February 14 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

8:35pm bbt

alex and amanda hugging in the hoh room. alex gave amanda a little note saying happy valentines day and i love you. and he didn't get anything besides knowing that amanda is with another guy. amanda complaining that alex didn't pull down her covers for her. alex also said that joshuah said that he wishes that alex was the gay guy in the hosue. and joshuah said that he would take alex up on that blindfold offer (not sure what that means). alex - it seems that i go to sleep first every night. amanda - well i was in the diary twice. alex and amanda left the hoh and down the stairs. going to the kitchen where everyone else is. everyone is in the kitchen drinking the champagne and eating the chocolate that BB gave them for v-day.

8:39pm bbt

amanda grabs the non-alcoholic cider. cuz the alcoholic stuff is gone. cam switches to backyard. sharon and natalie came outside to check on their laundry. natalie says that she wants to go in the hot tub, during the day, its just too hot. sharon washing all of her clothes from her bb bag. (do they seriously have only one washer and one dryer for all 14 of them, well, 16 when they first start) natalie and sharon come back inside. i think that they are playing telephone at the flower table. BB just called amanda to the diary room. jen was the last one in the game. its a very sexual game of telephone. the end was so different. somone definitely changed it. they are starting it again. can't wait to hear this one. this one is going to be so funny. the last one was changed around so much. they are all laughing about it. alex and amanda just came out of diary room telling all of them to come to the living room. wonder what they are going to do. they are announcing the golden power of veto rules, about how it has the power to take a couple off the block. 9 people will play this year. hoh couple, both nominated couples, plus another couple.

8:51pm bbt

FoTH (i expect the trivia to pop up soon if they are doing the veto comp now, but you knows they may not be doing it now, maybe they will read through the rules and then do the veto comp sometime tomorrow)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:45 PM BBT: ALCOHOL FOR EVERYONE! Yeah, thats it. Everyone is in the kitchen drinking. Then Amanda gets called to the DR. Alex thinks because of the heart to heart that they just had, and that they wanna get him before she gets drunk.

Archived