February 24 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

11:42 am BBT - Shar and Josh talking about the veto. Josh - this is stressing me out, lets just see what happens, Shar- there are so many ways that this could play out, Josh - you just can't promise our vote, I don't promise my vote anytime Shar - I am trying to play the little good card, go see if she is talking and if not send her back here. Josh leaves the room... Shar starts reading that book again (I thought reading material was prohibited so what the ****) it is a light blue book. Foth

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:46 am BBT - Amanda to Shar - I am starting to get hungry now, it just hit me Shar - you have to eat it, Amanda - I just have to doctor it up. Amanda (points to Josh's area where he has all his BB goodies ) He put that up there? Shar - yeah it is his little shrine. Amanda starts talking about Sister Act and singing we get Foth... back... Amanda - what do you miss the most? Shar - ummmmm... Amanda - I mean just like jumping in your car and going to the gas station. Shar - I miss my dog (Carolina) Amanda - I miss jumping in my car and going to Dairy Queen or going to the mall and not buying anything but just people watching. BB - Sharon Josh please go to the DR. Amandas asks Josh if he likes people watching, Josh says that he likes spending money more. Amanda in kitchen talking to Alli and Nat she says that she was praying and praying to God to please let something happen good in her life and then a week later she got the call. Amanda says that she wasn't even trying.. BB - HG's this is a lock down,please go outside and close the door. ALL the girls are in bikinis, they are going to be cold, they all go to get blankets and jackets. It is raining there... Alex on couch bundled up in a blanket. Doofus, I mean Adam is smoking talking (who knows what he is saying) Matt asks Alli where she got the bruise on her leg, Alli doesn't know... Matt says that he knows how to get rid of a bruise because he had a black eye two weeks before the show and then he says he cannot talk about it because of the law. He says to get a vit. E capsule and break it open and put it on it. The are in the BY talking about a coffee that they created by putting candy in it... we get Foth...

12:30 pm BBT - James, Alli and Chels wrestling around on the kitchen floor... Sheila - Alli you have nice boobs! You are right you don't need a boob job! Alli just threw Chels down and ripped off her bikini top... a male yells "We've got titties!". Alli tells Chels "Ok it is 1 to 1 now". Nat and Shar talking but there is too much noise to understand fully what they are saying. Chels in kitchen, doing a 'ho-down' dance singing "what to eat, what to eat, what to eat". Ry, James, Josh, Chels, Manda and Nat in Kitchen. Alex, Matt and Adam in BY playing pool. James, Josh and Shar in Spa room... Shar talking but whispering something too low, something about Nat. Josh says that they set them up 2 to 1, and asks James if he is cool with that. James says _ I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page, if you change your mind let me know. BB - Sharon, please treat your microphone with respect. Shar - What was I doing? I was just cleaning it! Out of the spa room, now back in the kitchen. Nat talking about the hemp fest in Oregon. Natalie talking about posing for pictures... Hemp fest in Or, people walk around topless, doing drugs, sharing shrooms... HG's are eating in the kitchen.

12:37 pm BBT - Talk of how Josh's voice was stern at the veto ceremony. Nat immitating him. All of a sudden Amanda blurts out FLASHDANCE! I've got rhythm now. A male says "I don't need your help Chelsea, I am a big boy!" BB - Amanda please go to the DR. Alli - They are going to make you eat, you have to eat! Amanda _ I know Sheila - here taste this! You'll like it! Amanda tries it... Sheila - do you wantme to make you some? Amanda - yeah. Alli states that Amanda hasn't eaten all day. and that she knows better. Alli - It is such a health risk. Sheila - yeah Alli - I mean they are going to do my test on Friday on the arm because it is such a seriosu thing, the arm is more sensitive than the back. Sheila doing dishes Ry- You don't have to wash the dishes She - I am just going to soak them James says that he is going to dye his mohawk blonde and asks Alli if she will help him. She says yes. Chels and James eating out of the same bowl (looks like left overs from last nights party). Shar in kitchen eating. James says "You wanna know something weird, if I see a sandwhich where someone has bitten into I wont eat from that part, I will bite into a part that hasn't been bitten into" (not so weird to me). Amanda is out of the DR. Sheila - that was such good guacamole. Amanda - especially when you take the medicine you have to eat... wait we didn't make any! Josh - yes there is tons, a big bucket of it on the stove! Amanda - oh God it looks the same when it is cooked!! Amanda is reading the directions of how to make something... it is slop, she is making one bowl for herself.

