February 15 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

10:40ish Ryan and James are chatting about Toledo OH. James explains he stayed at a homeless shelter. Adams keeps asking if the "pussy" is good there :disgust: Ryan tells hims there are "hot chicks" from there like Carmen Elektra (like Karma :lol: Adria and Natalie ... ) Katie Holmes and Halle Barry. Ryan went to the Uni there for a semester

10:49AM BBT: Alex is called to the DR.

Allison and is telling Matt and Sharon at the kitchen counter that she really wants to win.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:00 am BBT - Matt was rubbing ALLISONS back and bum and trying to kiss on here ear and neck. Natalie put a coffee mug with a spoon on the microwave, everyone is shocked and laughing that she did that. They have named the fuzzy critters K-Fed and Britany, Ma got called to the DR. They are now at the daisy table and playing a sliding whipcream game... Amanda is out. They have to slide the whip cream can across the table and where it falls that player is out.

11:15 am BBT - Fire on all feeds.... Noticed all players were dressed up as if they were going to be participating in a physical comp. Players had on bandanas (half of them)... Parker and Ales - Black bandanas, Jen - Pink bandana, Matt - Orange bandana, Amanda and Natalie had on hed but Am,anda had it on her wrist. The girls were wearing knee high sport socks.

11:17 am BBT now my feeds show trivia

12:05pm bbt

still FoTH Trivia (we got a quick glance at k-fed and britney for a COUPLE of seconds)

12:21pm bbt

trivia is still going (and its so old, we want new questions, we need to make up a petition or e-mail cbs about it)

1:10 PM BBT: Just saw feeds back. Matt is saying he wants the record for PoV (janelle has previous record of 6). (Does that mean that Matt has won??)

1:15 PM BBT: Amanda is in the living room with James and Alex. Matt and Nat were once 20 points ahead of them then the next time they looked it was 40. Matt and Nat walk up and come in. Nat is saying that all of these comps are torture. Nat is telling about her battle wounds. Joshuah was the host. Josh said that Matt is going to look so good on TV. Matt won PoV.

1:35 PM BBT: FotH Flames. Dont know why, kinda came outta no where (lol)

mod mark

1:56 pm BBT - Ma is asking Sharon about who made upo the thing about Jacob saying "Someone said Parker was a snake" Sharon says that they guys were talking and it came up Ma: So someone really did say it? Then sharon starts whispering really quietly and I can no longer understand her. They ask Sharon if she is going to be able to wear that shirt... she holds up her shirt and it says 'Blonde with brains' and sharon says that they saw it when she got there Then Allison says it is only plain white t-shirts that you cannot wear. Then they talk about Sharon returning.

1:47 PM BBT: Feeds are back. Nat is telling Alex and James her workout routine.

1:50 PM BBT: Parker is eating in the kitchen. Ada, Ryan, Jen, Chelsia, Joshua, Matt and Amanda are all in there. Josh cooked them pizza. (its not delivery... its Degorno). They are wondering when the PoV ceremony is. Matt asks the HoH and Amanda says Sunday probably. They are saying that the ceremony is tomorrow and the eviction is on Sunday. They all thank Joshuah for the pizza. All the girls are sharing their bra sizes. (Amanda is a 34 C... Lol.) They are now talking about "eating" milk with pizza. Just chit chat about the PoV and how Matt wanted to quit, but people were yelling at him not to quit. Amanda says she was cheering up Alex. (From what I gather it was another hanging type competition) Amanda said that they told her to stop and she thought she let go though... James comes into the kitchen for pizza. Jen says she did not feel sick "up there" but felt sick when she got down. Matt said that he started cramping and started doing something one handed. They are talking about how the miss riding motorcycles. James said that he does not smoke while riding his bicyle cause its hard to ride, smoke and carry 90 lbs of gear on your back. Jen is upset that Amanda is not getting any new food for being HoH. Matt thought that he was being judged on his food when he was asked. They are all talking about their favorite foods. Amanda said she put "scooby snacks" as her number one and got two boxes. They now wish they had a slip and slide...v (these HGs dont talk about one subject for too long lol!! Kinda hard to keep up.) Lunch is over and now the cleanup is starting.

2:06 pm BBT - Ma is saying that she feels so badly about what she did 4 years ago... she had an affair with a married baseball player. Ma Talking and saying that they can't stand the games that men play with their lies and then they screw up your life, their life and their childrens lives. She says it happened once and she will never do it again, will put her hand on the bible, it will never happen again. She says she can honestly say she is 45 years old and has only done it once. Ma tells Ali that no one heard her talking about her illicit affairs cuz they were talking over her. Ali: they always do that. Chel comes in to take a shower...

Matt and Allison chatting on the bathroom couch. She says she will never vote him out. He tells her that, even if he doesn't like it, he thinks Jen/Parker are gonna go.

