February 14 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

11:20 BBT back to ma and allison... came into middle of convo but Allison is talking about ethics. I can't watch Allison for too long because she says like like every other like word. Now Allison is talking about Natalie making a deal with Allison then going back on it not even 12 hours later. Sheila thinks Matty can get her to vote how he wants.

Now the convo is about Sho2 and what people see when they watch and whether it is live or if it is taped. Alex starts singing and we see fuzzies :)

11:25pm BBT Ma and Allison are talking about how it would be edited to block that the comment would be changed from racial to just about the comment... that it happened before the internet so someone at BB told them it could be edited and Ma and Allison think it would be horrible if we knew about the information... :lipsrsealed2:

11:30 BBT we have fuzzies... maybe because of the comments allison and ma were making about a certain female and not wearing clothes to cover her parts :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:30 Allison says she sure hopes Jen goes home because she deserves to be there more than Jen. Ma and allison are talking about the final four and if it will be final four couples or final four individuals. Allison says she can make it to final four.

There is now an indoor lockdown and all are headed indoors.

Everyone is looking at the memory wall and admiring pics. Arguing about dishes now... Allison was trying to do them and Sharon told her to get away from them and she would do them but sharon went back to the memory wall... we have singing and fuzzies

Jen is helping Allison with the dishes... NO CONVO... LOL

11:46 BBT and keep getting fuzzies because they won't quit singing

They are all in kitchen talking about what they will and won't share... they can't drink milk after someone, they can't eat out of other's cereal bowls, talking about sharing underwear is gross but borrowing a swimsuit bottom is OK. EWWWWWW

11:53 am BBT - The HG's are excited because they asked for pineapple and they got it. Parker wants pussy on a pedestal and then he says he wants pussy in a can. Of course Matt thinks that is utterly hilarious and keeps repeating it.

12:00 PM BBT: Everyone having breakfast. The lockdown is over. James went and sat in the sauna alone. Allison is doing ADLs and now Parker is watching. They are not really talking about anything, he is just sitting there. Small talk... Parker starts by saying that this is the most unfair season of bb ever. Allison says she hopes they can switch partners. Parker told Jen that he hated her in the game, but what can you do? Allison hopes that if she makes it past this round they will switch partners.. Allison and Parker both want to "break-up" with their partners. Parker reveals that his motive for being in the bathroom is that he has to piss but Matt is pooping (LOL). Allison uses mens deoderant. Chelsea is doing her eye brows. She is using a non-double sided mirror, she says its the only one in the house. (there is one more in the sauna) Allison says she hates how people take everything you say literally in the BB house. Parker says he is going to do jacuzzi then sauna. Allison says she is not giong to go in the hot tub cause she just showered but she will sit by it. Matt says it doesnt smell, Chelsea is lighting a match. Ryan is reminded that sleeping is not premitted in the living room. Matt notices that Allison is naked under her towel. Matt and Parker leave to the hot tub, but Parker goes to let James know that they are going to the hot tub, then the sauna. Parker goes to the hot tub.

12:10pm BBT Parker wants to break up with his partner says it isn't working out. Amanda is being understanding. Amanda is using men's deodorant. They are doing their MRs now and putting on makeup and such. Amanda is upset everyone takes everything they say very literal. BB reminded Ryan he is not allowed to sleep in the LR. Matt is trying to look down Amanda's towel since that is all she has on ;)

12:27pm bbt

chelsia, matt and parkerare in the hot tub. matt talks about how it hurt when he got tattooed on his abs. he said that he used to have a sick stomach (nice looking). talking about tattoos.

12:30pm bbt

cam switches to allison and natalie in the bathroom doing their MRs (makeup, hair, etc.) natalie stripped for about 5 years. lived in las vegas for 5 years. she seems that thats her limit for everything, 5 years. allison dated her boyfriend for 10 years and obviously has broken up with him now. natalie takes shirt and shorts off. natalie has thong on. natalie takes other top off. just bras and thong.