12:46 pm BBT - HG's still in kitchen, eating and talking... Chels and James are flirting. Chels is asking "Bagel or bread? Bagel or Bread? Someone tell me! Bagel or Bread?!?!" They call sheila the official dish cleaner, sheila responds in her whiny voice "what else is there to do? I mean I don't want to just lay around" Chels asks James if he wants it toasted or microwaved? James - toasted and then microwaved Chels - do you want mayo? James - anything - I'll eat anything you make. Chels - do we have swiss cheese? Alli is talking about how stressful 'those two days' were. Someone says "At least you weren't on slop!" Sheila - I have the secret to weight loss America... It's called slop. Believe me if you have it you'll never eat again. Alli - you won't know what hit ya. Sheila complaining that the hot water keeps running out. She says I am trying to conserve here but yopu are not helping. Amanda is making her slop. Amanda _ I'd do amything for some friend orka... ummmm it's so good Sheila - it is very southern amanda- or some plantain... sheila - i need to find a very good soul or southern restraunt in LA. Amada says that she is going to make her slop really runny and add brown sugar, honey, vanilla, and sweet-n-low. Sharon is talking about being on a ranch dressing frenzy for years. HG's are talking about different food combos and different places to eat.

12:54 pm BBT - HG's in kitchen discussing the word Baja. The girls are talking about their periods. Sheila says that she is on it now. Amanda says hers will start Tuesday but it only lasts for 3 days. Sheila - you are lucky, mine has been off and on and it is worrying me. Chels - anyone want to get your hair dyed? Amanda - you have to ask. Chels - he is going to do it blonde and then dye it pink. Amanda - they said you have to look the same as when you came in here. Amanda just stood behind someone and did a weird dance... they are talking about having super powers... they say they want to be invisible... sheila says she would like to climb tall buildings in a single bound. They are talking about the new movie coming out called 'Jumper'. Allie is talking about a movie called Mathnet. Sheila asks "What did your parents do to you?". General chit-chat about multiple things. Margaritas, patrone, like this and like that... James talking about masterbating last night. They are talking about sheila needing to relieve herself last night. Alli is talking about Josh's snoring, she says it sounds like the thing you get at birthday partys... the horns. Chels is talking about Sheila prancing in the bathroom and that they were watching from the cams and talking about sheila going into the BR to 'relieve herself'. Chels (being sheila) well my batteries in my toothbrush are running out, I don't know why, Ionly brush my teeth three times a day!" Amanda is having everyone try her slop, and offers it to Alli! Everyone says that it tastes sweet, they like it.

1:04 pm BBT - They are talking about the season that Marcellas was on... they debate which season. They say that Marcellas wouldn't eat the slop. They talk of Chicken George and how he lost 27 pounds. They say Jerry lost 27 pounds too. (Too many convos for me to keep up with.) Nat and Sheila talking about nail polish, Chels running around being hyper. James and Josh being very annimated with their stories. Alli to Chels - you are so innocent though. Chels - me? Alli - yeah... Josh is talking about g-spots... Chels is burping up a storm. James is playing like he is whipping Josh and Josh is acting like he is getting whipped. Alli and Sheila are talking about the AB workout they did, Alli says the 14 minute ABS, sheila says it was 7 wasn't it??? James and Josh is HoH room... Josh - Sharon is brilliant, she is friends with everyone in the house and she always says go talk to Johs... James - They already came in and said well you got what you wanted. then Adam says Operation Condor must goes down. Chels comes in.... James - Matt came to me and says I know what is going down, Operation Condor yeah... Josh talks about how aggressive Matt is and how he is already mad. They are talking about how Matt is rude and how at the end of the Nat Matt fight and how he said give me a hug bi***. Chels says for me yeah for her no... Josh well she (Nat) is like my grandma, she would be like "Whaaaaat?". Josh - Adam is so guilty, he cannot be trusted at all, he turns on a dime (doorbell rings) Josh - who is it It is Ryan. They all say how much they like him. They are talking about who they are putting up and such. RY says he had to get out of the kitchen because Nat keeps giving him sad eyes. They are wondering how Matt found out about Operation Condor. They are saying that now they are going to have to fight it out... back and forth back and forth. They don't think Alex will do anything, but Matt will walk around all pissed off.

