February 14 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or stat conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:10 PM BBT: Amanda, Nat and Sharon are all talking. They are catchin her up with all the drama. They are turning her against Allison. Sharon is paired up with Josh, no one sees Neil anywhere (So if Sharon replaced Neil, that means "The Boys" are broken up). Amanda explains her reasoning behind the nominations. Sharon is feeling a little bit over whelmed. Sharon is happy that she has this second chance without Jacob. Sharon is still mad about how Parker got rid of her instead of Adam and Shelia. Sharon is absorbing all the information and putting pieces of the puzzle together about Ryan and Jen. Amanda is now tallying the votes for Sharon. Amanda and Nat are taking Sharon into her wings. Sharon explains the why Sharon got screwed over. Sharon has a lot of bult up animosity. Sharon is still VERY mad (scary mad lol). Joshuah is being called to the Diary Room. Amanda i saying that Sharon needs to go talk to Parker and Adam so Sharon doesnt get taken out again over the same thing. Sharon keeps saying she got back doored (I dont think that she knows what backdooring is). Sharon says that she is now playing for Jacob too because he was trying to save his alliance. Parker walks into the HoH. Sharon starts explaining the whole situation to Parker. Basically Sharon says that she was evicted because of Ryan's jealousy. (WOW alot happening because she came back!! Sharon is not messing around, she jumps right into the game...) Everyone is trying to tell Parker what is happening. Amanda is explaining that Sharon can wrap Josh around her finger and that they are safe. Nat leaves the HoH and Alex comes in and walks to the bathroom. Sharon is mad that Jacob is going home. Amanda and Parker leave so Sharon can explain everything to Alex. Alex comes out of the bathroom and Sharon and him start talking and the whole story is re-told for the third time. Alex tells Sharon that Parker is miserable about his partner. Sharon is insisting that Jacob got screwed. Basically everything is being rehashed with Alex. Alex and Amanda are saving one Heiniken so that when Allison goes out the door she has a beer!

9:10 PM BBT: Amanda, Nat and Sharon are all talking. They are catchin her up with all the drama. They are turning her against Allison. Sharon is paired up with Josh, no one sees Neil anywhere (So if Sharon replaced Neil, that means "The Boys" are broken up). Amanda explains her reasoning behind the nominations. Sharon is feeling a little bit over whelmed. Sharon is happy that she has this second chance without Jacob. Sharon is still mad about how Parker got rid of her instead of Adam and Shelia. Sharon is absorbing all the information and putting pieces of the puzzle together about Ryan and Jen. Amanda is now tallying the votes for Sharon. Amanda and Nat are taking Sharon into her wings. Sharon explains the why Sharon got screwed over. Sharon has a lot of bult up animosity. Sharon is still VERY mad (scary mad lol). Joshuah is being called to the Diary Room. Amanda i saying that Sharon needs to go talk to Parker and Adam so Sharon doesnt get taken out again over the same thing. Sharon keeps saying she got back doored (I dont think that she knows what backdooring is). Sharon says that she is now playing for Jacob too because he was trying to save his alliance. Parker walks into the HoH. Sharon starts explaining the whole situation to Parker. Basically Sharon says that she was evicted because of Ryan's jealousy. (WOW alot happening because she came back!! Sharon is not messing around, she jumps right into the game...) Everyone is trying to tell Parker what is happening. Amanda is explaining that Sharon can wrap Josh around her finger and that they are safe. Nat leaves the HoH and Alex comes in and walks to the bathroom. Sharon is mad that Jacob is going home. Amanda and Parker leave so Sharon can explain everything to Alex. Alex comes out of the bathroom and Sharon and him start talking and the whole story is re-told for the third time. Alex tells Sharon that Parker is miserable about his partner. Sharon is insisting that Jacob got screwed. Basically everything is being rehashed with Alex. Alex and Amanda are saving one Heiniken so that when Allison goes out the door she has a beer!

