Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brandi

SCIFI : TAPS

31 posts in this topic

I love this show!! I thought the new season was coming on. I need to go to scifi and find out if it has already started. I really,really like this show! :)

Oct. 11th is the beginning of season 3!! whoo hooo :)

tonight is the premiere!

I'm so glad TAPS is back on! It's a great show.Looking forward to this season :)

The last show was great...how cool would it have been if they had caught that full bodied apparition(sp?) on video!

That would be awesome! On episodes past they caught some pretty intense stuff.and no one could explain on a past episode where an entity or form of intelligence knocked a camera man down.

I remember that one. Also the episode where they caught the prison figure on the thermal heat camera!! gave me chills down my spine. New episode again tonight. I really enjoy this show. I think Jason and grant are mature and professional when it comes to hauntings..I have been a huge fan scince this show fisrt aired. Can't wait for tonight's show! :)

I agree. go Jason and Grant! Its one of my favorite shows . Did you catch last nights episode? :)

I can't believe those covers moved back like they did!!

Sorry I missed it. The tape on my vcr wasnt rewound very well.Maybe I can catch it next week.I also hope on future episodes they can catch spirit voices, like on past shows. I'll never forget the time they got a child spirit to talk,to me that solidifies the existence of spirits on our physical plane.

I agree. :) I have always believed in spirits and the paranormal and it is nice to have a show that I think validates those beliefs.

Courtesy of: NBC UNIVERSAL MEDIA VILLAGE

SCI FI'S 'GHOST HUNTERS' LIVE!

Published: October 23, 2006

6-HOUR LIVE HALLOWEEN-NIGHT INVESTIGATION TO FEATURE UNPRECEDENTED VIEWER INTERACTIVITY

ECW'S

don't forget to watch TAPS tonight! :)

I stayed up all night. I was so excited.The halloween edition rocked.It was really intense esp.when Grant and Jason were in the tunnel you could hear what appeared to be a girl laughing and said hi or hello.I didnt catch last night but taped it and will see it in a little bit.The results from the Stanley Hotel will be on next weeks episode. I hope you had a nice halloween Mjcs :)

Thank you scooby doo....it was a nice halloween. I hope yours was too :)

2007 New Season Premier June 3rd (I think).

STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait I was wondering when the next season was!

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Ghost Hunters Searching For A New Member

When Ghost Hunters returns to SCI FI on June 6th at 9 pm (ET/PT), America's favorite paranormal plumbers will be looking for a new Ghost Hunter who will appear in an upcoming episode of the show. On Wednesday, May 30th from 7 to 10 pm (ET/PT) a special marathon of Jason and Grant's all time favorite episodes will kick off promotion for the Hunt for the Hunter, a national search for the newest member of the Ghost Hunters team.

Beginning June 6th, Ghost Hunter wannabees can visit www.scifi.com to enter to win the Hunt for the Hunter. Contenders will be offered online tools such as the Ghost Hunter's Gear Guide and the T.A.P.S. website to help prepare themselves for the competition. Haunted hopefuls are asked to submit an audition video for consideration as the next great Ghost Hunter. Viewers and online users are also encouraged to participate in the hunt by rating the videos. Jason and Grant will choose three finalists from among the top ten highest-rated audition videos.

Three lucky finalists, who will be announced in first fall episode, will prove their mettle when they compete during the most hair-raising of episodes, the annual Ghost Hunters Live telecast on Halloween night. Viewers will be invited to vote for their favorite contender via text and online but the veteran Ghost Hunters have the final word. Jason and Grant will reveal the winner during the following week's post-Halloween season finale. Whoever reigns victorious will return to bust another ghost in an upcoming episode in season 4 next year.

Since the show's debut, Jason and Grant have conducted scores of intriguing paranormal investigations, and have gathered a loyal and growing fan base. The 2006 season of Ghost Hunters ranked as the highest-rated and most-watched season in HH ratings and all key demos. Season three also marked the first time audience numbers in the key P18-49 and P25-54 demos averaged over 1 million viewers throughout its run. The inaugural Ghost Hunters Live special, a one-of-a-kind, 6-hour investigative television event on Halloween night, tripled the viewing audience for the time period.

The one-hour weekly reality series follows a group of real-life "ghostbusters" as they investigate haunted houses and establishments throughout the world. Produced in association with Craig Piligian's Pilgrim Films and Television (American Chopper, Dirty Jobs, The Ultimate Fighter), the Ghost Hunters are committed to the search for the truth

WOOOOHOOOO! At long last!

I've seen the new ep! Loved it! Ghost Hunters is probably one of my favorite reality shows on TV right now. Can't wait to see it tonight.

For anyone who has myspace, Jason Hawes has a myspace page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=11408348

Does anyone here watch Most Haunted? Bunch of fakes! Anyway, if you check out Jason's page, you can read about his views on the show. It really is a slap in the face of serious paranormal investigating like what TAPS does.