1:10 BBT. Josh, Chels, and ry are talking strategy in the HOH. Discussing how the "Operation Condor" thing is now "stupid" (Josh's words) because everyone knows about it. They are talking about how Matt and Alex are reacting to the non-use of the Veto.

1:15 Josh suggests that they just don't tell Matt/Nat Alex/Amanda what is going on at all. Then they will both be rattled for HoH comp.

1:16 bbt. Josh Ry and Chels and James in HoH talking about how Adam is sketchy. How he switches his opinion to fit what needs to be fit.

They are discussing what might happen after evictions. Josh is praising Sharon as a good partner. He's talking about his method in the POV ceremony.

Chels switches and asks about the hair.

1:18 bbt back to convo. Discussing Matty's mistake about not using POV last week. (*a bit of gloating it seems*)

1:20 bbt. Josh is bitching about Sheila and how she doesn't seem to "grasp the concept" because she came up to him and said "if you take off amanda you can't put me up". But Josh was like "it's not my job". They talk about Sheila using her "mom voice". And how she doesn't get the game she doesn't "grasp the concept". General trash talk about Sheila. Ry suggests that sheila hates men. Josh thinks she hates penis because "she was a c**dumpster" in the eighties. Really really REALLY raunchy talk about Sheila and her Penthouse days. :giljotiini: (*TMI people...TMI!!!)

1:23 they agree that Nat is too nice for this game. Matt is making all the decisions.

1:19 pm BBT - (sorry I missed a few minutes had to get something to eat and drink) In HoH Josh, Chels, James and Ry. Josh is talking about how Sheila comes up to him and saying "don't put me up" josh she tries to explain to her that he doesn't make the decision she finally tells her to shut up and she tells Josh "don't raise your voice at me". They are saying how stupid sheila is. They are talking about her fake crying because of all of her lies Ry- I think she (sheila) hates men so bad that she is going to go straight lesbo. Josh is saying that she was such a cum buster in the 80's every orafice (sp) was filled with cum. Chel - She was rode hard and put up wet. More sheila bagging. Josh - I don't want to see Nat hurt anymore... he is not going to change and I hate how she is treated. Ry - I love natalie but this game is too hard for her. They are talking about how is someone was on the block they wouldn't have to vote on their friends, Josh acts amazed and bewildered and said "Maybe she is smarter than I thought!" Then Josh says I'll bet Matt came up with that. Chels just came back up... Nat just came up to the HoH room. Nat asks if they need help with their hair. She is going to help dye their hair. Ry tells Josh that he did a good job on his hair. Chels says that she is nervous about doing her hair and should she do it. Nat says it will be a pinky blonde, chels is wavering. Ryan looking at the hair dye box and asks who is on the cover... she looks familiar. James asks if they want a snickers, Josh says no, he is losing weight. He says his ideal weight is 165.

1:24 BBT. HoH chatters are joined by Natalie who joins them with hair stuff. All strategy chat has stopped and they've moved on to Chels and her hair (Chels: "should I do this?"). Nat is consulting about hair. There is whispering in the background but I can't tell what they are saying. Looks like James is going to take the hair dye plunge. Lots of hair talk. (*darn. Just when the strategy was getting good). Chels "I've never done this." male: "what better time than on Nat'll TV".

1:30 bbt. General talk about interview process. James is forcing some sort of cheesecake chocolate food down nat's throat. She makes a face (WHAT?? That's just WRONG!!**). Ry is listening to Jame's music. It's too loud. FOTH. grrr.

