February 21 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

9:41am bbt

adam was brushing his teeth

9:43am bbt

natalie in the bedroom searching through her clothes (must be looking for something, what a mess!)

sheila just took her pants off and put some new pants on. adam in the room too.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:05am bbt

joshuah and sharon in the SR talking. looks like one of them was ironing their clothes. (at work, no sound)

adam and matt laying in bed. adam gets up and slips sandals on and leaves the BR.

10:07 am bbt

a bunch of them in the kitchen (alex, amanda, allison, sheila) talking around the flower table.

natalie is in the kitchen. she opens the fridge and still talking with everyone.

cam switches to hoh room where james and chelsia are laying in the bed. both are awake but not moving too much. (probably trying to get over last night)

10:15am bbt

finally done talking with joshuah in the SR. just looking at the memory wall. natalie pulls a chair up next to memory wall. standing on it. looking at the top row. sharon, allison, and amanda looking at the memory wall.

natalie, amanda, and sheila sitting down at the kitchen table talking. sharon and joshuah looking at the guinea pig cage.

10:19am bbt

matt and adam in the BR both laying down on their respective beds.

all 4 cams switch to matt and adam laying down in the BR.

i have class. hope that someone can take over

see ya all later

1:29 BBT

Sharon & Chels in bathroom talking. Talking about Adam and Sheila I think and who wears the pants.

Sharon & Chels still talking about strategy.

Sharon says shes trying to pretend to still like Natalie & Amanda.

She is telling Sharon that shes not set with them but they think Sharon is in an alliance with them.

Sharon is saying no one wants Ryan to win b/c that would mean Jen would win too. And she says no one can stand Sheila!

Sharon is telling Chel (in bathroom alone still) that they need to just see how the POV plays out.

1:33 PM BBT

Sharon & Chels still talking strategy in the bathroom. Sharon is really giving up a lot of her info and thoughts - Chels seems ok with it all of course, but Sharon is definitely doing most of the talking.

Sharon is telling Chels not to tell anyone or Josh about them talking that Josh would kick Sharons ass if he knew.

1:35 PM BBT

Sharon is saying Matt & Natalie cant win POV b/c they want to back door them.

Sharon is telling Chels its them two and Sheila and Allison in the end and then they are going to kick their asses.

So Sharon wants Adam & Sheila (because no one likes Sheila) and Ryan & Allison (because no one will want Jen to win)

Chels is now trying to change and Sharon is really ON HER about getting it straight the way she wants it all to play out. Sharon is really putting her neck out here. She better hope Chels doesnt turn on her!

3:37PM BBT

Sharon followed Chels BACK INTO the bathroom to finish saying "but keep this between you and I because if this gets out they wont trust me"

Sharon says "they backed doored her ass" Chels says Jen was pissed when she left and that it was funny.

Another "keep that between you and I" from Sharon - she says DONT EVEN TELL JAMES.

A lot of the HG's are in the kitchen, and Ryan & Natalie are discussing the Food Comp. Apparantly, they were playing some kind of water basketball. Ryan said Natalie did a good job, and she said, "We were a good team!"

Smart girls figured out that they can boil water & take a bath, since they can't have hot showers. Sharon & Natalie are in the HOH room taking care of business. They said that Sheila did the same thing. They're talking about having pieces of fish scales stuck their body.

Strike the above comment about taking a hot bath..for some reason they took the pot of boiled hot water into the shower with them. Weird...I'd want to take a bath! Much easier! Oh well..

1:55pmBBT Looks like James is cooking slop and the losin team is James,Chelsia,Alex,Amanda & Adam & Shelia

Ryan & Adam enters and join the above Hg's cook slop. A;ex:"We lose together" then teslls Amanda to take a shower she smells like fish. Matt & RYan tells Amanda as they cook pizza not 2 offended. Ryan: "i eat alot, im a fat ass." (Adam looks like his really hungry watchin them eat.)

Amanda's unhappy she cant drink Ice Tea. Natalie pours herself a big bowl of Sprite Zero.(rigfht in Adam's face lol)

Adam & Alex think the table's smaller but Chelsia tells theem its not.

1:44 PM BBT

Natalie & Sharon are going in the HOH to use boiled water to wash themselves.

Other HGs in the kitchen talking - dont see Amanda.

All 4 Feeds on Natalie & Sharon in the bathroom both in yellow bikinis.

Sharon has pieces of fish scales in her hair.

Both are in the shower now saying disgusting...I think they smell.

Camera is really trying to get in on this one :)

More washing .... All 4 Cameras on the bathroom.

Amanda taking cold shower to get fish smell off from comp. Alex told her she needed a shower. :P James talking about how much food they have in that house. "So much food." Josh is wearing a yellow dog collar ... I kid you not.

Someone said noms were today.

Sharon/James/Chelsia talking in HOH on who should be put up.

Sharon said Natalie told her in the shower to put her & Matt up on the block & they will win POV, then James & Chelsia would put someone else up that the house likes to guarantee Alex & Amanda go home.

2:20PM BBT: And so begins the Nomination suck ups and discussions.

Sharon is in the HoH room telling Chelsia and James whom they should nominate. Matt and Natalie and Amanda and Alex. Then they can tell Natalie and Matt they did it so they can win PoV. Sharon explains that Natalie says they need to go on the block because they can beat them in the PoV competition and assure that Amanda and Alex leave. James is concerned that Natalie and Matt will give Alex and Amanda a pity vote if they (Natalie and Matt) come off the block and they will need one more swing vote to stay in the house then they would be stuck with both couples still in the house. They discuss what their Nomination Speeches should be.

In comes Ryan. Ryan tells them he doesn

3:33 pm BBT - Chel and James up in HoH bathroom, James asks Chels what she thought about the kiss last night, she is getting all embarrassed... James is razzing her and says "What were you just drunk" Chel "No- I'don't know!" Now they are talking about Chels hair... she says her mom sent her an email before she left saying Good Luck and then told her Hair is Hair! Chel is running it through with James about what she wants to say to Amanda...

3:37 pm BBT - Chel and Jam still talking about what they are going to do. Chel wants to go ballz out on Amanda, now they are talking about Sheila and Chel is saying the she is a f***** idiot. Chel hopes that Sh is just playing dumb but she really doesn't think she is. James says we are doing a reality TV show it doesn't taki acting to do that... BB "Ryan Stop That!

3:39 pm BBT - James still asking Chel about the kiss last night and then asks her if she really passed out. Ch goes back into HoH bathroom to get ready again.

Archived