12:34pm bbt

natalie getting in shower. allison says to natalie, no matter what, you deserve awesome. allison says its hard to be yourself.

cam switches to alex and james in backyard on the lounge chair. tanning. chelsia comes over and sits down, leaves and comes back.

12:55 pm BBT - Allison and Neil in kitchen talking scenerios. They are bored and want comps. Allison says she wants a food comp and doesn't care if she is on slop because she wants to be in 'sick' shape before she leaves the house. Al: If I am out of here, you have to get stuff done around nere N: Don't even say that Al: No serious you have to get stuff done if I am out of here. Allison is so bored that she is cleaning the friedge, all the glass shelves and everything. N: Sheila is coming in Al: Ooooooh God! Cam switches to Neil out in by

1:27pm bbt parker and amanda laying down in the backyard talking

1:29pm bbt all cams on parker laying down withe eyes closed in the backyard

cam switches to allison and sheila talking in bedroom (not sure which one) (ok, its 1:30 and allison still has her hair in the rollers) sheila has a dog at home.

1:44pm bbt FoTH

1:31 bbt everyone still laying in the BY. feeds on Amanda and Parker, P: I hope i'm not an asshole Amanda: you are.... Amanda FInally found her key

Feeds on Parker sleeping in the BY.

(YAWN I'm getting sleepy myself)

Sheila and Allison sitting talking about BB8

Allison was rooting for Zack and Sheila agrees. They are saying Zach didn't know what he was doing (agreed).

Sheila says the reason D&D won is becasue they didn't give a crap about waht everyone thought of them.. Sheila says she is oging to write a book

1:33 Sheila now talking lowly about game play. Sheila talking about how someone is pretending to be her friend and about how you'd be inhuman if you didn't have anger. I can't really hear who they are talking about but allison says brilliant. they are talking about jen and ryan, how they are attached at the hip and they were put in the game to scheme but they aren't scheming at all. they are lovers

1:36 Allison saying how she wants to be here and she doesn't want to get kicked out because of ryan and jen. Sheila thought Jen had a BB tattoo but allison corrected her. (feeds keep freezing)

Allison is talkinga bout how she wants HOH not much of anything happening just scheming between the two of them

1:38 BBT Allison and Sheila are allies. Allison said she will do everything to protect Sheila. Sheila loves Parker and doesn't want anyone to go. Allison and Sheila think Parker is one of the best guys here. Allison wants to be paired up with him. She and Parker have been begging BB to be paired up. Sheila thinks its sad they were paired up and they all wish they were with someone else. Sheila thinks there is a meaning behind till death to you part. Allison explains that it is when someone gets evicted that it is death.

1:41 BBT Sheila doesn't know why Jen would want to throw Ryan under the bus because he is her boyfriend. A: Me you jen and ryan were alligned then why would jen go tell amanda that i said that. I don't understand that. S: Jen has been waiting so long to be here and she would do anything to go and get that money. (no one trusts Jen) Sheila: I don't trust anyone in here but you (allison) Everyone has been mean to her she claims (HELLO!??!) BB: HOUSEGUESTS you are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions with other houseguests Sheila: we aren't talking about it are we? Allison hasn't talked to ryan once today she says....

They are now talking about the challenges. They say they can eat anything and there is one thing Sheila can't eat but she hasn't told them that. and she refuses to talk about it. They would eat anything (blah blah blah) Allison: breast milk, urine, shit, whatever, toenails funges FOTH (fire)

1:45 BBT FOTH (I WANT TO SEE FUZZIES :()

1:30 BBT: Ma and Ally talking about season 8. Conversation moved to the POV and Ally is scared that Ryan may throw the competion. 3

1:40pm BBT:

Ally: Im going for HOH after.

Ma: You better. We are going to be targets. They are stronger than us and better and breaking people down.

Ally: Im not going to give up

Ma: Parker is one of the better guys.

Ally: I would give anything to be paired with Parker

Ma: Isnt it sad the way everyone is teamed up and we did not have a choice and we see some of the other partners and think I could have kicked ass with that person. I want to know what the Till Death do us part means.