Parker asks James what hes cooking. I think its solantro. Parker is dancing around again. Hes making garlic mushrooms and solantro i think. Amanda and parker start making an italion meatloaf. Ryan is making a sandwich. Amanda is giving him directions. There deciding which pot too use now. Amanda says james is responsible for leaving the oven and burners on. James asks her to turn it off and she does. Its parkers turn at charades but he dosnt want too play. Jen asks if his food is delicious and she asks too try it. Adam talking about how he wants too smoke a cigarette. James says they probally cant because of lockdown till tomorrow for valentines day. Adam wants too open up the door to crack it open too smoke a cigarette. James says go for it. Parker says whats crackin B. Adam says just looking at the food. Parker asks if he wants mushrooms on his meatloaf. Adam says he dosnt like mushrooms. Parker says how could you not like mushrooms. Adam says he just never has. Adam talks about tripping on mushrooms. Adam says he read articles about being lost on magic mushrooms in amsterdam. Trivia. Jen is talking to Ryan about the first time they met. She compliments him on his haircut. Jen has to matts hair too. Alex says he will sweep but jen says she will. Matt says why should she sweep shes cutting his hair. Adam is shaving while this is going on. Cam switches to chelsea allison joshuah and james talking. Allison is talking about not being able to trust certain people. Allison likes one of chelsias hats and she compliments her for it. We hard fire a couple of times after.

Sharon is back in the house it appears. I dont see jacob anywhere. They are going over the HOH comp. They are now rehashing the noms ceramony. Jen was glad her and ryans relationship came out in 5 days then later. Alex is talking about how Jen told him her and ryan were a couple..or not he was kidding. Amanda is sitting on sharon hugging her. Natalie wants to get on it too. Allison is glad too have sharon back. Jen says there still so much more drama. Sharon telling amanda that joshuah likes allison and that shes the biggest f*ck. Amanda says they have so much time to catch up before the eviction day comes. Amanda wants to know if jacobs still there but sharon cant say, and she honestly dosnt know and she didnt see him anyway. She said she had 3 seconds to say adios and that was it. Sharon hopes they put her picture up because it isnt cool. Amanda said she missed there food. Amanda said she feels bad for Neil. Amanda says that they sat there and swore on the holy bible that no one else knew each other and joshuah asked amanda if she knew what happend and she said no. Amanda goes to show sharon the hoh room and sharon says she wasnt there for pictures that day. Sharon say it feels like 4 weeks that shes been gone not 4 days. Amanda says that Joshuah wanted Sharon there before Jacob because he knew he would be the first gone because they didnt know. Natalie is now there too. Natalie says they have to Alison out of there and that shes going to be campaigning and Sharon needs to convince joshuah to get her of there because Amanda is the next one up on the block with him if she stays. Sharon says there alliance went to shit but amanda says they still have there alliance. Parker is now up in hoh rehashing her side to ryan not trusting parker. Sharon says duh he would say that because he would get jealous of him spending time with Jen. Amanda tells the group that allison is denying ryan ever said that. Amanda tells parker to be cool with adam because adam promised her they would vote against allison and ryan which might not be true but they sharon and she can wrap josh around her finger. Sharon says all she can say is they had a long conversation afterwords and now she sees this all made sense and it peices together why it would happen that way. Natalie goes downstairs. Sharon is pissed Jacobs not here because he totally got f*cked. Alex walks into the hoh and amanda tells sharon to tell them what they have been talking about. Amanda says she should talk too Alex and they will go downstairs. As they are leaving alex gives parker some of her candy. She rehashes the convo for them

9:33pm bbt

amanda said that sharon is very forgiving. josh thought that they would bring in new gay guy. have to educate the guy about the guy. and then they vote him out. sharon is back. josh really liked neil. neil played hard to get. it was a little challenge for josh. josh said, bye neil, sharon pops out of the closet. sharon walks in. josh leaves. sharon says that this is the most fucked up game ever

9:36pm bbt

jen and parker got in fight yesterday

9:37pm bbt

jen and ryan are outside in the backyard. ryan says that he will always remember "its a beautiful day" song. jen and ryan hitting each other. talking about sex i think. jen, am i squirter?

9:39pm bbt

a whole bunch of them playing pool (only saw it for a second).

9:41pm bbt

bb telling sharon and parker not to screw around with microphone

allison and sheila talking again in the bathroom. talking about how hard it is to be in that house for such a long time. you have to outweigh on whether you should stay in the house.

9:43pm bbt FoTH Trivia then bb fireplace, how nice

9:33pm bbt

amanda said that sharon is very forgiving. josh thought that they would bring in new gay guy. have to educate the guy about the guy. and then they vote him out. sharon is back. josh really liked neil. neil played hard to get. it was a little challenge for josh. josh said, bye neil, sharon pops out of the closet. sharon walks in. josh leaves. sharon says that this is the most fucked up game ever

9:36pm bbt

jen and parker got in fight yesterday

9:37pm bbt

jen and ryan are outside in the backyard. ryan says that he will always remember "its a beautiful day" song. jen and ryan hitting each other. talking about sex i think. jen, am i squirter?