Allison says she wants to talk with him later and he says "maybe we'll cuddle." That prompts Allison to tell him that Natalie gets so jealous. "She told me you two were going to start dating after the show." Matt says no way.

Matt is in his glory. Josh stops by the couch to say he doesn't like to talk much. He's followed by Parker. Matt has told Parker about last night. Now they're discussing how it's going to get air-play - her head bobbing. Matt thought it would be ok since he wasn't doing anything. This is after he told Parker that Allison told him Natalie thinks they'll date and jokes with "And who are you? Oh yeah, you were there, weren't you."

2:48 BBT

Matt congratulates Parker on getting "your girl" to calm down. Parker says he congratulated Jen this morning. They return to Allison andhow much Matt dislikes her. He jumps in saying that given the chance, he'll come in Allison's mouth and then tell the DR all about it.

2:50

Adam comes through and says he wants to keep Parker in, but couches that with saying he can't be 100% about "her' - meaning Sheila. (all 4 feeds in the BR) Once Adam leaves, they return to dissing Allison.

Sheila and alison are in the lounge area talking. Sheila says evrey ex she ends up with she tries too have a positive frendship with them like a positive thing. Sharon says shes tried that with hers too. Sheila says that she hates how men lie. Allison says that some people come out and say there single when there not. Sheila says she think allison will be ok because no one heard a comment she made about guys. Allison says that always happens when people talk over her. Sheila asks chelsia how the water is it warm because she wants too take a shower. Chelsia says yeah. She says it took a few minuets to get warm though. Seila said ooh did it. Allison said she wanted to get outside so she could work out. Sheila wanted to get outside so she could wash those towels. Sheia says she wants to start working out evreyday but its so stressfull thats the last thing she wants too do. Allison says yeah. Allisons woried about the vote. Sheila tells her not too worry about it there all good. Allison says that matt said she was safe but allison said he went around and told people. Sheila wants to know who he told it too. Allison says probally evreybody. Allison says if he was going too protect her why wouldnt he just pull them off the block. Sheila says hes not going too;. We get flames!!Were back and there still chatting. Allison says shes been robbed yelled at and brutalized for six weeks straight. Allison says shes sick of being on the bottom she wants to be on the top and sh** is gonna fuc*ing go down. Sheila says but you have no control over it. Sheila says look at this scenario even if mat does pull parker and jen down he will put one of the weaker couples up but she dosnt see where that would serve him. Allison says any games. Sheila asks allison if she honestly beleives her and ryan are a bigger threat then matt and nat. Allison says ooh i know that. Sheila says if they want too break up that couple then break them up right now and get rid of there strongest competitor. Sheila says parker and jen rope shit 24/7 she asks allison if she has not noticed that? Sheila says look at all the horrible things they have done Parker may be a nice guy but Parker sint a nice person and matt was being smart right now and strategizing and if she was in his position she would say get rid of the people he cant beat in the end. Sheila says she trusts allison more then she trusts jen/parker. Allison says what shes noticed is when matt talks strategy with other people he goes behind closed doors but when he does with her he does it in public. Sheila says so they can hear and then says intresting. Sheila says they cant sit here all day and say whats gonna happen but she hopes to god he just keeps it the way it is. Allison hopes so too. Allison says heres the thing that shes noticed is why she dosnt think so. Chelsia whispers something too them but cant quite here her. Chelsia says she still dsont know about the whole situation. Sheila says true they cant predict it. Allison says she dosnt want too shower yet because she wants too work out. Chelsia says i know so do i. Allison says do you think they will open the back. Chelsia says she dosnt know she hasnt worked out yet in the house. Chelsia says she hasnt eaten anything thats unhealthy either. Sheila says right. Allison leaves to go workout and shower. Chelsia says the rugs are fuc*ing gross. Sheila says yeah it is. Sheila says she just wants too shower and she will feel so much better. BB comes on and says the lockdown is over. CHelsia says that was way quick. Sheila wonders if she should get on the machine. Sheila asks allison if she can. Allison says no. Chelsia complaigns about the micraphone. Chelsia asks if theres a exercise ball out there. Sheila says no way. Sheila says shes just tired as chelsia goes too look too see if theres a ball. Chelsia says ooh its a little ball. Sheila says ooh as she walks through the kitchen adam goes outside. Adam says its like a dodgeball. Parker comes in from the outside. Cam switches too outside with james alex and matt. Matt is throwing around the football while james and ryan watch. Matt says you know whats gonna be fun is jumping into the pool too catch the ball but theres not much of a pool too do that.

Matt & Parker had a conversation about how they wanted to vote Ryan/Allison out and they wantd it to be a clean sweep. Parker asked Matt about Natalie and if he ca** in her mouth. He said YES. He also said he'd tell it all in the DR!

Adam came into the convo and the boys told him they wanted Ryan/Allison out and he better vote them out or else. He said he have to convince Sharon before he spoke on her behalf....but they definitely have his vote. Bullies!