Ally: I think it is when someone gets evicted you switch your partners (I think she is way off on this one.)

Ma: Why would Jen want to throw her own BF under the bus

Ally: What I dont understand is jen, ryan, ally and parker are together why did she tell Amanda?

Ma: She has wanted to be here for so long she is willing to do anything.

Ma: Dont under estimate Adam and I just because we dont hang out or look like partners.

Talk turns to competitions.

Ally: If its a food challenge I will eat anything.

Ma: I can too except 1 thing and I did not tell them that.

Ally goes on to say she would eat toe nails, fungus, mail private parts, whatever it takes.

1:51 BBT FEEDS BACK!!Chelsia in the shower, jen and amanda on the couch cuddling whispering can't really hear it Jen saying : you're in it for yourself she is saying she would be better without him and ryan is only there because of her. She is saying she is on the blockbecause she stuck up for him and said she wouldn't vote for him and now hei s on the block. She thinks we will like that she stuck up for him. she said the nextm orning she said don't put me up. Amanda is saying she doens't want her to be voted off. Jen is really tired she said she should have taken a nap like everyone else

1:55 BBT jen says she will feel bettter when ryan is gone and her and parkers relationship will be so muchbetter.

Feeds change to no one....

ALlson nad jen are looking for someone camera's following them around

AAlex jen and amanda are talking at the flower table.

they are talking about slippers.

James is wlaking around in little running shorts... thats it (gross)

Matt is making something to eat he is talking about a sign that he made... don't know what it says though

1:57 BBT no one talking really... justm aking something to eat.... JOsh is making food too...

feends switch to natalie and ma outside, ma says everyone thinks they are the dumb blondes... they keep saying what the over and over again.

2 BBT natalie says shit is going to flip so fast. whther she goes or jen goes shit is going to flip... because alex and amanda can't..... I can't really make out what they are saying. allison is sitting with them now (didn't realize been typing). they are talking about alliances. natalie was saying something about gays... they agree that they aren't worrying about anyone but themselves and their partners... PoV sheila says adam and her would leave the votes the way they are, allison wants to leave the votes the same so does natalie. if allison wins she is leaving the votes teh way they are. they all are voting for jen and parker i think. they are talking about dustin and being on the block (i think) Ryan is out there now too lots of BB8 Talk...

allison wants to know if ryan thinks he envisions them winning tomorrow... he keeps talking about her curlers but yes he sees them winning (i think he is trying to let jen stay in the house)

2:05 Allison thinks ryan was cute when he was little... Ryan thinks its nice inside, they are talking about playing with girls hair. Sheila loves when people play with her hair. everyone agrees. (they are getting boring... i have to go soon it's dinnner time in the NE) sheila's mother had alzheimers, first it was dimesia but now it's alzheimeers. her mom was put in a nursing home because she was ... BB: RYAN please go to the DR.... Sheila continues to talk about her mother... (boring)

2:07 feeds switch to josh and sharon. they are talking about how jen was saying (something i can't hear over her hair brush lol)

josh says he isn't mad about sharon being his partner, he's glad its her he's upset that neil is gone. Matt called to the DR. Sharon just noticed the broken window but it just shattered on its own.

Sharon thinks it's the best scenario for them to be together (i really am leaving for dinner soon)

2:09pm bbt sharon talking to joshuah in the sauna room, thinking about the end, having 2 couples at the end. and about 3 or 4 couples in the jury.

2:13pm bbt sharon and josh are talking. but, i can't hear sharon very good. and not mention that they have been talking and i don't who they are talking about. maybe still jen.

2:12 BBT Josh says he's getting bored he's done his nails 6000 times.... Sharon and Josh are talking about the jury and how there has to be single nomination sometime to have more people in the jury or osmething. Sharon says they ahve to be kosher with everyone when it gets down to them they have to suck up for the next coupleof weeks. Sharon thinks its good they are together because he lost the person he was close with and she left screwed and they get to start over new.

(just noticed my times sorry!!)

2:15 BBT all is quiet sharon and josh just chatting (i'm out back later :) )

Archived