Sheila

Angelo Joe

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree to a degree with her about the fact that Jen and Parker could and should have stuck up for Amanda when everyone was against her but she is just so irritating with making her points and pointing out "oh no one is listening" "oh no one wants to talk to me"...okay Zach...if you weren't so negative, you'd be HEARD more often

oh my, A Milf she is NOT!!!!! not from some of the beautiful older gals i have seen around, she has a hard look about her, unlike her earlier photos from penthouse, there is quite a change from the younger to the older.

So Sheila was just talking and she said "If I knew you could buy feeds or if I knew about Showtime then I would have set it up for my son."

We have a houseguest saying they did not know about feeds? What the heck?

Another faker. Who in their right mind would allow their 16 year old son to watch the filth that plays out night after night on BB?!? Especially since she's his Mother?! Holy toledo! That kid is going to need more therapy than any Penthouse paycheck can pay for!

I don't for a second believe that she wasn't aware of SHOT AD or the Live feeds.

well that is not all she doesn't know, she told Amanda, Oh don't worry, they will bleep out all the language from the fight last nite, not on showtime they won't, God, what a geek, she is clueless, and she just constantly cuts people off and tries to put her opinion in. I am sick of hearing about her book. I have a friend that is a published author, many times over. He wrote the Book, "We were Soliders Once.....and Young" and it was made into a movie starring Mel Gibson, and his part is played by Barry Pepper, so when Sheila was goin on and on about how this is how it is done and royalties and getting an advance, she doesn't know sh*t. My author friend is makin or writing the book ,the sequel to the first one and it is goiung to be a movie as well, and he does not have time to go to the BB house for 12 weeks and fart off, sheila is soooo full of it.

Let's face it, I don't love Adam. But when she said (last night) that he avoids her and she's being nice to him....what?!?!

Maybe she's being nice now, but she went after him from Day 1. Maybe he remembers how she treated him and doesn't want to give her a chance to do it again.

I loved it when Sheila told Allison that she was attracted to Alex but Amanda said so many bad things about Alex that it turned her off. It's pathetic that she actually believes that any of the younger guys would even look twice at her. Even Adam didn't want her! This woman is crazy! :animated_shocking:

Sheila realized that she needed to appear to like and get along with Adam after she made that first knee-jerk reaction scene at the beginning. I don't believe for one second that she likes him now...he repulses her, but she knows that any negative attention to her in the game will be detrimental...as well, she knows she needs to work with her partner in order to advance. I also don't think she's as naive about the game as she claims... I think she wants people to not view her as a threat. She's very calculating though...especially with her bud Allison. Those two sit and scheme all the time...tell each other what to say to other hgs. and how to say it...all to work to their advantage...kinda like a tag team. They never stop playing the game. Every time I see her chum up to someone, compliment, show affection, charm, etc...it just seems transparent to me. The narcissism in many of the other hg's won't let them see she's kinda playing them right now.

Sheila's one of the few hg's that I like so far because she does seem to be playing the game....we'll see though...she does talk an awful lot and can be rather annoying at times (but far less annoying than several of the others! ;))

sheila for awhile was playing a good game

but her constant jumping into and taking side of partys who are in conflict will lead to her being target #1

this is a god season to use jameka mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh

Archived