Um...where Are The Hot Girls? Seriously...

FunkDoC

I find it interesting that CBS took a very unusual approach this year with making every single one of the female houseguests unattractive! That will be great for us male fans. No really, um these girls are carnival cute at best. Did they have like 30 women apply to be on the show? I'm not trying to be insensitive here and am not completely superficial, but it's nice to see hot chicks on this show. I've seen cuter things in petting zoos.

They've had total bytch's on the show that are still attractive. I hated Jen, but didn't mind watching her at all. Heck, Maggie and Ivette even could look cute sometimes. Maybe the reality will be better than the first impression...

Jen - Did you have a horrible "incident" with a dog in your younger days? Apparently something ripped off your lips. Looks like Fire Marshall Bill with Barbie eyes.

Amanda - Holy Crap. I work with a girl who looks a bit like this. She also makes me want to level off my recycle bin with vomit.

Sheila - Oh dear Sheila...if only they had Big Brother on back in 1988. Seriously not a good sign when the 45 year old is STILL the best looking one on the show.

Allison - Well aren't you just a peach! Looks a bit like the Joker to me.

Chelsia - THE TWIST! Chelsia or "Chet" as everyone who grew up in Cedar Falls remembers him.

Natalie - Oh sweetheart, that just might be a touch of Down's Syndrome, no? Just as cute as a scab!

Sharon - There's potential here. Maybe. That's a big maybe. Based on the nose...I would say her mother was a knockout blondie...and her father was an elephant seal.

This might be a difficult season.

chelsia and amanda hottest of bunch

Ok I deleted my post.....better off not to go in the direction I was heading! I will say that I think the HGs look like healthy, normal everyday people. None of the actor/model wannabes. Even the Penthouse one looks like a normal woman. JMHO and I value yours. :pixiedust:

LOL ;) TwinCity TC....for months people around here has posted that they wanted normal everyday people and thats what this group looks like. And thats fine with me! Yeah...the older (Penthouse lady) is there to sell her book but even she looks normal. JMHO :pixiedust:

I just obviously honestly thought the women were a bit "haunted house", that's all. I think all the dudes and fine and good for the show, and this is coming from a completely straight married guy...I bet those dudes have better buttocks than some of those girls. I absolutely promise you that at least two of the women have butts that look like well aged roast beef. I get the whole "winter" thing, but didn't realize that you'd air these people that would potentially be more appealing IN complete Eskimo gear.

Wow. That was...completely ruthless.

Of course most of this is just jokes, but I'm on a roll here people. Stick with me.

Pre Big Brother Quiz...

Q: Big Brother 9 house guest James pees sitting down.

A: True

B: False

wouldnt be fair if some didnt have partners

we all seen what happen in bb8

a two vote swings is a big deal to overcome

lol :animated_rotfl:

Archived