1:28 pm BBT - The girls are talking about how BB made them change their looks up before they came in the house. Nat says that her hair was snow blonde, Chel says she had to dye her hair too. They ask if they were told they had to change their looks, they say yeah and Alex was too. James offers Nat some cheesecake, she says God No! Those words shouldn't even be put together... Cheese and Cake. They are getting ready to do Chels hair. Ry starts listening to the CD in the HoH room. It is Andrew WK (or something like that) The music is completely audible through the headphones and we get Foth....

chipmunk please take over - I have to get some stuff done.

1:32 bbt. Song must be over. Feeds are back. Nat sings.. FOTH.

1:33 bbt. And we're back. Nat says they yelled at her for singing "three little words" but it must bee because she "has a good voice". More hair discussion betw. Nat and Chels in HoH as they negotiate how to do Chels's hair.

1:34 Nat is saying "everyone thinks matty and i are strong, but it's all mental with hoh.Nat-- "we saved allison and ryan" "I want to stay one more week". (**note: Nat is doing a good job of weaving the strategy in with the hair talk). "I hope operation condor goes ok."

1:36 Feeds switch to BY and men talking about the themes of the competitions. Dead fish, nuclear war, disaster theme?--they wonder. They are going back to the cryptic statements made by BB about the Hudson River Virus. Ry--"bring it on man. I'm not afraid to get dirty. i'm not afraid to destroy things. I'm due to win one. I can't believe we survived the first week."

James "Im glad we could switch the house over...." "you know how bb works, you can't plan that far ahead. who knows what might happen. my ex might walk thru...chels's ex might..."

Amanda joins them. Strategy stops briefly. Too cold for Amanda. They wander in to kitchen.

Girls complaining (Alli Amanda) that it's cold and they can't wear a sweatshirt.

1:39. Back to HoH. Still strategizing over hair between Nat and Chels...where to put the color etc.

1:43 bbt: Hair work continues in HoH. James "wake me up when you're done"

Nat is a'foiling like crazy on Chels's hair. :partytime: . She hopes the color shows up Ok. Nat is saying it will look good.

Nat: "I want you to totally understand that i know why you had to put us up. I don't hold a grudge. matty might hold a grudge, but if we stay he has to agree with me."

James: well we have no say. no vote.

Chels: Adam is all gung ho operation condor. So that's good.

Nat: I dont want to be second couple out. But whatever will be will be.

Discussion about the idea of fate and what was "meant to be" Nat goes along with her general philosophy "everything happens for a reason" More oregon talk.

Josh steps into room. Gets sneakers. Leaves.

James : "you and matt resolve things?" (to nat)

Nat: "yeah. if he wasnt my partner i wouldnt give a shit. give him the time of day. but we're partners and i'm stuck with the fucker." Goes on about the conversation with Matty. Rehashing everthing that was discussed last night (sexual gestures she made etc. etc.). Talking about missing sex but not really and how he misinterpreted her actions. She said she was glad James stood up for her.

1:51 bbt. Chels, Nat and James in Hoh. Doing Hair and talking strategy.

Chels: do alex and amanda even know about operation condor?

Nat: No. I don't think so.

CHels: Well I think alex might know.

Nat gets in a point about how Alex and Amanda were right behind Josh and Sharon in POV competition. (**pretty slick Nat...keep dropping hints!).

(**Note: I"m getting a bit worried about Chelsia's hair...She looks like she stepped out of a 1950s space Sci-Fi movie).

Discussion over why they didn't get a tanning bed instead of a massage table.

Nat: "what did operation condor come from?"

Chels: "I dont know. Adam made it up.'

Nat: "What does that mean? Bird?"

(**acc'd to dictionary.com it's a vulture of some sort...** I wonder if Adam meant to say "Operation Anaconda" or something...why would they name their operation after a bird that snarfs on dead carcasses???? :confused: )

Feeds switch downstairs... discussion of tropical islands.

