February 18 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or stat conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry My pictueres are frozen. i only have audio...

All hell broke loose Everyone is screaming at Amanda..calling her out on everything gossip,"fingering stuff"and everything else... I can't tell who is who by voices but there's a lot of screeaming. chelsea seems to have started it about something amanda said about her or James

okay i've been up with the baby and i'll do my best to summarize the past hour or so ......

earlier Nat and Amanda were in the sauna while Chelsia, Shelia, and some others were on the bed & massage table doing nails etc... I had Quad cam up and couldn't hear exactly but Alex came by to say hi, Amanda said come in here, alex did so and they whispered about noms for next week (again i have no idea about specfics) about 30 min later Nat and amanda were in the Hottub and Nat came in to see girls in Sauna room still doing nails, all i heard was Amanda claimed to have heard someone say they would put her and alex? and matt and nat? up next week, 20 min later i look at sho2 and Chelsia is confronting her in the HT, she denied it, chelsia came back in and got Natt to come out and comfirm on front of everyone, all Hell broke loose, josh jumped up and called her out on several statements she had made on everyone, including Alex attempting to 'finger her' he said everyone hates you, called her all sorts of names including a cunt, horse face, giddy up, etc... everyone was there watching, it was odd, Alex just sat there stunned then pointed out it was all about teams, we are a team. later chelsia said give something (like a nuse or to hang herself with??? not sure here as everyone was yelling) josh supposedly said like her dad,( i didn't hear this) amanda started bawling and ran inside....

okay i realized i still have this on my realplayer and found the incident to quote exactly...

Josh: she didn't do anything she's fucking a saint give her a fucking halo

Chelsia: or a nuse

Josh:just like her dad

(Amanda begins freak out here!!!)

Chelsia: nuse to you not your father

Alex called all HG's into kitchen (except Amanda who's still in DR). He starts telling everyone story from last night that Amanda sent Nat up to his room, then she came up burst into room and acted as if she had interrupted them doing something. Tells other stories of her seeming jealous but then she's talking behind his back, saying he's a rapist.

Alex is trying to clear his name. Alex then comments that if people like each other they should be open about it, referring to Amanda and parker. Chelsea asks Parker if he does have feelings for Amanda. Parker confirms that he does but he is purposely trying to stay away from starting anything with her. Parker says there is alot of stuff he has heard for the first time tonight that he was not aware of before.

Alex makes a comment that obviously most people in the house hate Amanda but quite a few people speak up and say they don't hate her.

11:30BBT In the sauna room Sheila was asked what famous people she has dated. Sheila says "alot of sports personalities and musicians" someone asked "like who?" and Sheila says "KISS....Paul Stanley" and we get Foth

When the feed comes back it's in the kitchen with Alex and very soon after he calls a pow wow with everyone --except Amanda who is still in the DR since the blow up--

evryone is in the kitchen now comparing notes on what Amanda has been saying regarding last night and the 'fingering' and also the fact that she sent Natalie upstairs to keep Alex occupied so she could have some alone time with Parker.

12:00BBT - Amanda came out of DR and walked into kitchen. Josh starts saying "She's out, the bitch is out" Alex says to Amanda nicely that when she's ready they will have to sit down and talk since they are in a partnership. Amanda doesn't respond. Starts to head up to HOH and says Goodnight Josh.

Amanda now in HOH crying. Jen & Sharon up there with her. Amanda is now trying to defend herself. Says she didn't call Natalie a slut. Jen & Sharon telling her it will blow over. Amanda really upset that Joshuah made comment about her father's suicide.

Jen tells Amanda that Alex doesn't want to be alone with her at all now because of the accusations. Amanda says she never said Alex tried to rape her. She believes Josh just made that up. She said obviously there are cameras everywhere and Alex would be gone if that was the case. Amanda said she will be sleeping on the floor from now on.

Sharon, Jen & Amanda have still been going over the fight for the last while. Alex & Matt just came up to HOH. Amanda went to bathroom with Jen and said she doesn't want to see Alex. Alex said he just came up to get some stuff. He's going to sleep on the couch downstairs. Seems like BB said he could sleep down there. Before leaving Matt goes into bathroom to say that he hasn't said anything. Parker comes to HOH now. Amanda says its ok for Parker to come into bathroom.

Sharon, Jen, Amanda & Parker are still in HOH bathroom rehashing everything. Every once in a while when Amanda remembers the comment about her father she starts crying again.

Alex & Matt outside talking about situation. They have joined Adam, Josh & someone else (Allison? maybe) on couch. Josh said he went to DR. Said he wants to make sure she knows he's not going to come stab her and he wants to know she's not going to do anything.

Sheila joins couch crew. Discussing Alex's sleeping area on the floor of living room. Said he has to either sleep on floor there or on floor in HOH.

Then FOTH.

Feeds 1 & 2 - Jen, James & Matt talking in BR. Jen saying Amanda's really upset with Josh about his comments. Jen said Amanda asked her why she didn't stick up for her and Jen told her it wasn't her place. Matt says the only person who should have stuck up for her is her partner and he tried.

