February 15 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

630PM BBT: just came in and on 2 feeds it's the kitchen with a few cooking dinner, i saw jen in there, then i switched to other 2 feeds and it's the hot tub with sharon and josh talking serious strgy

can barely here cuz they are whispering (alex) in chair near by with his eyes closed

i'm gonna try to keep up, talkin about their position right now and them not pissin anybody off and it's cool for them now

talkin about park and jen leaving and how it should go down after that

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the HT, we have Josh and Sharon whispering over the burrrrrrr of bubbles and it's very hard to hear. They were talking about private life stuff, family things like that.

They're speculating what the TV schedule will be and when Eviction is. Josh doesn

6.55PM BBT: James and Ryan are now outside smoking. They discuss that dinner is "such a fiasco" with Sharon because there are so many people it ends up all messy and people should just "get their own stuff and wahs their own shit."

Now we switch to Shelia and Chelsia chatting about Shelia

7:05ish

Everyone was talking about previous BBs and all star seasons

Someone (Jen?) said BB15 would be the previous 14 winners

That got them talking about how there could only be one winner this season

I think they agreed that each person would get their own vote at sequester (and they know this.. how?)

*firstpost, i hope i did this right!*

josh and james playing chess up stairs hallway

ryan laying there watching

jen and chel washing dishing

others still just eating and hangin out in the kitchen area

james is teaching josh and ryan how to play chess

i'm stepping away for a bit, but i'll have the feeds up incase i see something interesting

7:40PM BBT: Sharon and Natalie have a talk abut the votes. Sharon tell Natalie that she spent the majority of the day talking to Parker and if Natalie votes to keep Jen and Parker that Matt and Natalie will get backdoored. Natalie tells Sharon she would like to stay as long as possible in the house and seems to agree to vote out Parker/Jen.

8:50 PM

Matt and Ally are laying on a coach with a sleeping bag

Sheila just came in and told them that James jerked off on the airplane to LA into the airplane sink <_<

Sheila and Ally are working Matty with their previous plan

Sheila is telling Ally she's sooo sorry, etc and that she's going to make Adam vote Ryan/Ally out

Matt said he's not going to use POV because one of them (ryan or jen) has to go home

9:35 pm BBT

Jen, Allison, Sheila, James, Chelsia are in the LR complaining about the lack of alcohol. Jen says that BB told her before she got into the house that last season was not given much alcohol because, "Dick was already too high strung."

BY HT: Sharon, Parker, Joshua, Natalie, Amanda are discussing relationships and finding love; what their "types" are, etc.

BY: Ryan, Alex, Matt playing with a ball.

Archived