Josh came to Sheila and asked if her and Adam had promised Matt/Nat their vote to keep them. She said she didn't know about it, and it must have been just Adam. Josh kept prodding her and she admitted she promised them also, it wasn't just Adam. Josh already knew this and wanted to see if she would tell him the truth or not.

Josh & Sheila still talking & then Sheila waivered so he called

her on lying straight up to his face - said he wants to know if he is the swing or not & now saying people are changing their word & it makes it harder to know what to do - Sheila keeps reminding him it is a game but Josh feels if he asks straight up he shouldn't be lied to

amanda asks sheila if she thinks she's weird b/c she can't poop in front of boys, sheila says no it's not weird

sharon will be amanda's poop lookout

2:00 bbt. Discussion downstairs (Alex, Alli, Amanda, Ry) in kitchen discussing jobs and what they'll do when they leave. Alex discussing his job and how he can't take time off without losing money (no dj job no money). Amanda is bummed her job will keep her at a desk all day. Now she's talking about her plan of some sort seems like a restaurant or something and the obstacles she faces. Multiple talk about career stuff.

matty: "this show gives you time to think."

alison "I was 24 and wanted to have kids. then i was 25 and wanted to stay young. then i was 28 and wanted kids again." (**gag**)

Amanda is talking to sheila. She can't poop in public (*i hear ya sister*). Sheila says it's weird. Amanda leaves. Sheila is sitting there in her bikini on the couch in the...alone... (ok, who is weird???).

2:06 Amanda and Sharon whispering. in boat room... Sharon is saying Amanda is safe. Need for use of toilet by Amanda trumps the privacy. They walk out and into kitchen... Amanda heading with sharon still whspering to bathroom/ Can't tell what they are saying.

Amanda "Alison. do you think i'm weird because I can't poop in front of boys" Apparently Sharon is going to be Amanda's "look out". She is all jumpy about pooping.

No sounds coming from the toilet.

<bb in the background: "Sheila please dont obstruct your microphone. Sheila please move your microphone higher" Sheila "Ok" (somewhat bitchy tone). >

210 BBT. Amanda exits victorious... sprays...tells ryan not to go into bathroom because it smells "please i just pooped". And Ry wants to use bathroom. And Amanda is saying "no". Ry says Jenn goes weeks without shitting. (*TMI!! TMI!!!*).

)

Amanda talking about girls fighting with their boobs. ( :cookoo: )

2:16. Amanda Ry and Sharon talking about bb competitions and what may be coming up. They discussed past events and how they need more food options.

<enter Alison>

More food talk. Amanda is obsessed about being able to make Manicotti Enchiladas. Regular Manicotti. Shrimp Manicotti.... (**darn she sounds like that guy in Forrest Gump...."shrimp bbq, shrim salad...shrimp ice cream...."****)

Sharon wants out of the house but it is cold and rainy and she is in a bikini. "seriously i dont want to be in the house tonight. all hell is going to break loose"

<sharon leaves>

amanda "no"

Ry "yeah. it will."

Amanda to ryan <whisper> "everyone is starting drama and i don't want to deal." Discussion over what could happen and how things change. Talk about paranoia in house. "everyone things if people are talking they are scheming". She switches to deciding what she should wear to the eviction ceremony. Dress or pants? Wonders about Jenn--home or sequester? What does she eat? Speculation on sequester house.

230 BBT. Matt Amanda and Ryan talkinga bout chicken pox. Discussion on if men can have chicken pox on their C**Ks. More discussion of pox. Changes to workout discussion.

Amanda gets up to leave.

Switch to a bedroom:

<sharon whispers to alex to keep his mouth shut and he's not going home>

Amanda comes in. Leaves. sharon is sneaking into boat room to talk to amanda.

sh (hard to hear her whispering quiet). talking about Alex keeping his mouth shut to amanda. she is paranoid. jumps up to look out door. returns. Amanda makes kicking moves. more whispering. Sharon is telling Amanda who she needs to put up etc. if she wins HoH. Sounds like they want to get rid of Sheila. Sharon says she is not going to put up alison and ry. "if we don't win Alison will put up our girl" (??).

FOTH

Archived