Feeds 3 & 4 - Amanda still in tub and Parker's sitting on bathroom floor talking to her. Amanda asks if Alex said he wants to speak to her tonight. Parker says yes but he's not sleeping up here. Amanda says BB told her she could sleep on the floor of HOH or ask him to sleep somewhere else.

FOTH

Matt & Jen talking in BR. Matt saying he told Amanda and Parker to not sneak around because it's going to screw up their game. Brings up the whole "rape" accusation again. Jen says she doesn't think Amanda ever called it that and Matt agrees. It's just been turned into something else now. Matt comments that if Alex was trying to touch her then she shouldn't have pretended to sleep and instead just told him no. It would have ended right there. He said Amanda didn't do that because she likes the attention from the guys. She likes knowing that 2 guys in the house like her.

Amanda out of bath in HOH. Parker says he's going to go see his partner. Amanda says she doesn't want him to leave. He says I'm sorry and gives her a hug. She says "What should I do". He heads out to bedroom area and Amanda calls after him to wait a minute.

Amanda's in bedroom now. Parker's standing at door with hand on door handle trying to leave but Amanda keeps talking to him. Parker comments that because people don't like her that is going to negatively impact him.

Parker leaves HOH. Amanda watching tv screen.

Jen, Adam & Matt in bedroom still talking about fight.

Natalie comes by bedroom and Matt says hey Slut. Natalie comes in and they start discussing Amanda's slut comment. Parker enters bedroom and Matt calls says hi Slut to him too.

FOTH

Screens come back to Jen & Allison talking in the storage room. Allison mentions when Jen made some comment about her bathing suit and Jen admits she did. Allison said it's too bad that people don't put their best foot forward while they are on a television show and tells Jen that she feels she has not showed herself in the best light and its too bad because she thinks she's better than that. Then Allison goes on to say she would never do that because she is classier than that and also that when Jen behaves this way doesn't she realize that it reflects badly on herself not on Allison. Told her point blank that her behaviour is really horrible and maybe she should try to learn from this. Jen explains it by saying that's just the way she is and she just says things without thinking. Allison again says she really doesn't care Jen's opinion but that it's really sad that Jen is as old is she is and still behaves this way and thinks that this is what life is still all about. Says Jen does not come off as a very good person inside. Jen says ok think what you want. Allison again reiterates that she really shouldn't be talking about people. Jen says she's only made a comment about Allison not anyone else. Allison's final comment is that this week's votes are going to turn everything around. (Ed:This conversation is calm and civil but Allison gets lots of jabs in.)

Allison and Ryan now talking. Matt & Sheila also there. Allison angry that as soon as her and Jen finished their private conversation that she came in told everyone about it. Allison said she gave her the courtesy of talking to her privately. Ryan said he is proud of Allison for saying something to Jen.

Allison says there is no way she's leaving, she's really angry and there's not way that bitch is taking me down.

Sheila saying she knows some other stuff that Jen has said. Sounds like it's about Ryan. Says she can't tell them now but she promises she will tell them after this week's eviction. Promises that if Ryan and Amanda end up leaving she will whisper it to them. Ryan wants to know what Sheila knows now. Sheila insists she can't tell them now. Allison says to Ryan I really like you but I feel sad that you are with Jen. I'm sure you see good qualities in her but I just can't see them.

Ryan left the room. Now there is Matt, Sheila, Allison and Natalie. As soon as Ryan left Matt says we're the only Drama free people, from now on out it's us together. He says he's really sick of the other stuff.

All feeds switch to Jen, Parker & Alex talking. Alex telling them they really need to talk to people to get their votes, especially Josh. Jen going on about Allison being mad that she made up a song about her. Alex says don't worry about talking to Sharon just worry about Joshuah. And talk to Chelsea too.

Alex says to let the house focus on his situation not draw attention to themselves.

(Ed: I'm off to bed, hope someone else takes over)

Alex, Amanda, Jen & Parker talking. Alex telling her that if he ever makes her feel uncomfortable then she needs to come talk to him directly. Amanda says I only told Jen & parker but Alex says these are not the people you need to tell, you need to come to me. Amanda says she knows. Alex then says from now on for their partnership if they need to discuss something then they should take 15 minutes and sit down and discuss it. Amanda seems to feel he's taking it a little too far. Amanda starts to say he doesn't need to sleep down on the floor. Alex adamantly says No Thank you, he's fine. Alex tells her she needs to watch what she is saying. Amanda tries to defend herself and says she hasn't said all those things. Alex says she has and she really needs to watch it. The comment about Natalie comes up and they tell her she needs to talk to Natalie directly.

Alex telling Amanda that she needs to quit playing the "Daddy" card, stop saying stuff about people and stop repeating what other people say. If she needs to vent then go directly to Alex to vent. Alex telling her he's going to talk to people to try to smooth things over and Amanda needs to do the same. Alex says one person she is going to have to try to talk to is Josh.

