouble. The first few days can be pure speculation on our part till we know what's going on. They all sound like they're had a little too much to drink tonight. BB probably got the wine flowing because the feeds where being turned on.

I think it is possible we seeing different HoH couple n just n argument between the people in charge . This sucks to me to see this after dark after then game played awhile.

Yep Amanda and whoever her partner is have the power now. The big argument is because Jen won't agree with Parker on who to evict. But as Jen just said, why should she have to decide now, because POV hasn't even been played.

Swatcopswife - one of the HG's said that they were day 5 in the house. It's this way every year - we miss four days of the good stuff, and have to rely on CBS and their editing to see any of what happened during that time. The feeds ARE live now.

Niiiice! Thank you Jem! I came upon your site last season after never seeing the show and now i'm hooked! This sites amazing the updates and spoilers luv luving it!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so it's not live after the show it's live after a few days! OK i'll shush up now got it! Thanks for letting me know.

Just confirmed one couple already gone that would be jacob n sharon . That sucks cause i think being on the show together might of braught them back together.

I think we've known that for a while now, Wolf, but thanks. It sounds like Ryan is the one who spilled the beans on he and Jen being a couple. She just made a comment to the effect of "that's why we were supposed to keep it a secret". She said it in a way that sounded like -- you blew it Ryan!

Dunno Jen, I don't have AD - relying on live feeds only.

yes jem BBAD has been playing a banner that says something like jen and parker are still the power couple and they will evict one couple tommorrow night and sheila and adam are fighting constantly and sheila and amanda told everyone they are lesbians and have been in a relationship for 14 years.....

none of which came up in conversation tonight lol

Archived