9:39pm bbt

a whole bunch of them playing pool (only saw it for a second).

9:41pm bbt

bb telling sharon and parker not to screw around with microphone

allison and sheila talking again in the bathroom. talking about how hard it is to be in that house for such a long time. you have to outweigh on whether you should stay in the house. about how cbs/bb tells you how hard it is to be in the house. ( i can imagine, not knowing anything on the outside, not knowing what your family is going through, although)

9:43pm bbt

FoTH Trivia then bb fireplace, how nice

9:45pm bbt

feeds back. jen and ryan in the backyard, then switch to sheila and allison in the bathroom again. amanda joins them in the bathroom. allison says that it puts everything into prespective. allison hangs out with her mother everyday. allison hopes that it has nothing to do with his (neils) family. allison feels so bad for neil. amanda says that you have control over yourself. amanda says that there is nothing more important than family. ryan walks in. sheila doesn't want to think about it because then she will think about it too much. bb didn't want them to make a big deal about it (come on someone left and someone who was evicted came back)

9:50pm bbt

allison brings up when ryan thinks she was strategizing or something. talking about ryan campaigning hardcore. they (allison, sheila, amanda) think that ryan might throw the pov comp. amanda talks about a guy named patrick.

9:54pm bbt

allison, sheila, and amanda don't want ryan and jen both here. they want one of them gone. they have on idea on how the eviction ceremony will pan out. (thats not until wednesday LIVE)

9:56pm bbt

cam switch. jen and ryan outside. talking about if she leaves, that he better play tooth and nail. shes about ready to cry talking about one of them leaving. james there too. there is going to be a lot of he said she said.

well, have fun everyone, i'm out

What I have gathered from the feeds tonight. Sharon is back because Neil had a family emergency and had to leave the house. Sharon and Josh are together in a partnership. All the other partners are the same and HoH is same. Noms are still the same. Jacob is not in the house. Sharon was in sequester but cannot say more than that. Thats what I gathered :) (All of this was said on the feeds tonight at various times)

(im watching my BB9AD im 1 hr behide but since no 1 is currently reporting i will)

10:46pmBBT Every1 at diner table laughing and havin good time except Cheslia & Josh in Sauna room. Alex talk about Neil Patrick Harris talking bad about Staten Island on Patrick's CBS show. Alex says every1 thinks bad of SI due to the dump their.

10:50pmBBT Chelisa & Josh trash talk Sharon.

BB calls Ryan 2 DR

10:51pmBBT Josh says hes gonna tell Sharon they get rid of Allison, so Sharon tells Amanda and then right be4 vote Josh will tell Sharon either u vote out Jen or we go on the block. They trash talk about Amanda. Josh says Amanda/Alex got 2 go next week. He says Natalie weak we can get her. Josh & Cheslia say we can fool Amanda until veto comp. Natalie enters and they stop talking. Natalie conforts Josh. Josh complains no1 was simpathic that Sharah came in and every1 started kissin her butt. Natalie says Sharon is a wildcare but Neil lighted up the house. Natalie hugs Josh. Josh starts cryin again. Josh says ive only dated him 7 days in feels like a month. natalie says Josh/neil were like he eascape from the house. they agree that Matt is Hardcore about the game. Chelsia takes the plates and brings then 2 kitchen. Natalie wishs they could team up as a couple.

11pmBBT James & Cheslia enter room. Josh says every 1 with sugar coat it 2 Sharoh 2 reel her in. Natalie & Josh wonder who Sharoh will belive. Josh said when Neil 1st left he thought he was gonna be playing as a widow. Josh says this must be the 1dt time som1 left and some1 came in. Josh said some1 said "i guess we can recycle parters just like your shirt"(Josh is wearin a recycle logo shirt) Josh woundt say who said it. They say that evel ppl of Amnand/Alex has 2 go. Natalie says "Evel ppl sholdt win the good ppl shold. im tired of seein evil ppl win like last year." (o my Natalie dont start with good ppl and who desevers it more) Josh says he has a headache.

11:07pmBBT evey1 ;eaves ssauna room. Natalie tells evey1 "im getin a massage, im gettin a massage.' (she gettin 1 from James in a sceond)

in red room Josh is crt=tin as he takes off his shirt and he kicks the bed in anger. he puts his head against the wall. Josh grabs some dirty cups and brings then 2 stink. Jen gets called 2 DR. Parker talks 2 no1 except Cheslia and goes into BR 2 change.