It seems that all HGs are under the impression that Sunday is eviction/HOH day. I've heard it 3 times so far (since POV).

All feeds are on hammock, where Sharon and Parker are chatting. Joshua had been there and was called to replace microphone. Sharon is doing as Joshua asked, and saying either she doesn't know or deferrring to him since he has been there longer. "I'll run that by him" is her safe response.

Parker admits to Sharon he really does like Amanda. Most of the talk is his filling her in on previous activities. That and Adam's jealousy. Says there is no way Alex can make him jealous, and he's not about to fight over a girl anyway.

3:40 BBT

Still all feeds on hammock.

3:43

We shift to all feeds in bathroom, where we have Sheila on couch and Matt and Allison. The girls are working on "Mattie" -- Allison definitely flirting. Sheila covers herself with "I made him a promise - to the end" (that she will go with Adam's thinking). There's that wrong impression again: Matt jokes that he still has 2 days to hook up with Allison (before eviction on Sunday). Matt leaves to go shower in the HOH.

3:50

Amanda has joined in the BR. Allison says BB made her bring her passport. Amanda & Sheila say they didn't have to.

Amanda seems to think she and Matt WILL get together since they both live in Boston.

4:05 Still in the bathroom with the 3 girls and non-BB chit-chat. Allison is going all-out with the primping.

4:15 Total silence as Sheila/Amanda almost snooze on the couch. (* Must be camerman break-time! *)

Finally -- all 4 feeds switch to hot tub - Jen, Ryan, and Natalie. They're discussing the night-light cameras and how much can be seen. Natalie says she doesn't even feel like she's being watched. :hahohi: Then she leaves.

4:06 pm BBT - Ma, Amanda and Alli in the bathroom. Ma and Am on the couch, Alli doing her hair. Just chit chatting about the names of ppl in their families. Ma says that there are a lot of M's in her family and starts listing all the names... James went into go to the bathroom, came out and washed his hands with soap (good boy)! James grabs some Q-tips and cleans his ears... silence in the bathroom. Alli - it is quiet in here James: it is quiet in the whole house, it is great well there might be a whisper here and there but it's quiet. James leaves bathroom - still silence in the bathroom with the three girls. Alli now doing make-up.

4:15 pm BBT - Someone started talking in the background but Alli chose that time to turn on the hair dryer and dry her already dry hair. Ma and Amanda start talking but of course we can't hear anything because of the blasted hair dryer. Can see James in the kitchen in the background. Ma and Amanda look like they are falling asleep on the couch in the BR. Alli putting on mascara for the 5th time since she started doing her make-up. Someone in the background cleaning the kitchen counter. Alli finally putting her toiletries away. Alli leaving bathroom... Ma and Amanda still in BR.

4:18 PM BBT - Nat, Jen and Ryan sitting out by jacuzzi. Nat talking about the night vision cameras. Jen talking about the black lights in the BY. Nat says that it is weird to be in the BB house. BB- Ryan pls do not obstruct your mic. Nat: It doesn't feel like we are being watched at all (gurrl if you only knew what we saw last night!) Jen- Yeah they said the 54 cameras would bother us in the house. Ryan looks at jens feet and says ewww di you pick those or what? Jen: yeah I picked at them there are seed in them Nat: are your feet peeling? Jen - No I have warts on them and I pick them. I have to go to the dr. Nat: how long have they been there? Jen: like a year! Oh there is another one. Ry: I have never had warts Jen: oh I have Ry: what are you doing to them there is nothing you can do Jen: Oh I know, oh wow lokk at this one, look at all the seeds in them Nat: what are seeds Jen: they are little black thinsg they have to be taken out Nat: really Jen: yeah I don't think I have many on the other foot Thay talk about POV and evictions... Nat: I think I am gonna go lay down, I am so frickin tired Ry: good night. Ry to Jen : I think I am gonna go lay down Jen: You are? Ry: yeah Jen: goodnight Ry: what do you say? Jen: what do I say? Please? Ry: it is just an expression. Jen wants to have fake flowers in her BY so she doesn't have to mow so it looks pretty

4:30 BBT Josh and Sharon in red room: rehashing the plot to turn the tables and evict Jen Parker on Sun, Ali comes in states she'll continue to play dumb ie: "i'm leaving" , Josh "they are so dumb to leave it, could you imagine if they took Parker and Jen off?" Josh also said Ali and Ryan are weak, Adam and Shelia are nothing, and he trusts Chel and James, thy'll evict Alex and Amanda the C*** next week and deal with Matt and Nat later.....

5:58 pm BBT - Alli was leaving the bathroom and Ma was putting on deoderant and she said "I'm just going to act around everyone like I am giving up" ma said "What?" and Alli repeats herself just as Parker was walking by. She may have just blown everything.

Archived