Live Feed Updaters

Hi everyone and welcome back for another BB season. I would be happy once again to post live feeds as well as video and pictures.

Heres to another great season!

Eyeluvhowie

Update...LOL all is well out in space, looks good out there, little cold with a strong sunny front to the lower of the shuttle. They seemed to have recovered all there tools and have heard mission control reading instructions saying, blaaa blaa blaa..and so on...too funny. Anyhow none of the mission control or flight personel have given us a clear committment to their participation in the BB9 season. I hope they check out Mortys for updates!!Feed 4 is clearly set and ready for the BB9 launch! I think we will be actually watching hamsters during down times.(from the pics)

I will post videos and updates as soon as I can. using my youtube....

eyeluvhowie (youtube) :party_smilie:

See ya'll tonight folks.

Not doing the 24/7 feeds this year, but I do have After Dark available and will update as I can! =) Good to see you all again! =)

I'm back for another year though not sure how often i'll be able to help.... i had a baby between seasons....i even forgot to cancel my super pass from last season.....well anyway it was worth it...

-A

Hi all! I'm back for more BB too....however, not as easy for me to post in the winter, I'm off in the summer & can stay up till all hours getting the scoop. I will try to add as much as I can....good to see everyone & best wishes for Morty's recovery!

Dear Live Feed Updaters:

Once you've made a couple of posts in the live feed threads, you will be made part of the Live Feed Updater group and your name at the bottom of the main message board page will be showing in blue.

One of the reasons for doing this is so that if the board ever gets too busy and we have to restrict posting, you'll still be able to post updates to the forums.

I don't know if this season will ever get that busy, but the option is there for us to restrict posting on the board to only Live Feed Updaters, Moderators and Hosts.

Please note – This does NOT mean you HAVE to keep posting updates in order to keep your status. It's just a way of showing people that you have helped out with the updates this season.

If you have posted updates but your status has not changed after a while, PLEASE PM ME and let me know.

Jem

Everyone is doing such a fantastic job, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have one request though... can we all remember to put the time that you're reporting from? Should look something like this:

(fabricated)

6:32 pm BBT: Everyone is eating dinner at the big round table. Mostly, just general chit chat with an occasional chuckle here and there. (Ed: I guess everyone's decided to be on their best behavior after last night's drama... at least until ShoToo time. lol)

We truly appreciate everyones efforts!

Thanks in advance,

CeCiMom

Archived