Alex says finally, if you like Parker then stop hiding it, stop acting like a child. I don't care but I don't want to hear about it from other people. I'm still sleeping downstairs tonight, you sleep upstairs and tomorrow we'll talk more and see if we can work things out.

Alex comments about Amanda wearing the HOH bathrobe. Amanda says she only threw it on because BB told her to come down. (I think he doesn't like her wearing it because it's throwing the HOH in other people's faces)

(Ed: Going to bed for real now)

2:30ammBBT Josh,Allison & James & Cheslisa make fun of Amanda crying eariler. Sharon just sits their quietly. they say they think Jen gonna get skin cancer. they say guys seein Jen AS good looking are crazyed. Josh was lauging about 2night till Parker/Jen walk in and Josh/Sharon/Allison leave.

(i cant stand this Josh/Allison/Chesia gang so im out.)

3:00BBT

Ryan and Jen made up and now ryan is talking to allison. Ryan says this is making me look bad. Jen said I used the N word and I am a racist.

Amanda is right in the middle of this crap.

James, Cheslea, Josh and Adam are gloating about all the drama they caused tonight. Laughing about it.

there is screaming in the background but it is not on any of the feeds. Someone is fighting and we get FotH

3:22 am BBT Ryan confronts Jen about her saying that Ryan hates black people. Ryan is very angry says she is throwing him under the bus, making him look like a racist. Ryan tells her she is going home and that this goes way beyond the show.

She says that all she said to the others was that Ryan didn't agree with interracial relationships, but she didn't think it was a bad thing and that America wouldn't think it was an issue.

She brings up that they had talked about this is real life too, he keeps insisting this will make him look bad outside the house.

Jen tries to tell him that she loves him, but he can't believe she would talk about him behind his back. Jen says she only told one person and cannot believe its become this huge deal. Apparently she also said something about her family being upset because Jen went out with a black guy. Ryan feels this should never have been brought up about him or her family on TV.

Jen tries to mitigate the lasting consequences by saying look at what Dick did. Says Dick was against gays and against blacks (what show did she watch?)

Ryan feels it was really messed up of her to put that out there. Jen convinces him that Big Brother put her and Parker together to bring that out in Ryan . She wants everyone to just drop it so it will not continue to be an issue.

Jen reassures Ryan that Parker is not upset about what she said. Sheila is the one who brought it up to Ryan . Ryan says he heard that from Sheila and Allison that Jen called him prejuidiced, racist and that he said the N word. Jen denies all this, saying everything said in the house gets blown out of proportion.

Ryan says he doesn't want to fight they only have a few days left together, Jen acknowledges she is probably going home.

They argue a little bit about how she talks about people behind their back. He says its going to come back to bite her. Ryan defends Allison even though Jen dislikes her. The original argument flares up again because Jen refuses to understand how this can affect him outside the house. He admits he doesn't care for interracial relationships but says it doesn't make him a racist. She agrees and feels the negative comments came from Sheila because she is from the South.

3:40BBT

Sharon, Sheila James and Allison are all on a bed talking and laughing. Rehashing the big fight toward Amanda tonight. Allison is actually taking up for Amanda a little saying she is not really a bad person. Josh has joined them now.

they are to head to bed now. The group splits up.

Sharon is now giving a peptalk to Parker. Says don't let them get to you. Show them you are a better person than them. Make them know you are going to be a good person to hold onto and worth keeping here. Says that is what he needs to work on. Tells him it was good when he kept his distance and didn't say a word tonight to get in the middle of the drama

3:48am BBT Parker goes in to speak with Ryan (Jen is off brushing her teeth). Ryan denies he is a racist, he just wouldn't personally date someone of a different race. Parker says don't sweat it, everyone is entitled to their opinion, its no big deal. Parker feels it is something that has been misconstrued and that Allison is running with it to make Jen look bad. Jen returns and Parker tells her they have major damage control to do. He tells her she needs to keep her mouth shut if they stay, but he feels they are leaving.

Jen goes off about Allison using this and Ryan lets her know it was Sheila is the one who came to him saying that this is major. Jen and Ryan want to drop it. Parker says they are going home and he's ok with that, but he is still on strike. He says he will not talk in the DR anymore, then FOTH.

Ryan and Jen in Spa just being quiet and holding each other. Both looking sad. She gets up and goes to brush her teeth.

Parker goes into spa and is talking to Ryan. They are talking about the race thing. They are speaking calmly. Parker asks if he really is a racist and Ryan says no he is not but he doesn't approve of interracial relationships. Parker says he is not crazy about them either but they think Allison is trying to keep that stirred up. (?) Now Jen is back in there with them. Parker is say whoever does stay in the house has to be very careful to not volunteer any information. Jen says she and Ryan have been doing this. Jen says they all have 3 more days and things are going to change so much in those 3 days.

Parker is telling them that in his DR sessions he just sits. He doesn't hardly ever talk. Jen asks how he can do that because don't they have to cooperate? Parker says their agreement is that they have to participate in house activities like the comps and stuff but there was nothing that said he had to answer all their questions in the DR.

now we get FotH

Archived