11:11pmBBT Allison, & Matt wah & dry dishs. Amanda wahs table as Sharah taljs 2 her entire time. Amanda tell ZParker "O dont like him anymore.": Parke has renamed the Guniea pigs "Neil & Jacob"

11:14pmBBT Josh & Sharon talk in Red room. Josh sals she isnt bothing him. but it bothers him seein ppl talk 2 her. Josh says he wants 2 go off on them. She hugs him. Josh says he will tell Sharoh the truth. haron says she just listin 2 every1's story. they hug again. Josh tells Parker you kno were cool i just neded 2 go away i needed 2 cry.

11:17pmBBT Josh says he kept thinkin ogf Julie Chen from earlyer which made him cry. he says this 2 Adam & Ryan who are plsying pool. Josh gets into hotube alone.

11:21pmBBT Sharon & Parker talk. (feels like ShaROon is overactin alittle bit) "its not fairabout jacob its not fair!" Parker says Jen'd just very selfiash. Parkers says'd Jen's mouth will hurt him in the end. Sharoh tella Parker they think it s couples 2 the end.

10:24pmBBT James is giving Natalie a massage in sauna room. Natalie is only in towel. JAMes is putting lotion on her. Jacob says Allison annoys him alittle but not alot. Natalie says that every1 wants Amanda/Alex gone. Natalie tells James her CD she wants is "Killswitch Engaged" James says that a popluar band and their still on Headbangers ball. Natalie says though songs have so much deapth in it. JaMES says he loves metal 2. James & Natalie agree the music feels like being on drugs.

Natalie tells James her old BF said she never be on BB. Natalie talks more about ban ds she likes. BB:"Natalie stop singing." James heads 2 BR and Matt enters sauna rioom and tells Natalie "Babe stop singing." Natalie "i wasnt singing though!"

11:32pmBBT Ryan has his feet in HT and talk 2 Josh. Josh says Sharog cant change him. Its his way as he brought her into house. Ryan says we have the #'s and Adam/Amanda will go 1st. Josh tewlls Eyan u hV nest change of winning then Jen. Josh says they cant kno what im thikin but we hav the game in the bag. Cheslia comes by and picks up all the towels. She leaves. Ryan says we'll pick them off 1 by 1. Josh says he gonna srill play the stupid fay person.

No one posted during the night so here is what I got:

2:15BBT

Sharon, Amanda and Parker sitting and having general chat:

Amanda is hungry. She is complaining that she and Alex do not cuddle and she wants to cuddle with Parker.

Parker says something about wanting to kill himself (I think in jest) but Amanda gets really upset. Parker tries to apologize but she is not happy - Then Amanda says she would not try to stop him and goes off to bed.

Sharon and Parker talk about Neil. Say they hope it's not that bad and wish he could come back. Parkers says he can't come back because he is not in sequester. Sharon says she and Jacob were sequestered - think it is because of them being voted off in pairs they won't have enough people and will keep bringing people back. Says where they were sequestered was similar to where they were held before the show.

2:45BBT

Seems Jen and Ryan have been in the bathroom WC having sex! Parker is laughing when they come out. He was trying to get in to go to the bathroom and it said occupied and they could hear heavy breathing. They laugh and Jen says "don't tell anyone - they won't show that on the internet will they" She says her mother asked her to please not have sex in the house.

then they say well one of us is leaving so what the hell! They are laughing. (Jen washes her hands after).

3:00 BBT

All HG in bed sleeping.

Jen is awake but laying in bed. Parker is possibly awake but not talking. (probably thinking about laying with someone who just had sex!)

(courtesy of dumbscreen)

5:25 am BBT

All 4 feeds on sleeping house guests. (Still no sound here but, they all look to be sleeping.)

7:45amBBT Alex tosses & turns in sleep elbowing Amanda waking her up(i guess happy valtines day 4 ya lol) hes's still asleep and she's tryin 2 fall asleep again

7:54amBBT Alex rolles over again bumping Amanda, she just moved herself all the way 2 the edge of her side of the bed(lol)

8:07amBBT some1 is storing very loud(Ryan/Adam?)

8:22AMBBT Shelia up and in the SR then the kitchen.

i just wonder how sheila and adam are doing in their sleeping bags in the living room. it must be so comfortable (lol) i wonder if they will get a bed when someone leaves.

Archived