Sheila

Angelo Joe

bb9_sheila_240.jpg

Biography

Sheila, 45

Single Mom

Former Model

Reseda, CA via Memphis, TN

Sheila is a former model who is now a stay-at-home mom to a 16-year-old boy, Mikhail. She studied acting for 15 years both in New York and Los Angeles. She and her son have a dog named Kitty.

Sheila lived the high life with Bob Guccione in his 35-million-dollar mansion for 10 years. In 1984, she was Penthouse Pet of the Year. She is now writing a book about her life.

Sheila claims that she has a temper and yells and cries when she's angry, then just wants to be left alone. She stands up to those who try to intimidate her and stands her ground even if she's scared on the inside. She recently broke up with her boyfriend.

She describes herself as vibrant, sexy and fun. Becoming a mom is the accomplishment that she is most proud of. Her married sister is her true hero. She's a great mother to her five kids and last year donated a kidney to one of them.

Her birth date is April 12, 1962.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not one of my fav based on video interview

i doubt she wants to win bb seem like plugging her book is only interest in bb

I made it to semi's this season, I'm a 44 year old female. I've been coming to Morty's for years but haven't posted much. I now know why I didn't make it on the show. I'd say I'm in great shape and take care of my self, but how do you compete with a woman who was a Penthouse Pet of the Year and lived with Bob Guccione for 10 years. Imagine the stories she has to tell. I guess there's always next season.

honestly unless you have previous tv experence such as being on reality show before, model, acting, cheerleading background you have no shot of being cast for bb

Sorry you didn't make it Lisa, it would have been great for someone from Mortys to be picked. :pixiedust:

She's going to be the know it all of the house, especially living with the youngins. She is going to be unlikable from the git-go, but the producers made sure we the viewers throw her a sympathy vote----she has one kidney.

she on most bb boards is the favs among fans

i dont see ladies liking her much but guys will love her

just a hunch

i am being dead serious

lol but true

lol i know some at 25 with 5

Archived